Chapter 7

Reaching you

His side of the story

"I want your friendship, Lee Ju-Mie"

Ahhhhh! Why did l say that? You're such an idiot Luhan!

I banged my head on my front door when I remembered what happened.

I examined her face to see what she would react after I asked her to be my friend.

She looks better in a closer view, you can see her features clearly. Her brown eyes, her cute nose and her red soft lips. You can kiss them all day if you- Wait! What am I talking about? I must be crazy.

I could see that she stiffened so I began to worry, "hey-" then suddenly I saw her running away from me and left me there dumbfounded.

I immediately went to the kitchen to get something to drink

"Maybe she's scared of me."

I opened the fridge and saw that it was empty. Oh just great! I totally forgot that Baek was here last week. I sighed in disbelief and walked towards my room to get a good rest.

"I've have to wake up early tomorrow." I rolled into my bed but before closing my eyes, I grabbed my phone and texted Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol

Sent: 10:46 PM

Grocery shopping tomorrow

* * * * *

Her side of the story

Its a beautiful saturday morning... but not for me.

Usually I always walk my way to a nearby grocery store but maybe there's a slight possibility that I might saw the girl-slash-guy on the streets so I changed my mind and took a bus instead.

I sighed deeply as I showed the driver my bus pass and head to the very corner where there would be less people.

As I dropped off on my stop, I spotted the person I should be avoiding today.

The girl-slash-guy.

I immediately hide myself to a lamp post hoping that he didn't saw me. My eyes widen when a guy, almost 6 foot tall, hugged him and carried him in bridal style. I covered my mouth with my hands when I saw them went inside with their hands intertwined with each other.

"Hey eat this. Its delicious" The GSG (girl-slash-guy) offered his piece of steak to the tall man in front of him like he was feeding him just like what couples usually do.

That's right I'm still following them. No. You can't say that this is stalking, this is what you call observing.

"Miss, do you want to stay inside first?" The waitress asked me

"Uh n-no. I was about to leave actually"

Nope. I didn't lied. I just saw that the two couples, i-i mean, two guys who was about to leave the restaurant.

It was already mid afternoon and I've been following them since this morning. I'm hiding right now behind a big trash can near the bench they're sitting.

I'm sorry, okay? Curiosity is eating me alive. Why? What would you do if two guys went into a baby shop looking for baby clothes while holding each other and how can you explain that a guy went inside a boutique trying outfits for a girl?

I was cut off when one of them spoke, "don't worry hyung. You can find someone better. Sehun's happy now. You don't want to see him unhappy, right?"

Sehun... Sehun. I heard that name before

"What's this?" I held the envelope on top of the kitchen counter.  My eyes immediately looked on the names "Ming and Sehun's wedding."

Images are starting to come back to me. GSG hugs the groom, he cried and-

"I KNEW IT!" I quickly ran away from them and made myself a conclusion... There's always a reason behind a pretty face of a guy

* * * * *

His side of the story

"I KNEW IT!" Chanyeol and I turned into the direction of the girl who just shouted.

Wait, is that Lee Ju-Mie? No. I must be dreaming.

"Hyung, I better go! Take care, okay?" He pats my back and went towards the parking lot.

Chanyeol is my best friend that I could do bromance with. I know its weird but don't worry, I'm straight.

After I bid him good bye, my attention is on the girl who screamed who is now running like someone is following her.

I remembered Lee Ju-Mie last night. I shook my head erasing the event occurred.

I saw the girl tripped and rolled into the ground revealing the face I've suspected, Lee Ju-Mie.

I run towards her and helped her regain her balance

"Are you okay?" She faced me as she appeared to be shocked

Cute

What? Sorry I didn't say that.

"I-" she was about to speak when I heard her stomach growl. "What do you think of having dinner?" I chuckled.

* * * * *

"Sorry about that" she shyly smiled at me as we already finished eating.

"About yesterday," uh-oh. I knew she would bring that topic. I smiled at her and said, "Its okay. I completely understand. I should be the one who would be sorry. I know you don't want to be friends with me-"

"What? No! I want to be friends with you. I really do!" I didn't moved for a moment as I tried to process all the things she said.

"Really?"

She nods her head like a kid "well its because... I already know your secret." My brows furrowed as she gestured that I should come closer.

 

 

 

 

 

"I know that you're gay"

 

A/N: I love this chapter. hahaha. Please leave a comment below. I would love to read them. I love you <333