Chapter 11

Reaching you

** I love Kai~ Heart heart <3333

Other side of the story

I sat up on my bed when I felt my phone vibrated.

Luhan hyung

Received: 1:39 PM

Have you done it?

I sighed.

Its been a week since I'm following this girl Luhan hyung told me. I didn't noticed that the one week he gave me was about to end. Frankly speaking, I don't want it to end. I don't know but watching this girl from a distance makes my heart warm. Her presence makes me happy. Its not that I like her, well I can't like her. She's already belongs to Luhan hyung. Thinking about this thought, there's a sudden heavy feeling building up on my chest like there's something stabbing my heart.

Luhan hyung

Sent: 1:41 PM

Meet me tomorrow.

* * * * *

"Here," I gave the data that I've collected to him. "Thanks, Kai." He pats my shoulder and gave me a smile. "I'll meet her tomorrow, I'll leave now. Thanks again!"

Why does it hurt?

Its already past 12 when I arrived home. Even though I don't like the idea of partying right now, my friend insist. Besides, it would be great to forget the strange feeling I have felt.

But my situation got worse. I don't like being with people in times like this, I want to hear her voice, I want to see how she closed her eyes while singing and how she would pluck the strings of her guitar with her beautiful fingers. I want her.

I rolled into my bed as I grabbed my phone, looking through the pictures that I've been taken while she's performing. I've never been like this before, to be honest this is my first time being into a girl.

"I'm sorry, hyung" then I fell into sleep.

* * * * *

Its already saturday and eating chicken for dinner is a very good idea.

I have to admit, I can't stop thinking about Ju-Mie. Every morning when I wake up and every time I went to sleep, she's running through my head. Argh! I'm thinking of her again! Stop it Kim Jong-in this is not right! I shook my head to erase the thought but as I were about to leave the store I saw the face I don't want to see.

Ju-mie.

She's smiling with... Luhan hyung

The heavy feeling on my chest started to hurt. But this is painful than before, so painful.

I called Luhan hyung that night and he answered like he was pissed on something.

"Hey hyung! I found someone who's funny and smart. You can forget about that Lee Ju-Mie"

"What are you saying?"

"Well... The reason that she doesn't have any friends is that she's not interested of having one except.."

"Except what?!" Uh-oh his angry. I'm so sorry hyung. I sighed before continuing, "Except if you are... Gay"

I lied. I have to lie, to get the girl I want. I'm so sorry hyung.

A few weeks have passed and i thought he stopped being interested in Ju-Mie but I was wrong, he pretends to be gay just to be closed her. He actually believed in me. I know my hyung and when anyone mistaken him as a girl, he would be furious but I didn't expect he would do that for her. For Ju-Mie, the girl I love. Yes. I love her. I just realized that when a girl confesses to me last time and I asked her why. She told me that she can't stop thinking about me, that watching me from afar makes her happy. That's what I have felt for Ju-Mie

But because of the silly lie I told him, they grew closer. He could hold her the way I wanted to hold her, he could hear her laugh, he could touch her, he could kiss her. Everything I wanted to do with Ju-Mie, he's doing it and watching them being happy, it freaking hurts.

Because of my hobby of stalking people I found out that Ju-Mie's brother knew about hyung's secret. Only the gang knew his secret and Ju-Mie doesn't know a thing. I felt sorry for her and I hate Luhan hyung for lying to her. I have to do something... I should.

* * * * *

"Ju-mie..." I walked towards the girl I love, sitting on their table. I can see that she didn't expect to see me here. "D-do I know you?" She asked me. Since I've started observing her from a far, as far as I know, she's not good in talking to strangers. Luhan hyung did a pretty good job. I smiled.

"You have to know something..."

 

Her side of the story

"I-it can't be" my voice is shaky as I stood up on my seat. Luhan is not lying to me... He's my bestfriend. He would never lie to me, he would never make me believe on something that's not true. "Believe me Ju-Mie I know everything!" What is this guy's talking about? "You don't know what you are talking about!" I was about to follow Luhan when he held my wrist. "He likes you Ju-Mie! and don't be a fool to actually believe that he's not straight! He did that to lure you. He lied to you, to take advantage of you!" I was shaking, trembling.. I don't know. I couldn't think, I can't think. I tried to process all the things he said but I couldn't! "Ask him and you'll know!" I straightened my pose and walked my way to find the truth.

* * * * *

"I'll tell her everything" I heard him said when I saw Luhan talking to the phone. I want to approached him, to asks him different questions, but there's a part of me that doesn't want to know the truth.

"Tell me what?" He turned to face me. He looked a bit shocked but his eyes soften when he saw me crying.

"Are you telling me the truth?" He's a bit surprised about what I've said. He was about to walked towards him when I stopped him.

"Don't come closer-" he stopped "are you lying to me after all this time?" I was trying to stop my tears but they are falling on their own. I looked at his face that was about to cry. I just want to hug him right now but my mind tells me not.

 

"I'm sorry Ju-Mie"

 

A/N: two more chapterssssssssss