Last Chapter

Reaching you

**Someone call the doctor right now**

Her side of the story

I walked slowly down the aisle seeing, the smiling faces of friends, family and...

 

Him

 

"Thank you for listening!" I bowed at the audience before stepping out of the stage.

"You did well today" I awkwardly smiled at Kyungsoo when he pats my back.

It’s been a week since the day Luhan came into my house. I'm already okay but I don't think it's time to tell him that I'm not angry anymore. Then his friends kept on telling me that he is dying or he's going kill himself or some other things that would convinced me to see him. I know they're just lying, Luhan would never do such thing. They're so persistent but he needs to suffer first for fooling me.

 

"What?!" I was cut off with my thoughts when Kyungsoo shouted.

"Luhan hyung is in the hospital? What happened? Okay. Okay. I'll be there" he placed his phone on his pocket as he ran towards my direction. "Ju-Mie... I'm afraid that the thing we feared the most is already happening"

* * * * *

"Hyung!" Sehun approached us as we entered the hospital.

"Where's Luhan?" He points the door in front of us that I immediately entered. I've been holding up the tears that's been building up on my eyes. Why is it happening right now? I should have listen to his friends. I should have talked to him, I should have-

I froze on my place when I saw him lying on the bed. I looked around the room and saw his friends with a long face. "What happened?" I took a step forward towards him.

"He took twice as much of the medicine the doctor told him to" I looked at Chanyeol's face that was about to cry. "The doctor said he was overdosed" Jongdae added. I turned my gaze to Luhan once more. "We don't know if he will ever gonna make it" Tao stood up and went out of the room. "I'll take care him," Kris took out one tissue box and went towards the door.

And before I knew it the tears fell down from my face. "I'm sorry, Lu-" I covered my mouth to avoid some sound from my sobbing. "I-im s-sorry" I walked towards him and looked on his peaceful face. "Hey, wake up! It’s not time to joke around! Hey Luhan" My sobs and the slow beeping sounds that coming from the monitor can only be heard from the room. "I've already forgiven you. I can't hate you forever, you know that right? You're still my best friend and I don't know what to do without you. Lu, come on! Wake up now. Don't leave me here" I rubbed my red nose with the palm of my hand, "You're wrong. I didn't save you, It is you that saved me. Luhan! Wake up" my sobbing got louder when I heard that the beeps are getting too slow. "You told me that you love me right? That you wouldn't give up on me? So you're taking it back now and you're leaving me?" I can't control my tears anymore, no matter how many times I wiped them away they kept on falling. "I didn't tell you how I actually feel... I haven't told you that I like yo-" My world stopped when there's one straight line on the monitor and the beeps couldn't be heard anymore. I hugged him and cried like there's no tomorrow.

He's gone.

 

I was awakened with my thoughts when I have to say this, "I do"

 

"You like me?" I faced Luhan who's smiling at me.

"I thought you are dead?" I let go of our hug and wiped my tears with my shirt

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was epic!" I looked at my back, seeing all of his friends high-fiving with each other. "What's the meaning of this?"

A minute ago they're grieving because their friend was about to die and now they're laughing because he's alive? I faced Luhan giving him a confused look "I can explain, Ju-Mie" he chuckled while scratching his head.

* * * * *

"YOU WHAT?!" And the whole room starts laughing again. "Your face is priceless Jums," Chanyeol said in between his laughs. "It’s not funny, okay? And you!" I pointed my finger to Luhan "You lied to me again! I can't believe all of you. I'm out of here!" I was about to leave the room when his friends blocked the door. "You're not going anywhere Lee Ju-Mie" his friends grabbed me and pushed me beside Luhan. "Listen Ju-Mie. I didn't lie to you, okay? I really am here on the hospital since yesterday. Because of too much food that I ate, my stomach aches. The whole thing was Chanyeol's idea so that you'll talk to me again-" then Baekhyun added "and tell him what you really feel"

Gosh! Heat is starting to rise up on my face when I could feel Luhan's gaze on me. I totally confessed to him. Dumb Ju-Mie, dumb!

"So, you like me?" He smiled teasingly at me. I covered my face so that he wouldn't see that I'm blushing so hard. "Ju-Mie" he pulled me closer to him and leaned closer to my face...

"Ew stop flirting!" his face turned red when he realized that his friends were still here in the room. "Mission accomplished boys! I guess we'll leave you too, love birds alone." Kris said then the whole gang went out through the door

 

His side of the story

After a heart break there will always be someone who would came into your life and tried to fix you, to make you whole again "I do," I looked at her when she said those words. There's no stopping now.

"Ju-Mie... Will you marry me?" I closed my eyes waiting for her reply. "L-Luhan, I-i" images are starting to come back on my head. My proposal to Ming. Not again please.

 

 

"I-I, I will"

"Do you, Lu Han, take her as your beautiful bride," I saw her smiled at me as her tears starts to fall, "through better and worse, for richer or for poorer?" I wiped her tears with my thumb.

This is the new chapter of my life. And she will be the beginning and the end of every pages.

 

"I do, and I'll always do"

 

A/N: I’m crying a river right now. What do ya think? Lol xD sorry to disappoint you T^T I love love love loveeeeeee you guys to infinity and beyond! <33

Please leave your thoughts below! I love to read them *heart heart* GOOD NIGHT!