The Terrible Accident

A Million Miles Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all those days Chaerin spends much time with Bora, Dara can’t stand it anymore. She got two choices, either she tells Chaerin she likes her and doesn’t like her to Bora every night or she can just snap and find another hot young girl to with as a distraction and a tool for her to prevent her from thinking too much about Chaerin.

 

Chaerin took a step back instantly when she saw Dara passionately pinning a girl same height as her to the wall and then they kissed like there’s no tomorrow. Chaerin didn’t expect that coming. She just came home after dropping Bora at her house. Her parents are back today so they can’t spend time together tonight. She knows Dara has been going out every night to the gay bar and she’s always mad every time Chaerin asks her how is it. And tonight, after 10 days going to the gay bar, she finally brought a girl home, which is kinda fascinating really.

 

Chaerin tried to slow down her steps and looked away from that horrific scene. But Dara and that girl suddenly stopped making out and both are starring at Chaerin as they’re panting.

 

“Hi… I’m home, sorry I didn’t mean to-“ Chaerin paused. The young girl smiled at her all of sudden. She looks extremely young, way too young it kinda makes Chaerin confused.

 

“Hello!” Chaerin greeted that shorthaired girl. She grinned. “Hi.” She replied.

 

Dara looked at Chaerin and gave her an instruction through their eyes, asking her to disappear soon coz she has this more important business to get done with. Chaerin smiled awkwardly at both of them. “I guess, I’ll let you both finish your business then.” She said and then she walked in to the guest room, where she’s been staying now.

 

“Who is that?” the shorthaired girl asked as she pulled Dara closer to herself.

 

Dara smiled, “It’s nobody. She’s just my housemate. Don’t mind her, uh… what’s your name again?”

 

“It’s Minzy. For the record you’ve asked my name like three times tonight. Either you’re really bad at remembering or you just spend nights with a lot of girls you don’t even know their names are.”

 

Dara chuckled. She brushed Minzy’s hair with her fingers and kissed her lips gently, “Trust me, I’m just bad at remembering.” She whispered.

 

Chaerin smiled as she met Dara in the kitchen. That older girl is trying to find something in the kitchen cabinet and looked frustrated.

“What are you doing?” Chaerin asked calmly before she poured herself a glass of milk.

 

“Did you touch my kitchen? Did you change the arrangements? I can’t find my… pills.” She said nervously as she’s starring at those cabinets.

 

“What pills?” Chaerin asked confusedly.

 

“My nervous pills. I got it from my previous doctor. It calms me down when I’m extremely nervous or have a panic attack. Now I can’t find them.”

 

“Do you mean, like, bipolar? Are you bipolar, Dara?”

 

“No. I’m not. I just… sometimes I have nervous issue.”

 

Chaerin looked around. She’s a little bit confused. “Where is… your friend? That young girl…”

 

Dara sighed. “She’s taking a shower. She’s a little bit dirty. I don’t have with someone who is unclean. You know me, right?”

 

“You mean she stinks?” Chaerin giggled. She sat at the kitchen table and watched Dara being agitated because of her lost pills.

Dara sat across Chaerin and put her hands on the table, smiling anonymously. “It’s been a long time since I had . I’m not gonna lie, I have to admit that I’m quite nervous right now and she is very young, she has a lot of energy and I’m pretty sure the is going to last long coz of all those energy and excitement.”

 

Chaerin nodded her chin. “You’re saying you need the pill to equate the energy and excitement to have coz you’re clearly not really ready to have a rough exciting tonight, right?”

 

Dara scoffed. Then she embarrassingly nodded her head coz Chaerin is perfectly right.

 

“Well… you can just tell her that you need to take it easy tonight. Tell her the truth.”

 

“I can’t. I don’t tell stories to the random girls I just met at the bar.”

 

“Is she a ?”

 

Dara frowned, “What? No she’s not. She’s a law student. Does she look like a to you?” Dara lowered down her voice.

“Not exactly but… you never know what she had done, how many girls or even guys she’s ed with. She looks so young and wild. She looks like someone who participates in some exclusive secret club or a hardcore metal band. She might be pretty and cute but still you have to be careful. You just met her at the bar, so…. I don’t know. Are you even sure she’s not underage?”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. She groaned, “Are you kidding me? I will never ever an underage girl! She is eighteen, soon to be nineteen.”

 

“She doesn’t look nineteen. I think she’s sixteen.”

 

Dara stood up, “Whatever. I have to go back, I think she’s done already. Or maybe I could just sneak in the shower and have a hot wet in the tub.”

 

Chaerin gulped. Her eyes are widened and her ears are red, “Can I join?”

 

Dara turned around and looked at Chaerin cynically, “That’s disgusting. Please don’t say that ever again.”

 

“What? You never had a before?” Chaerin asked calmly as she put the glass to the sink.

 

“No! I will never do that!” Dara exclaimed. And then she quickly walked away from Chaerin. Her heart is actually racing and she is nervous. No, she never had a before but when Chaerin asked if she could join, actually, Dara wouldn’t mind if Chaerin insists coz she’d like to try one.

 

Chaerin starred at the empty living room. She can faintly hear laughter inside Dara’s room and kinda feel sad about it. She sat on the couch in the living room with a bowl of potato salad on her hand. . She checked her phone but there’s nothing there. She wonders when her little brother is going to call her. He promised he’d call but he hasn’t. Chaerin is a little worried. She’s worried her dad find out about their secret, that she and her brother still keeping contact. She’s been trying to call her brother but it’s out of reach.

 

She starred at her salad and smiled bitterly, “What am I doing here?”

 

 

***

 

 

“You look dark.” Dara murmured when she noticed Chaerin is so quiet and unenergetic this morning. She is sitting at the kitchen table just starring at the breakfast Dara made.

“Is it not good?” Dara asked. Chaerin shook her head, “No. It’s okay.”

 

“So will you tell me what’s going on?” Dara asked as she sat across Chaerin, sipping her hot black coffee.

 

“It’s been eight days. I kinda miss Bora.” Chaerin raised her spoon and started to eat her cereal again.

So, Bora is already gone to Alaska, continuing her life adventure, going back to her real life and leaving Chaerin behind. They’re not in any serious relationship anyway. They’re literally just spending weeks together it’s almost like a summer fling. But After days, Chaerin realized she actually needing someone in her life right now. With Bora gone from her life, she is lonely.

Dara watched Chaerin and asked carefully. “You already fall in love with her?”

Chaerin didn’t an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter