Chapter 10

Reaching you

Her side of the story

"Will it change if I do this?"

I opened my eyes when I heard my brother banging on my door. "Hey Ju-Mie! Luhan is waiting outside!

Why am I having that dream? Stop it Lee Ju-Mie. You can't think things like kissing your gay bestfriend. Yes, it was all just a dream.

"Sis!" I jumped out of my bed when Luhan greeted me as he opened my door and run towards me. He pulled me up and hugged me so tight "I miss you!"

I don't know but my heart is beating crazy right now.

"Are you okay?" He cupped my face pulling it closer to his, then the images on my dream starts to come back. "Y-yes. I'm okay. You should go now. I will call you later" I slammed the door on his face after I have successfully pushed him out of my room.

"I'll pick you up later!"

What did he say? He'll picked me up? That means we will be together? If we will be together the strange feeling will come back again. This is terrible.

* * * * *

"Where are we going?” He smiled at me and continued driving without saying a word. I noticed that his car stopped. I’ve never see this place…

“Let’s go?” he offered me his hand and lead me the way “but first put this on....” he walked on my back and placed a blindfold on my eyes. I was about to protest when he whispered something to my ear that sent shivers down to my spine. “Don’t worry… you’re safe with me” Everything was fine when suddenly, “ow!” I tripped on something… “This is a bad idea Luhan!” I reached out both of my arms to touch the objects around me. “Hey Luhan!” Silence.  “Hey!” My voice is shaky. I don’t know but I can’t feel my legs. “Are you still there?” There’s no one answering me. Cold sweat are dripping between my palms when I could feel someone hugged me from the back that made me jerked a bit.

He chuckled, “Relax” It was Luhan. He took off the blindfold in my eyes and a beautiful view welcomed me.

His side of the story

I examined her face to see her reaction... She’s so cute as always. “I held her hand and take her to the table I’ve prepared for both of us. I pulled the chair and let her seat across of me. “What’s all of this?” she asked but I gave her a smile instead.

I’ll tell her everything tonight.

* * * * *

“How’s the food?” she faced me with sparkling eyes with filled with food. “This is the best thing I ever tasted!” She smiled at me happily and turned to her plate. “Ju-Mie, I have to tell you something” I held her hand and looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes. “I-“ I was about to say something when my phone rang. Great! I ignored the call and faced her again “Ju-Mie, listen carefully.” I was once again interrupted when my phone won’t stop ringing “I think you should get that.” I took my phone out of my pocket and answered the call. “What?!” I beamed on my phone. “Hyung! How’s your date?” Chanyeol greeted me. “uh Ju-Mie. This might take a while” ” I signaled her that I’ll be back then I stood up.

* * * * *

“Yes, yes. I’ll tell her everything tonight”

“YOU HAVEN’T TOLD HER YET?! I’m so disappointed in you, hyung.” He chuckled. I sighed in frustration. It’s been fifteen minutes since he called.

“Tell me what?” I paused when I hear a voice that were very familiar to me…

Ju-Mie

 

A/N: Huhuhuhu. I'm sorry about this chapter TT^TT