Chapter 16

Our Ending

"I..I really-" he was interrupted by my answer.

"I know.." I tried not to whimper.

"Well, my name is Elv-" I choked on my own name, "Elv-Elv-Elv.."

"Elvina?" Mark completed.

My eyes widened, "H-How do you..?"

He shrugged, "I've always liked that name for some reason.."

I let out a sigh. He smiled and ruffled my hair, but not in the way Jackson nor BamBam could do it. He ruffled it almost like patting me on the head, comforting me.

"I'm Tuan, Yi Eun but everyone calls me Mark," he replied as he put out his hand.

I took his hand and shook it. I tried to smile, but it hurt. It hurt knowing that the one I loved the most had forgotten me. But I'm still happy for him, it's just that it hurts...

We both sat down at the couch and we started to talk, normally again.

"Did you really do that?" he asked laughing.

"Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm not the type of girl who lets a squirrel get away with my sandwich," I answered.

"You're very.. interesting," He stated as he flashed his smile.

I glared at him, " What do you mean "Interesting" ? Are you calling my stupid? Are you calling me a sicko? What are you trying to say?"

"Nothing! I was just complimenting you~" He explained.

"Hmmhm.." I replied glaring at him.

All of a sudden, he started coming closer to me. He started to lean in. I was leaning backwards, but sercretly I didn't want to lean back. I wanted kiss him and tell him how much I've missed him, but I knew I couldn't and wouldn't do it.

Luckily, the front door opened and Jackson threw his tie and coat onto the ground. Mark instantly backed away and sat up straight.

Jackson sat on me and asked, "Can you go cook?"

"Me?" I asked.

He nodded, "Who else, you're the only girl here."

"Girl, please I may be a female but I'm the type that doesn't know how to cook," I replied.

Mark replied, " I'll go cook."