Who Ever You Want!

A Million Miles Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara found herself lying on the couch this morning. She got awaken by her phone alarm and got a little headache, caused by the lack of sleep. She checked on her phone again and there’s still not call or message from Chaerin and she is really pissed. She called her like twenty times last night and sent her messages but she never got anything back. She waited for Chaerin to come home last night until she fell asleep on the couch with the television on.

 

Last night, she finally turned down Jaejoong. He stated that he’d try to move on after learning the truth, but still Dara didn’t really believe him because she could see it in his eyes that he’s not entirely sure about backing off.

Dara is worried that he’d do something to avenge his hurt feelings.

 

“Forgive me, Dara for what I said to you this afternoon. I was rude.” He pleaded. He’s sweating and when he touched Dara’s hand, she’s surprised his hands are as cold as ice.

 

“You don’t have to show up in front of my house like this. You could just apologize on the phone or make an appointment or something.”

 

He shook his head. “No. That won’t do. Coz you always avoid me. You’d never answer my call and you’d always tell your secretary to make up excuses to avoid meeting me. It’s been going on for years, Dara. I’m in love with you.”

 

Dara’s surprised she’d finally hear those words, coming out from her famous admirer after all these years or chasing and flirting. He finally said it and he’s stuttering.

 

“We never really talked. We only meet several times a year. How are you sure you’re in love with me? You’re drunk and high, Jaejoong. Don’t make things worse than it already is. Please…. Just please…. I don’t want to hate you. Don’t make me…”

 

“I’m not forcing you. I’m done chasing after you. I just… I’m here because…”

 

He stepped closer to Dara and then he took a deep breath. Dara could tell he is very drunk right now and a little bit creped out. She shouldn’t have sent Chaerin away.

 

“I love you. I will never bother you again. I just want to say… I ing love you.” He said and then he grinned, and when Dara doesn’t know what to react to that, he pushed himself onto her and kissed her lips right away.

 

It lasted three seconds and then he moved away. He smiled, “Good night, Dara. See you at the gallery.”

 

 

Dara groaned when she remembered that kiss. She wants to puke thinking about it.

Someone rang the bell as soon as Dara got out of the bathroom. She rushed outside and saw Chaerin standing outside looking around and concern. Dara opened the door madly and scowled at her, “Where the hell have you been?”

 

Chaerin knows she’s in trouble. She woke up finding twenty missed calls and ten messages on her phone. She turned it on silent last night and she forgot to tell Dara she won’t be coming home.

 

“I’m sorry... my battery ran out.”

 

“No. Your phone is perfectly fine.” Dara said and then she walked into the house. Chaerin closed the front door slowly and still hoping Dara won’t be madder than this.

 

While Dara went back to her room and get dressed, Chaerin found Dara’s blanket on the couch and some chips on the table.

Dara came out from her room, already dressed when Chaerin is just about to step into the bathroom.

 

“Did you sleep here last night?” Chaerin asked. Dara just ignored her and headed straight to the kitchen.

 

Chaerin feels really bad. She shouldn’t have stayed in Bora’s house last night. She should’ve come home but she couldn’t control what happened. As soon as they finished having dinner, they had a chit chat and things gotten emotional so they made out and after they made out, everyone knows what happened. They had and Chaerin fell asleep.

 

“Oh .” Chaerin muttered when she saw those missed calls from Dara on her phone. She looked at Bora who’s sleeping quietly and ly next to her. Chaerin quickly turned her phone off in case Dara calls her again she’d have an excuse that her battery ran out.

 

Chaerin quickly put on her clothes back and washed her face.

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Bora suddenly woke up.

 

“Sorry. I have to go home. My friend must be worried coz I didn’t tell her where I was last night.”

 

“I thought your friend had her boyfriend coming over. Wouldn’t she be with her boyfriend all night?”

 

Chaerin smirked, she picked up her shoes and opened the door, “I doubt that. But I’ll call you soon I promise.”

 

“Really? You don’t have my number.” Bora said and ended it with a pretty smile. She got up and lean her back on headboards.

 

Chaerin smiled, “I’ll come here again and ask you.”

 

“Sounds great. I’m gonna be here for a couple of weeks before I go to Alaska.”

 

“That’s great. I’ll see you soon.”

 

 

Dara made Chaerin a breakfast, a bowl of oatmeal and banana. Chaerin’s relieved because it means Dara is not that mad. As usual, they’re sitting across each other but none of them starts talking.

 

Chaerin glanced at Dara who’s busy reading newsletter on her Ipad.

 

“So…. What happened last night?” Chaerin asked with a careful tone.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Jaejoong… what was he doing? Did you guys-?”

 

“I said nothing.”

 

“Okay. Sorry for asking.”

 

And then the silence begins again.

 

“I’m really sorry I didn’t pick up your calls last night. I know you’re worried-“

 

“I’m not worried. I’m angry because you are ungrateful. I let you stay in my house and you don’t even inform me if you’re not coming home. Did you know I wait up for you all night long? Do you know how I’m gonna be responsible of what’s gonna happen to you? I almost called the police to search for you. You don’t know, do you?”

Chaerin ducked down. She can’t say anything more. She knows she’s wrong and she doesn’t want things to get uglier.

 

“I know. It won’t happen again.”

 

Dara sighed. “Seriously where were you last night?”

 

Chaerin looked at Dara carefully, wondering whether she should tell her the truth or not. Dara would be even madder if she finds out Chaerin was sleeping with someone else when Dara was at home waiting for her to come home.

 

“So… I met a neighbor. I helped her pay her taxi fare and she invited me in.”

 

“And?”

 

“And… I stayed in her house.”

 

Dara starred at Chaerin closely and tried to read the young girl’s mind. She knows she’s hiding something. She looks definitely nervous.

“You just met someone and stayed in her house? What kind of person are you?”

 

Chaerin shrugged, “I was tired and she offered me to-“

 

Dara put down he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter