Chapter 16 (Myungsoo Flashback)

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ So, what you want to know about me. I will tell you everything. But please don’t scare me again~” said myungsoo and caress jiyeon cheek.

“~ Sorry. I didn’t mean want give you any trouble. It’s ok. I know I’m not anybody with you. I will not force you or ask you anymore if you don’t want tell me. Sorry for interfere your life. sobbed jiyeon when saw myungsoo.

“~ don’t say like that. You’re the important person in my life and you should know about me. Sorry for shout at you. Let’s go~” smile myungsoo and hold jiyeon hand.

“~ where you want bring me?~” ask jiyeon with weird.

“~ Before this you ask me who’s Seo Hee right?

“~ hmm~” nodded jiyeon.

“~ you want to know why I and my brother became enemy~”

Once again jiyeon nodded her head.

“~ now, I want you told you about my past~” smile jiyeon and bring her to somewhere.

 

At Cemetery

myungsoo bring jiyeon to cementary with still holding her hand.

“~why you bring me at here?~” ask jiyeon but then myungsoo still keep silent make her silent. Jiyeon just follow myungsoo until they stop at one grave. Myungsoo let go his hand from jiyeon and close his eyes. take a deep breath and his tears start falls. It’s make jiyeon more weird. she look at the grave had one picture young girl with written name Kim Soo Hee.

“~ Hello Soo Hee. How are you? oppa hope you will be fine~” ask myungsoo with sobbed. Said with crack voice and he start wiped Soo Hee picture.

“~ Jiyeon-ah. Let me introduce you. this is a Soo Hee. The name that you always ask me~”

 

“~ She’s my little sister. Bubbly, cheerful, naughty and cute like princess. This picture when she still 6years old. Soo Hee-ah, mianhae oppa not visit you for the long time~” smile myungsoo and kiss the picture.

“~ sorry myungsoo-ah. I didn’t know.~” stutter jiyeon.

“~ I know its must weird for you. Luhan is my eldest; I’m the 2nd son and she the younger.~” myungsoo take a deep breath before continue his stories.

 

Flashback

10 years ago at Kim House.

Luhan do some work with his laptop, Seo Hee playing a games with her ipad, his dad still do a work meanwhile his mom clean the house. After myungsoo finish his work, he tries to get some attention from his family with disturb his siblings.

“~ Seo Hee-ah, let’s play with myung oppa. I bored. Let’s go~” joked myungsoo and snatch the ipad from Seo Hee make her pout.

“~ myung oppa. Don’t disturb me. Seo Hee want play a game~” said Seo hee with snatch again from myungsoo but because her height, Seo Hee cries and run to her mom.

“~ omma, myung oppa take my ipad. Oppa is bad~” cries Seo Hee make her mom come to myungsoo.

“~ Kim Myungsoo why you always disturb your sister.~” his mom daub his ear make he let go the ipad and go to Luhan.

“~ hyung, what are you doing? ~” ask myungsoo

“~ yah!! Don’t disturb me. I busy with my work~” said luhan with harsh and chased him but then his dad saw that and hit myungsoo head make his stopped

“~ Kim Myungsoo. Can you stop from disturb your brother. he want focus with study. What wrong with you.~” his dad start angry with myungsoo.

“~ I just bored dad~” he said with lower his head.

“~Why don’t you go to study. Did you think you already smart? Even your brother smart he still want study but you. arghh. Lazy like your mom~” said his dad make his mom heard that.

“~ What do you said. Hello, you’re lazy here. If myungsoo became like that it's because of you. Stupid as always.~” myungsoo parents start fight each other make Luhan kick myungsoo.

“~ That’s because of you. Why you always make mom and dad fight each other~” said Luhan and go to his room. Myungsoo let his parents fight and run to his room.

“~Why the older always been praised and the young be loved. So, how about me? Why nobody care about me. arghh~” myungsoo scream with face his face at pillow.

Day by day, his family seem like ignore his appearance. Didn’t know what his wrong but he still try his best to get his parents attention even he need scolded.

“~ appa, I’m sorry for didn’t give my best score exam this time~” said Luhan because disspointed with his result. But his dad never scolds him and always cheers for Luhan.

“~ it’s ok. Just let go the past. Now focus your study and work hard again, okay~” smile his dad. Myungsoo just saw the scene from far. Feel jealous with his brother but what should he do.

“~ app, this is my report exam.~” said Myungsoo with soft and show the book but his dad glare at him.

“~ can’t you see your brother still sad with his result? Can you be patient for a while? Go to your mom.~” his dad start anger with myungsoo. The little boy myungsoo feel shock with that shout make him jumped. He still 10 years old that time, who didn't know what his mistake. He receives same respond from his mom before they look at his exam report. That time, he feels so hurt. Why they treat him like that? He always thinks that he’s not real blood from this family. That time, he decide want to be alone. Feel hurt want to spoke to anyone. Since that day, he never wants to study anymore. Well, not same with at Kim House, myungsoo teacher very like him. Why? Because he is the most intelligent boy in school He always be a top student and smart with everything. But sadly, his parents never know about him.

“~ Kim Myungsoo, please get up. We need to hurry before we late~” his mom tries to wake up him from sleep. He rubbed his eyes with lazy and saw his mom.

“~ where are we going, mom?~” ask myungsoo.

“~ did you already forget? We want go to holiday. Hurry up.~”

“~ but mom, we already went that place last year. Why we need go to busan again~”

“~ That’s because Seo Hee want go there. Otherwise mom and dad also like that place.~”

“~ Before this, we go the place where the Luhan hyung like. So, when we can go to my favorite place~” said Myungsoo.

~” Kim Myungsoo, that place you like is far. Mom and dad have a many work want to do. Now, enough with your nonsense request. Go wash up yourself and start prepare.~” ask his mom make him feel not satified.

“~ I just want go to Jeju Island. I’m not asking go to overseas~” stomping his foot but his mom just ignore him.

After few hours arrived a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter