Chapter 2

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ Please wait. I feel like seen you before this~” said nickhun followed by myungsoo.

Eunjung and jiyeon stand frozen. They hope someone will help them. But then, they’re so lucky when kai called that guy.

“~ yah!! What are you waiting for? We are waiting you two at lobby. Ka ja. Let’s go have fun at beach.~” said Kai.

Nickhun and myungsoo who heard that, just let them go before look at them. Eunjung and jiyeon feels relieve and go for take a rest.

Meanwhile, all these groups go take a view in beach.

“~ oppa, I really like this place. It’s feel so fresh~” said Krystal and hug Kai.

Kai hug her back and give slight kiss in her lips. Woohyun and hyomin also have fun with playing sea. Hyungsik busy take a photo with bakini lady at there but for these two guys look bored and just walk away alone. Time already passed, they take a dinner together but after take a meals myungsoo ask for go early and continue his journey at night view in beach and nickhun ask for go his room after tired for his fight that evening.

After they go, jiyeon and eunjung run to dinner hall when they feel so hungry after wake up. They’re too excited until not noticed hyomin friends look weird at them.

“~ yah, jungie and yeonni~” hyomin call them make them look at her group.

“~ owh minnie.~” smile jiyeon at hyomin.

“~ did you just wake up~” ask woohyun.

“~ aahhhh, yeah. We’re feels so tired~” eunjung rubbed her neck.

“~ omooo, who’s two this beautiful girl~” said Hyungsik and put his hand at jiyeon shoulder make her shy.

“~ yah hyungsik, don’t you dare playing around with my friends. Just out with other girl~” warning hyomin make her friends laugh.

“~ let me introduce you two with my friends. This ert guys is playboy, so better you guys be aware. His name is Park Hyungsik.~” hyomin introduce his make hyungsik pout.

“~ this mess guy is Kim Jongin and this girl his girlfriends Krystal Jung~” hyomin appointed to kai and Krystal.

“~ just call me Kai~” kai wink make Krystal slap his chest. Eunjung and jiyeon also introduce them herself and give bow but hyomin make a joke.

“~ Guys, better you be aware with these two girls. These two is a bigger tease~” joked hyomin make them knock her head.

“~ mianhae guys, we chat later. We’re already hungry~” groan jiyeon and run to food make them laugh.

“~ aigoo, this dino mood already come~” said hyomin.

“~ Dino??~”

“~ yeah, this jiyeon will change to dino when she in angry, hungry and happy. And that eunjung we called ham baekgu. She really likes sleeping in any place as she can sleep. But when she changes her mood you all will more suffer with her prank.  So better you’ll be careful~” warning hyomin.

“~ woahh, its look scary but it can be a funny situation~” said Krystal.

“~ I can’t imagine if they will pair with our nickhun and myungsoo. It’s must be really fun~” said Kai.

But then they look jiyeon bring one plate. So they invited them sit together so they can be are more friendly. But jiyeon pout and look around.

“~ why jiyeon-ah~” said woohyun.

“~ can I sit at here? I will disturbed you all?~”

“~ani.we ok with that.~” said hyungsik.

“~ but you'll will embarrassed with me~”

“~ why?~” weird kai but then jiyeon put her plate and walk away.

“~ owh no. her hungry mood already came~” sigh hyomin make them weird. But then jiyeon come with many dished and put at their table. They drop their jaws.

“~ yeonnie-ah, can you finish all this~” said Krystal.

“~ don’t worry, I can. Ahhhh it’s so good.~” said jiyeon and put her spoon at mouth. She eats like no tomorrow and eunjung just smile and caress jiyeon hair.

“~ Sorry guys, she always be like this. Don’t worry she can finish all of this.~” said eunjung.

“~ owh jinjja. Deabak~” hyungsik make thumbs up.

“~ so, you guys also take vacation together?~” ask eunjung.

“~ yeah, we always go vacation together. We’re friends since kindergarden~” said woohyun.

“~ owh jijja. Its must have fun right have vacation together with friends. How, our minnie can meet you?~”ask eunjung.

“~ well, we meet at high school. So I fall in love with her for first sight~” said woohyun and kiss hyomin lips.

“~ so, hyomin told us before this, that her two friends accepted to our college. So it’s that you?~” ask Kai.

“~ yeah maybe~” smile eunjung.

“~ woah, that’s great. So we will meet again and you two can joins us~” said Krystal.

“~ We can. Owh thank you. Hope you can take care us, Sunbae~” smile eunjung but then all attention go to jiyeon when she start make noise.

“~ bruupppp. Ah.. it’s so delicious~” jiyeon patted her tummy. But then, she stop her action and look at them.

They laughed together and know each other. And the jiyeon ask permission for go. She want walk around hotel. While she was enjoying the night air suddenly she bumps someone.

“~ owh mianhae~” jiyeon say sorry and bow.

“~ you!!!!~” yelled myungsoo make jiyeon shocked and look at him.

“~ yah!!! Why you at here?~” said jiyeon.

“~ I will kill you this night~” hissed myungsoo and grip her wrist. Jiyeon try struggle her wrist and punch his arm. Myungsoo who stay strong drag her go nearest beach for make sure didn’t get attention other guest.

“~ yahh!! Let me go. How you can do this at women~?” scream jiyeon.

“~ I don’t care when it’s you. How dare you bite my precious ears this evening? Look it still hurt and red~” said myungsoo with stern.

“~ You deserve that jerk. Why you splash the water to us make we in wet~” argue jiyeon.

“~ how we know have water at there. I don’t care you need paid back my pain”~ smirk myungsoo and clench her shoulder with tight makes jiyeon groan. He not care if jiyeon feel pain

“~ yahh, what you want to do at me. Let me go. It’s hurt~” jiyeon start scared and panicked. But then jiyeon got idea. Glad she saw a group of men came. She scream asking help make myungsoo block her mout but it’s too late that guys heard that.

“~ yahh!! Let her go. Who are you?~” ask that guy.

“~ shut up. It’s non

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter