Chapter 9

Our Ending

BamBam and I stood up, staring at Jackson. 

"Jackson, we're just friends. I promise you that." BamBam reassured.

Jackson only laughed louder, "Oh, so that's how you want to play it, huh? 'We're just friends'  that's just bull. After all, that's what Mark said."

Jackson's smirk slowly faded from his face. His eyes were starting to redden and tears were forming. He raised his hand and raced his fingers through his hair, stopping half way. He tightly gripped onto his hair, almost as if he were going to pull his hair out. 

BamBam took a step forward l, reassuring him that he and I weren't together as a pair. Jackson laughed again. But this time, he smacked BamBam's face. I covered my mouth as my eyes widened. 

"Bull----!" Jackson yelled. 

BamBam still stood, straight with his head turned. BamBam slowly turned his head back to Jackson and wiped his mouth as he  put his arm down he said, "Jackson, stop.."

Jackson smirked and raised his hand about to hit BamBam, but this time I quickly ran over and tackled Jackson with a hug.

He instantly put his hand down and hugged me back. His cold, bitter tears fell onto my shoulders, staining my shirt.

I heard BamBam walk away. As he passed us, he slightly looked back but quickly looked ahead and walked away. I closed my eyes and held onto Jackson, tighter. Jackson slowly raised  one of his arms and put his hand onto my head.

He whispered, "Why did I give you away..?" as he pulled me closer to him.

'Probably because you loved me so much to the point you wanted to see me happy with the one I love more.. I'm so sorry..Jackson..Why did I have to hurt you so much? You could've gone to someone else..why me?' I thought to myself.

Without knowing, I started to cry as well- putting myself through Jackson's shoes. I knew that the real pain of that loneliness hurt more than the pain I felt putting myself in his shoes. I buried my head deeper into his chest, wanting this to be only a nightmare. I kept praying like a fool, lying to myself once I started to loose hope. I too, started to stain his shirt.

"Jackson.. I-I'm sorry..." I whispered as I whimpered.