Chapter 18

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ eunjung-ah~” yelled nikchun. his eyes still look around the snow area, who knows eunjung will appear. Nikchun make a report with management but still didn’t receive any respond make him can’t impatient. He decides to go alone for search eunjung alone in forest after 30 minutes eunjung disappear.

“~ Sir, you can’t go alone. We need rescue team for do an s patrol. It does can harm you. Moreover tonight weather quite badly, the snow getting thicker.~” said one of the hotel staff. But it’s really make nickhun mad. He grabs the staff collar and shows his anger eyes.

“~ so, did you think I can stand here without do anything. Who want take responsibility if my girl in danger situation.~” yelled nickhun make the staff trembling.

“~ Sorry sir, but we need wait until rescue team arrieved.

“~ Just off with your rescue team. My girl is more important now. I will fired you all if anything happen with my girl~” said nickhun and push the innocent staff to the edge. He ride Snow bikes and go search eunjung at dark forest.

“~ eunjung-ah!!!!!!!!! Where are you~”

“~ don’t make me worry, eunjung-ah~~~~”

Still he didn’t receive any respond. But when the time he almost give up after 1 hours he search alone, he saw something that really familiar at the snow ground.

“~ omo, this is eunjung shoe.~” mumble nikchun and look around. Glad, he bring touch light and try search nearby area that he found eunjung shoe. But then, he try look at downhill, how shock his life when he saw eunjung already lying at there. Without thinking, he rolls himself to downhill and run to eunjung.

“~ yah, eunjung-ah. Please wake up~” yelled nikchun and patted her cheek slightly but enujung didn’t show any respond.

“~ eunjung please wake up. Don’t leave me. jebal~” cry nickhun and hug eunjung head. nickhun lift her up and bring her to near big tree for shelter. He brushes his palm and put at eunjung cheek for give her warmer. After than that, eunjung start wake up and groan in pain. She opens her eyes slowly and how shocks her when she saw nikchun in front her.

“~ Owh god, finally you wake up~” nickhun feel relief and hug her tightly.

“~ nickhun-shi~”

“~ yah!! Why you always make me worried about you. did you really want to see I’m die because heart attack. Please don’t leave me again~” said nickhun and kiss her forehead. Meanwhile, eunjung seem not believe what she heard now from nickhun.

“~ don’t leave him~” mumble eunjung.

“~ are you okay, any pain or did you hurt at anywhere? ~”nickhun check her whole body. He opens his jacket and put at eunjung when he saw eunjung already trembling.

“~ sorry, I give trouble at you again~” sigh eunjung with lower her head.

“~ why, you out from room without my permission? What happen to you?~”

“~ Nickhun-shi, why you look worry about me? I'm not special person for you. And if I’m die also nobody care about me.~” said eunjung make nickhun start anger.

“~ who said you’re not special to me and who said nobody care about you~”

“~ why you do this at me? Did you want take revenge at me that what I had done with you before this. I’m sorry ok. Please just go~” cries eunjung and push nikchun and she try want to stand up. But then she feels pain at her ankle.

“~ arghh!!~” eunjung fall and hold her ankle.

“~ yah!! Are you okay, let me check your ankle~”

Eunjung can see his face full with worried.

“~ look like your ankle already swollen. Now, it’s already late. I don’t think with your condition we can back to hotel. We need to waiting rescue team for save us or else we need wait until sunrise come up.~” sigh nikchun and pull eunjung at his arms. Eunjung still frozen with nickhun action and she can hear his heartbeat beating fast.

“~ Please don’t said you’re not special or nobody care about you because I really care about you. And please don’t said that you want to die because I really can’t live without you.~” sobbed nikchun at her head. eunjung want pull herself from nickhun but then before she can move nickhun hug her more tight.

“~Listen Ham eunjung, I didn’t know what happen with you until you thought that I want take revenge at you. I never think about that and I already forget about the past. Suppose this night, I want confess to you about my feeling.~” said nickhun with her in his arm.

“~ your feeling?~” ask eunjung at his chest.

“~ Listen my heartbeat. Can you hear that my heartbeat beating fast.~” ask nickhun make eunjung nodded.

“~ That’s because of you. I LOVE YOU Ham Eunjung~” said nickhun and put his palm at eunjung cheek.

“~what did you said?~” ask eunjung with nervous.

“~ I truly in love with you.~” said nickhun and look at her eyes. eunjung still with her blank face make nickhun giggle and kiss her lips softly.

“~ why are you mute? I know its sound stupid because before this we’re enemy but what should I do, my enemy already stole m heart~”

“~ i.. do..know.you..ermm~”

Nickhun show his angle smile and kiss her passionately. Eunjung for the first feel awkward but she can’t resist because she also like that and start enjoy the kiss, she wrapped her hand around nickhun neck and deep her kiss make nickhun smile. After few minutes with the hot session, eunjung pull herself for taking a breath.

“~ wait!! Are you joke with me?~” ask eunjung make nickhun weird.

“~ What a joke?

“~ You had girlfriend right? Are you try to prank me?~” said eunjung and push him again

“~ What are you talking about?  Since when I had girlfriend?~”

“~ don’t try fooling me. Did you think I’m your toys? Deabak!! You’re very good with your acting~” smirk eunjung and wrap her arm.

“~ mwoh!! After you respond my kiss just now you said I’m acting. Did you really want to die?~” said nickhun feel unbelievable with eunjung.

“~who knows? I heard with my ear that you love her. Or else who’s tiffany. She the girl that we meet at Smile café and you stole my first kisses right? pstt, I know you want make her jealous that time. Such a playboy.~” sigh eunjung. But then, she heard nickhun laugh.

“~ puhahahaha, you’re funny Ham Eunjung. I didn’t know you can turn to a jealousy girlfriend.~” nickhun can’t hold his laugh until eunjung hit his chest.

“~ okay, but how dare you to hear my conversation. And I can sure, you must not listen full conversation that’s why you run, right~” smile nickhun and try to .

“~ I’m not. I just want take a fresh air.~” eunjung start stutter.

“~ aigoo, I didn’t know you also had some feeling with me. So, that’s me this not an unrequited love~” smile nickhun with happy and hug her.

“~ yah!! Let me go~” she push he again but with his strong arm, finally she give up.

“~ please stay like this. Ham Eunjung you already misunderstood with me? That’s right Tifanny is my girlfriend~” said nickhun make her became more sad. Nickhun saw her sad expression, he lift her chin and give her soft kiss at her lips before continue his word.

“~ but she’s my ex. More detail is my ex-girlfriend 3 years ago before I start fall in love with you. After break up, we never meet again until she appears when that time I steal your first kiss. Yes I admit that, for the first I thought when we meet again I still had feeling towards her and want make her jealous or suffer but then I realize something when I saw your tear. Those times I feel really guilty with you but then I feel empty when you try avoiding me the next day. I try push back my feeling because I don’t want involve with love. I scared to be hurt with love so I try pushing my feeling. But then, day by day my feelings for you grow up. I feel worried if didn't see you for one day. I miss your laugh, I miss your voice and I miss you badly. I try to understand you, I try learning your life style and I try to approach you but then it’s really hurt when you reject or push me. ~”sigh nickhun.

“~ why you didn’t tell me? I thought you still love that girl~” said eunjung and look at his eye.

“~ ani, my love for her already die. But my love for is fresh. So I decide to bring you came here, so I can confess or spend my time with you~” ~” giggle nickhun.

 “~ So, what are we now?~” said eunjung with shy.

“~ ermm what do you mean. Of course it’s nothing~” said nickhun with .

“~ mwoh!! But you said you love me?~” pout eunjung and push nickhun and look other direction.

“~ aigoo, why I feel so cold this night. Can we share these jacket~” nickhun pull eunjung close with him. He pull the zip and hug eunjung and try to zip again the jacket. Glad, the jacket is quite big for two people even though the zip only can close only half.

“~ aigoo, why you always run from me? What should I know our status now if you still didn’t reveal your feeling towards me~” ask nickhun and hug her.

“~ i…ermmm~”

“~ are you shy? But it’s ok, you agree or not, you already be my girlfriend~” smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter