Chapter 9

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung lie down with put her arm below her head. She looks at the sky full with shining star. She remains back the scene when nikchun kiss her, how nickhun fall his tears for the first time and relationship between her boss and nikchun. The entire scenes make eunjung confuse.

“~ What happen actually? Why he crying? Who’s that girl? He seem hurt?~” sigh eunjung with full question.

“~ jungie, what are you thinking? Did someone bother you?~” said jiyeon and join eunjung lie down beside her.

“~ ermm molla. I received many surprise today~” eunjung turn her body facing jiyeon and put her arm at jiyeon waist.

“~ wae, you look not like my jungie? Mind to share your problem~” said jiyeon and caress her hair make eunjung wide her smile.

“~I were expelled from Asia Global~” eunjung said with calm.

“~ mwoh, how can be like that? So, are you ok? Don’t worry my salary still enough to support us owhh. This time you rest and let me work for you~” said jiyeon and hug eunjung with position lie down.

“~ psftt, you nagging like old grandma~” eunjung make joked.

“~ yah!!~” yell jiyeon and laugh together.

“~ you know monkey right?~” said eunjung make jiyeon nodded.

“~ he is son Asia Global~”

“~ jinjja. Daebak. That’s why he look arrogant~” laugh jiyeon but then she stopped her laugh when eunjung show sad face.

“~ waegurae? Why you feel sad?~” ask jiyeon and look at eunjung. eunjung decide to tell jiyeon the whole story include the kiss that’s make jiyeon shock.

“~ daebak!! That’s mean he’s your first kiss~” ask jiyeon and burst her laugh.

“~ asiyhh, can you stop laugh at me. That’s already embarrassed me today~”

“~ mianhae. But that’s really funny~” jiyeon rolling her body with laugh.

“~ but that’s not matter. I feel pity with him. Seem like he have hurt past and make him became arrogant.~” sigh eunjung make jiyeon worried.

“~ jungie it’s that really you? Don’t say you fall in love with him, am I right?

“~ ige bwoyah. When I said I love him, I just pity only. This kid. Grr~” eunjung pretends want to knock jiyeon make jiyeon laugh.

“~ so, what you want to do now?

“~ molla, I pity him but at the same time I can’t face him anymore. That’s because.. ermm..i.. erm~” suddenly eunjung feel shy when remember the kiss scene.

“~ what? Why you stutter? Is that because you got your first kiss? Aigoo, I’m jealous with you~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ So, how about you? Any problem?~” eunjung tries to change topic.

“~ Nothing happen to me? Don’t worry~” jiyeon tries to lie eunjung. She doesn’t want make eunjung worried if eunjung know that she became myungsoo slave.

“~ Really, no lie?~” said eunjung.

“~ yup. Don’t worry~” said jiyeon and put her head at eunjung chest.

“~ you look like kid~” laugh eunjung.

“~ gomawo jungie~” smile jiyeon.

“~ wae?

“~ For taking care of me, thanks for became my family when my real family doesn’t need me? Thanks for everything~” said jiyeon with tears.

“~ shhhh, don’t be like this cry baby. We already promise each other right. We will give each other love. So, please be strong ok~” eunjung try calm jiyeon.

“~ I hope for my next life you can became my man jungie~” smile jiyeon with joked.

“~ Really you hope that. Ermm what should I do? I’m not interested with you~” eunjung pretend sigh.

“~ yah!! You’re bad. I hate you but I love you jungie. You’re the best unnie I have~” jiyeon snuggle at eunjung chest.

“~ aigoo, my dongsaeng such a sweet kid~” smile eunjung. At night, both of them sleep each other with hug.

The next day, as a promised with myungsoo after class she will stay in hockey ice stadium for show her face at his master. Even it’s quite annoying for her but actually her also happy with that. Maybe she saw hate myungsoo but she can’t deny that she love saw how myungsoo skill when play the hockey ice. The entire players give attention for listen what myungsoo teach. How myungsoo teach his friends to get skill or shot the ball. Well, myungsoo look charming. When jiyeon still dreaming about myungsoo, suddenly she feel someone hit her head.

“~ yah!! I call you many times. Did you deaf?~” said myungsoo and knock her head with soft.

“~ aisyh, why you need to disturb me. What you want?~” pout jiyeon and caress her hair.

“~ psftt such a kid. Let’s go. I’m hungry~” said myungsoo and walk away make jiyeon blank.

“~ Where we want to go? Yah!! Wait for me?~” yelled jiyeon and try to chase myungsoo.

“~ You’re too noisy. Can you be silent for a while~” said myungsoo and open the door for jiyeon and push her inside car. Well, he still gentleman evens him arrogant.

“~ Where you want bring me, Mr arrogant? ~” jiyeon ask him again.

“~ I told you to shut up, am I right?~” myungsoo glare at jiyeon make her silent.

Myungsoo brings jiyeon out for dinner at Itali restaurant. But it’s make jiyeon feel uncomfortable because it’s quite expensive for her.

“~ errr why we came here?~”

“~ of course for eat. Let’s go~” said myungsoo and hold her wrist but then jiyeon stop her move.

“~ shireo. If you want, just go alone. I will not follow you. It’s too expensive for me~” said jiyeon.

“~ mowh, yah!! I never said that you need to paid that.~”

“~ whatever. I don’t like expensive food~” said jiyeon and walk away.

“~You want I eat alone. Hell no. So, tell me where you want too eat? Aisyhh this kid~” myungsoo start eager. Jiyeon look around and saw one stall.

“~ ahhhh at there. Kaj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter