Chapter 12

Reaching you

His side of the story

"I'm sorry Ju-Mie..."

I knew this day would come. I looked into my feet to avoid seeing her cry because when I do, I don't think I can stop myself from kissing those tears away which I don't have the right to do. I want to chase her, to tell her everything but instead I let her walked away crying.

I went home feeling hurt, broken, angry, frustrated, guilty, I don't know. There are different emotions I couldn't explain.

I took out my keys on my pants and inserted it on my door.

"Surprise!" My eyes widen when I saw the whole gang.

Her side of the story

"Hey Ju-Mie! How long will you locked yourself in there?" I buried my face more on the wet sheets of my pillows when my brother knocked on my door.

I can't stop crying. He lied to me. My best friend lied to me. All this time he lied to me, he used me. I should have known. They are all the same, my old friends and him. They used me, they must be laughing at me right now. I rolled on my bed and grabbed my phone to see if there's any messages from Luhan but instead the reflection of my swelling eyes and red nose can be seen. Then I realize that my tears started to fall once more. Why didn't he explain himself to me? Why didn't he stop me? Why do I want him to be with me right now? Is it because I see him more than a friend? I-i don't know. And before I could answer the questions I have on my mind, I fell asleep.

Other side the story

This is bad so bad. I kept on walking back and forth because the guilt is eating me alive.

"Yah Baekhyun-ssi! Would you stop walking? I'm getting dizzy!" Jongdae hits me with a throw pillow. Chanyeol asked us to have a surprise party for Luhan hyung to celebrate his new found love. But something’s bothering me.

“Quiet down! He’s coming!” I stopped walking and wiped the sweat on my face with the palm of my hands. I’m scared, so scared! “Surprise!” they all beamed to Luhan hyung who looks like he was about to cry. The room got quiet that made my guilt slowly killing me.

Chanyeol walked towards him and asked “Hyung, are you okay? Where’s Ju-Mie?”

“She knows,” All of us was surprised of what he said “She knows that I lied. She hates me now-“ he starts laughing then we realized that he’s crying. I can’t take it anymore! I can’t afford seeing him hurt, I’ve always seen my hyung smile even though he’s in pain that’s why I don’t want to see him crying. “Hyung, I’m sorry but Kai-ssi told everything to Ju-Mie. He was lying to you all the time hyung. You don’t need to pretend that you are not straight, he just made all that up! He likes Ju-Mie and-“

I was cut off when I saw Kai come in to the room. “You did what?!” Luhan faced Kai and punched him. “Calm down Luhan!” Kris said stopping him

Kai stood up from falling and walked towards me “Baekhyun? You told him? What kind of friend are you?” he was about to punch me when Kyungsoo and Suho hyung stopped him “My guilt is killing me alive! You are my friend but I couldn’t betray my hyung. He found her first, you can’t just came into the picture!”

“But I love her!”

“Don’t joke around Kai. You think he was just playing with her feelings? We all can see that he loves Ju-Mie. She’s his new found love after his heartbreak with Ming-“

“BAEK THAT’S ENOUGH!” I stopped when I heard Chanyeol. I was angry. I’ve never been so angry before.

Silence filled the room. No one dared to say anything

“I didn’t know that I went that far…” I heard Kai said. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

And that’s the cue, we burst into laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAH. THIS IS FUNNY”

“Tell me about it! HAHAHAHAHA” Chanyeol cleared his throat “okay, let’s settle this together, okay?”

Her side of the story

I immediately woke up from my sleep when my brother barge in to my room and pulled my leg out of my bed. My eyes hurt. I’ve been crying for days.

“I’m leaving this afternoon and you wouldn’t even talk to me your problem?” I sighed. “He lied to me oppa,” I hugged him and the tears on my eyes started to fall. “Ssshh I know”

HE KNOWS AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN’T KNEW A THING?

“-but everybody made mistakes right?” He turned to face me “look kid, life is full of choices. So it’s your choice if you would forgive him." I wiped my face on the sleeves of his shirt. "Do you like him?" I looked at him with a surprised look and I shrugged as an answer. "You have to find it out," then the doorbell rang. "Y-You have to face him as soon as possible, right?" He smiled at me and left me there.

I don't think I'm ready.

* * * * *

"You should take good care of yourself" he pats my head before walking towards our front door. I immediately hide when I heard the voice I don't want to hear, "is she there, hyung?" He's here!

His side of the story

"Ju-Mie... Please talk to me" It’s been an hour since I'm standing here in Ju-Mie's front door. I don’t care how long I have to stay here, I want to talk to her, to hear her beautiful voice.

"I'm sorry" I sat down and leaned against the door "I know you're in there, you don't have to say something but please listen to me..." I sighed. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I’m sorry because I didn’t tell you the truth. I asked for your friendship, I meant what I said that day but I woke up one morning falling in love with you. I tried to stop it but I’ve kept on following my heart. You don’t know how I always wished it was just a dream so that when I wake up I’ll stop pretending…

“Ju-Mie you’re my angel. You saved me from the darkness that I’m in. Ju-Mie you don’t know how much I restrained myself from saying this but I don’t think I could hold it any longer…

 

 

I love you Lee Ju-Mie and reaching you is the best thing I have ever done.” I wiped my tears as I realized that I was crying. I stood up and faced the door once more. “Please talk to me if you are ready.”

 

A/N: I love love love you whoever reads this (200 times)