Chapter 23

Our Ending

I slightly smiled and tried to grab the pot, but then Mark hid it behind his back. He lowered one of his eyebrows and said, "What do you say to your hero?" as he flashed his beautiful smile. 

I shrugged awkwardly and replied, "Yay..You saved me...?"

He chuckled and said, "I'll accept that.. I guess," and handed me the pot. I sat down and tried to eat as quick as possible before Jackson could come back, but sadly Jackson ran back inside the room. He yelled, "Hey! What the heck is this?!?" while pointing inside the pot. 

I looked up to see that inside was just some dirt covered vegatables and a note; Wash us~! Please love us and clean us! <3

 Mark bit his bottom lip, trying not to laugh but he failed and bursted out laughing with his wrist covering his smile. Jackson replied, "How dare you betray me?! You don't deserve a good friend like me!" 

He looked my way to see that I had the real pot of food,"It's all because of you!" He sat next to me and tried to crush me with his body weight. 

With an annoyed tone. I said,"Jackson.. you're not heavy.. you know that right?" 

Jackson just kept on trying to crush me until I growled, "You weigh 15 lbs less than me so don't even try to bother me with this type of thing"

He quickly got off of me and replied, "Daaaang gurrrrl. What have you been doin'?"

Mark quickly defended me, "She's probably just working out. Probably just gaining muscle."

It was really sweet of Mark to do that, but it was a total lie. During highschool, I only ran 10 minute miles and when I was tired, 15 minute miles. I try...but I don't really end up "winning". And when we did weight training, I could barely lift 15 lbs off the ground and onto my shoulders. Also.. did I mention.. I'm lazy... haha.. So anyways.. I responded, "No, I haven't. I'm just.. erm..well.. I'm just plain fat. But who cares?" I shrugged and kept on eating. 

Jackson smiled and whispered, "No, if you want to see fat you should look at Mark's stomach. Look.." He poked at Mark's stomach,"It jiggles.."

Mark lowered one of his eyebrows once more while chuckling, "What do you mean 'it jiggles'?.. Okay, I may be jigglypuff, but I ain't snorlax."

I laughed at both of their adorable immaturity.