Chapter 3

Reaching you

His side of the story

"Wake up sleepy head!" I woke up from my dream when someone opened my curtain. "What the hell?"

"Oppa! Wake-up" Baekhyun knelt beside me while shaking my shoulders. "If you won't, I'll kiss you"

"Ew. You're gross, baek!" I pushed him out of my bed, grabbing my blanket up to my head. "HYUNG!~" what does this puppy want from me?  I tighten the grip of my blanket completely ignoring that Baekhyun is on my house.

"Baekhyun is on my house!?"

I hurriedly ran to the kitchen finding a stray puppy attacking my fridge.

"Baek!" He looked at me with his mouth filled with food. "I'm sorry, hyung. I got hungry"

I can't believe this guy. Because of him, I have to go grocery shopping again.

"Good job, Baek!" I looked at Xiumin leaning against the door. "So, you brought him here? You know that he will ransack my fridge!" I sighed in disbelief.

It’s already tuesday. Nothing's new. I still have those dreams.

I got back in reality when I felt Xiumin's hand pats my back "fix yourself, we are going somewhere"

* * * * *

"What are we doing here?" We entered a small restaurant with  green and white stripped walls, small chestnut-colored tables covered with red checkered cloth and a candle in colorful jars was placed on the center. It was pretty simple but at the same time it was so peaceful. My eyes caught a mini-stage at the center of the place.

"Kyungsoo's gonna perform tonight" we searched for a comfortable seat in front of the stage to get a better view of my friend.

We already finished our meal when I looked at my watch '7:15'

"When will D.O perform?" Baekhyun shrugged. Suddenly the stage lights signaling that the show was about to begin. I looked around and noticed that the empty place we entered awhile ago was already filled with different faces.

"Hello. Are you done with your meal?" Xiumin and Baek cheered when they heard Kyungsoo's voice. He chuckled.

"We have a little song for you-" then the sound of the guitar started.

I closed my eyes when I heard D.O's voice. He has the most amazing voice in our group that's why I envy him. I stopped tapping my foot when I heard a very familiar voice.

I look up seeing a girl, with large glasses, dressed with a sweater on top of her dress and a long black stockings that could match her black high-cut shoes.

She sounds like an angel.

When I realize that I've been watching her for a time now, I avoided my gaze. I jerked when I heard the audience clap. End already? I wasn't paying attention the whole time because it seems like all of my senses focused on her.

* * * * *

I sat on my bed as I dried my hair with a towel.

I check the clock "10:55 P.M"

"Already?"

I was been in the shower for more than an hour and good thing I decided to get out.

Her voice.

"I'm going crazy!"

I don't know what's gone in to me. For a minute I was crying over Ming and after I heard her voice I completely forgot everything even my name. Am I exaggerating? Nope. I don't think so.

I need to know her name. What did I just said? Please forgot what I've said. No? Ugh! What am I saying? Luhan your heart was broken, right? Its not right finding someone new or maybe... its finally time? Ahh!

I pulled my hair in frustration and buried my head on my pillow not knowing what to do.

Is it time to move on?

I grabbed my phone on my desk and dialed Kai's number.

I have decided.

"Hyung!" 

 

 

"I need you to find someone."

 

A/N: I love you guys! Good night <333