BONUS CHAPTER PART 1

Our Ending

~~~Mark's P.O.V.~~~

It was a rainy day all day. In my office, I eventually started to day dream of my highschool memories as I looked out the window.  It poured as if the coulds were crying of a heart break. I remembered of this girl.. her name..? What was her name?

"Mr. Tuan, please work as you are told!" my boss's voice interupted my highschool memories.

I instantly sat up, straight and replied, " Yes sir.." as I looked my desk.

As soon as my boss left, I let out a big sigh. As soon as a very faint picture of her appeared in my head, I felt a piercing pain in my chest. I slowly raised my hand and placed it on my heart. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard a faint voice.

"Mark! Stop it!" she pleaded while giggling.

I instantly opened my eyes and looked around. I stood up and turned back but only saw the blank wall. I once again sighed.

"I'm going crazy.." I whispered to myself. I stacked my papers in a pile and started to have a headache.

"Hey, Mark, are you okay..?" asked Tom, my co-worker.

I swallowed hard and nodded. He glared at me with annoyance and went to the manager's office.

MARK TUAN, PLEASE GO HOME IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING OKAY.

I slightly chuckled and looked at the manager's office's window. Tom poked out his head and gave me a thumbs up and a slight smile. I smiled and shook my head. Then, I stood up while gathering my papers and left.

As soon as I arrived home, Leo and Yun opened the door running towards me. I smiled and bent down, opening my arms. Both of my children tackled me with hugs, while their mother stood at the door smiling. 

"Daddy, you're home early," stated Yun.
I smiled and asked, "Hmmhm. Are you not happy with it?"

"We're happy!" replied Leo.

I carried them into the house, walking past their mother. Leo and Yun instantly jumped out of my arms and onto the couch. I smiled and turned back to close the door, but she already closed it. I looked up at her with a blank expression. Her eyes were filled with tears. I only ignored it and walked away from her and into the bedroom. I laid on the bed, closing my eyes about to take a nap but all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me. I instantly opened my eyes and roughly pushed her arms away from me.