Chapter 13

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene eunjung and soo hyun make nickhun speechless.

“~ What their relationship? Why they look so closer. Aisyh this women~” nickhun ruffle his hair. Without his realize, he follow eunjung and soo hyun where ever they go. He disguise himself foe make sure eunjung didn’t recognize him.  The scene he saw soo hyun wrapped his arm around eunjung shoulder make him super pissed.

 

“~eunjung-ah, let’s go to amusement park. Well, lately your face looks stress. So let oppa treat you?~” smile soo hyun and care eunjung check.

“` but oppa, it will waste your money. Otherwise I have class tomorrow.~” pout eunjung. well, actually she doesn’t have any mood after saw nickhun hugging other girl.

“~ aigoo, but your class will start in afternoon, right? Don’t worry, I will send you to college tomorrow if you want. Please, accompany me to amusement park.~” soo hyung try persuade her with his cute face.

“~ aisyhh oppa. Please stop making this face. You look ugly with that~” laugh eunjung and hit his chest. This scene make someone at behind them look so angry.

“~ arraso, only for this time. If I late for tomorrow, you need responsibility for me and need to face with jiyeonnie~” smile eunjung.

“~omo, I forgot with that dinosaur. Owww ho, if with this dinosaur I can’t handle anymore. She will eat me alive~” joked soo hyun make eunjung laugh.

“~ oppa, if jiyeonnoe heard this word, you will die. So come on oppa. Let’s enjoy our self. And I more happy now, because you will paid everything I want today~” said eunjung and give her gesture hand at soo hyun make him smile.

“~ yes, princess. I will pay everything for you. Today, I’m you slave. So, let’s go!!!!.~” scream soo hyun and grab eunjung hand and run with laugh.

“~ aisyh, how dare he hold her hand.~”

“~ omo, they hug each other. It’s already too much~”

“~ no!!!!!! you can’t feed her. This man, I will kill him~”

“~ arghh!!!! Nickhun you’re crazy. Andaweee!!!!~” nickhun mumble himself with disappointed. He looks like crazy stalker man. He follows them and plays everything they play. He hides himself and tries control his anger.

Nickhun walk back to his home with zombie walk. Didn’t know why he became like that. He feels his hurt more pain than when tiffany cheat or leave him. He want come close with eunjung but he still fear with himself. He scares to hurt for the 2nd time.

“~ khun-ah. Where are you going? Omo why happen with your face. Why are you crying~” his mom look shocked with nickhun face.

“~ omma. It’s really hurt. Omma, did she have a boyfriend. Why she never being nice at me but why she can be nice with him?~” mumble nickhun make his mom worries.

“~ son. What happen to you? What are you talking about?~” ask his mom.

“~ aisyh, molla omma. I also didn’t know what happen to me. I think I already crazy~” sigh nickhun and walk to his room.

 

The next day, nickhun still with his own world. He ignores all his friends and always sighs. He tries to search eunjung at her department. He feels so excited but for his image he needs to pretend cool. All the girl business department already starts be a fan girl when they saw nickhun at there. Well, who didn’t know nickhun. One of the most handsome student in Engineering Mechanical department besides myungsoo, hyungsik, woohyun and kai. All the entire student start whispers about him but he just ignore. For him now is to search eunjung. Finally, he arrives at eunjung class but unlucky for him that eunjung didn’t at there.

“~ yah!! Where is that eunjung girl~” nickhun said with rude tone at one of the student.

“~ sunbaniem. Er..I..didn’t…errm~” stutter one of the student.

“~ I said where she is? Can’t you said properly~” yelled nickhun with smash his hand at table make the entire class shocked and scare.

“~ she going for lunch~”

“~ That’s answer I want to heard. Why you make the word look hard~” nickhun rolled his eyes and walk away. Well, actually he want to laugh with the student reaction but he need to cover his cool image.

“~ yah nickhun. What are you doing here?~” said woohyun who sees nickhun alone tries to search someone.

“~owh khun oppa, what are you doing here? hyomin also feel weird with nickhun who sudden came at business department. Well, as their friends know, nickhun and Myungsoo is the guy who dislike enters to other building who not related with them. Unless if they want to meet up with their friends.

“~ nothing, just want to walk around. Why? I can’t~” said nickhun feel like not interested to answer their question.

“~ yeah, what the hell you these day? Almost three days you didn’t attend our club and practice basketball. What the heck bro, competition almost come.~” said woohyun with his hand around hyomin waist.

“~ well, I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter