Chapter 1

Reaching you

His side of the story

 "I'm so sorry Lu, I don't think I can give you the love you deserve"

I slowly opened my eyes when I can feel the warmth of the sun tickling my toes. I sat up and wiped my face with the sleeves of my shirt when I realize that I was crying.

I'm having those dreams again

* * * * *

"Yes, yes. I'm on my way now." I ended the call and placed my phone back in my pocket. "Today's the day, huh?" I sighed and shook my head as I the engine of my car and drive my way to the church.

"Hey! you're late. the bride will come out any minute now," Jongdae beamed at me when I walked over to the seat next to him. "Better late, than never right?" He rolled his eyes on me that made me chuckle.

Silence filled the room when the church door finally opened. I turned my head and fixed my eyes to a beautiful figure that I've always loved for the rest of my life.

Ming.

She’s now walking down the aisle, one hand holding her favorite flowers and the other hand clings to her father's arm. I looked at her face once last time. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her sweet voice, the warmth of her hand, and her smile.

I will miss all of these. I will miss her

Tears are falling from her face as she's now getting closer and closer to the lucky man she will spend her life with. 

My best friend, Sehun.

After Ming hugged his father, she let Sehun lead their way in the podium where they will leave their vows for each other. The vows that I always wished for Ming to hear. I closed my fist trying to hold back the tears that's been building up on my eyes.

The other parts of the ceremony was all blur. I was in deep thought, when the preacher said "-speak now, or forever hold your peace" that was my cue. If I'll stop this wedding, there's a possibility that- I turned my head when I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, "don't you even dare" I laughed when I saw Ming's brother held his fist up playfully to me. He knew about Ming. He knew everything. "Haha. I won't do that"

I faced the couple once again.

Ming's happy, Sehun's happy, should I be happy?

I looked at them and smiled bitterly

* * * * *

This is the part where I would seat alone watching the newly weds being sweet with each other while I'm here, trying to control my tears

"Mic test. Mic test-" getting the attention of the people she continued "so its a great day for this couple here, huh?" I looked at the direction where she's looking seeing Ming and Sehun holding each other. I turned my back to avoid taking a glance at them.

I'm jealous alright. That should me holding her. But no she belongs to Sehun now.

I grab the cup on top of the table and drink up the champagne.

(***listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upA0fZGsN_4)

The whole room started to cheer when the band played.

"jeojeollo nege nuni ga
nega ibeun ot munuiga
nune ttuineun geotdo aninde
onjongil dareun ireul
hago itneun jungedo
i saram cham gwaenchanhdan mariya"

The music didn't even match on my mood today so I walked towards the bar counter and ordered myself a drink.

* * * * *

"Hyung, that's enough. You're drunk" Jongdae pulled me up and helped me straighten my pose. "I'm not drunk. Who told you I'm drunk! Psh. Nonsense!" I pushed his arm to let me go. "Hyung, you should get home,"

The party already ended but I refused to go. I looked up to the faces whose gaze are staring at me. The gang was there, some faces I've never seen before and the newly weds. I smiled as I approached them.

"Ming!" I hugged her, she's a bit surprised but I don't mind. I just want to feel her under my arms for the last time. "Luhan-" I just smiled at her after letting go.

I faced Sehun "Hyung-" and hugged him real tight "take care of her for me, okay" and the tears that's I've been holding up flowed. I let go of him and wipe my tears with the back of my hand. "I should go"

"I'll drive him home," Xiumin pats Sehun's shoulder as he's making his way towards me.

 

I'm letting you go, Ming.

 

A/N: Hello my beloved readers! Yey an update! *claps at myself* Thank you for going this far. I love you all. *sends hearts everywhere* What do you think of this chapter? Write your thoughts below! :D