BONUS CHAPTER PART 2

Our Ending

Mark's P.O.V.~

I quickly sat up. She wrapped her arm  around me and  buried her head into my side. I pushed  her away and got out of the room and into the living room. I was about to sit on the couch but then I saw Leo an  Yun sleeping on it. I couldn't help it. I smiled. I picked up both of them and carried them into their bedroom. I  quietly tucked the in and kissed them on their foreheads. 

As I turn back, she's there, smiling. I walked past her, and hit her shoulder with mine. She closed the door and ran after me.

"Stop." I said.

I felt..upset with her. I always do..

"Why? Why don't you-" she was interrupted by the stare I gave her..

That cold, solid stare I gave  her. It was scaring her and it looked like she was about to fall onto her knees, asking for mercy. 

"I never and will never love you. You already know that. How many times will I have to state it for it to go through your dirty, pitiful mind?"

My voice was sharp..her eyes were soon fill in  up with tears, "The why? Why do you stay with us?!"

"I'm doing this only for Leo and Yun. Not for you. NEVER for you," I replied coldly.

"Why? Why do you keep me here then? Why don't you replace me?" She asked looking directly into my eyes.

"You are nothing. You're only here because I want them to know who their mother  is. That's all. I don't keep you here because  I love you. Not for one moment or any moment at all will I ever love  you, I only pity you," I turned away and was about to leave but Yun opened her door.

"Dad, are you okay? Why are you yelling at Mom?" Yun asked while rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Go back to sleep, honey. Dad's just..tired," she explained.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Yun ran over and grabbed a stool and dragged it with her to the door. She placed it down and climbed up. She looked through the hold and yelled, "Dad! Someone is at the door! She's really pretty too!"

I glared at Honey, and quickly went to the door. Yun quickly dragged her chair away and went into bed, knowing that she needed to go. I looked through the hole and saw a familiar girl..I slowly turned the knob while quietly asking myself questions.

I heard her voice, "Mark..?"

I quickly opened the door and saw her..The familar girl with the familiar voice..

"Um..Who are you..?" I asked honestly.

She tackled me with a hug and in a moment's notice, her tears were staining my shirt. For some reason, I started feeling that hurtful pierce through my chest, it was painful and cold. Unexpectedly, tears were forming in my eyes.

Honey soon opened the door and asked, "Who is this..?"

The pain grew and I couldn't handle it anymore; I wasn't sure if I was angry or sad or..I just..I just couldn't figure out my feelings at that moment. I gently pushed her away and went to Honey.

"I don't know..Maybe she's lost and confused," I replied.

The girl shook her head almost screaming, "No, no! I'm not lost!"

The piercing pain came back. I felt weak so I put my arm around Honey, trying to stand up straight. 

"Let's go inside, Honey.." I whispered weakly.

As Honey and I were going inside, the girl grabbed my hand.

She begged, "Mark! Please don't go!"

That..pain.. what's wrong with me..? Why do I feel this way around her? I asked myself.

I felt the pierce become stronger and stronger. I pushed her hands away and went inside and quickly locked and shut the door. The girl kept turning the knob, pounding on the door, pleading for me. Yun was out of bed, sitting on the couch.

Yun.. why didn't you sleep..? I asked her, telepathically.

"Daddy, who is she?" Yun asked with an uneven tone.

"Don't worry about this..she's just lost and confused. It'll be fine, she'll go away soon," I assured Yun as I gently pat her head. I kissed Yun on her forehead and gave her a smile.  Yun's face became brighter and she giggled. I picked her up and tucked her in.