Chapter 21

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ yeah, I forgot to introduce my name, I’m Choi JungHong or call me Zelo. Nice to meet you~” smile Zelo.

“~ owh, nice too meet you Zelo-shi. I’m Ham Eunjung~”

“~ nah, let me send out you back to home after we settle your things ok~” said Zelo and support eunjung for walk. That day, they now each other as Zelo is younger than eunjung. Even though they just meet that day but they already close like best friends.

Meanwhile, nickhun just finished his meeting and rushing to eunjung house when he can’t contact eunjung at all. That’s make him more worried. He tries going to her house but nobody at home since jiyeon still bring myungsoo at hospital for check up.

“~ aisyhh where are you Ham Eunjung~” sigh nickhun at in front eunjung house. but after 1 hour he keep waiting, he heard some noise at road direction. But the most he didn’t expected is eunjung hug someone and he is a guy.

“~ damn ham eunjung, I worried about you for the whole day, you flirting with other guy~” nickhun start boil with anger but his feet still waiting eunjung.

“~ owh nickhun-ah~” eunjung call his name and walk at him with limp.

“~yah!! Where are you going? I worry about you but who’s that guy. “ nickhun yell at eunjung without look at her condition. But then, when eunjung shows her face at nickhun, how shock him with the injure.

“~ owh baby. What’s wrong with your face? What happen? Who did this to you? yah!!! What are you try to do with her huh~” nickhun push Zelo and grab his collar.

“~ wow bro. calm down. I didn’t do anything. Ask your girlfriend~” said Zelo with smirk.

“~ nikchun-ah, you already misunderstanding with him. Let him go~” ask eunjung.

“ baby, is that pain. Omg, what happen to you? t~” nickhun rubbed her injured and ask for explanation. Eunjung told him whole story make nickhun tears.

“~ I’m sorry dude. But now, thanks for helping her. let me take care of her~” smile nickhun and bring eunjung inside at house left Zelo alone.

“~ psftt this guy, really t~” smirk Zelo. He feels someone at his behind and he walk near him.

“~ so hyung, what’s your plan now?~”

“~ Just give them time for the few days. After than that, I will make him suffer with lost two women at the same time.~” smirk that guy.

“~ hyung, he’s so lucky because get the hot chick like eunjung. But before that, hyung can I taste her first.~” ask Zelo with tone.

“~ aigoo, your hormone never die huh. Don’t worry about that. Of course I will give her to you. Now, her phone already with us, so let’s go back first our planning before we start our action~”

“~ thanks hyung. Let’s go. I will make him suffer more than he do at you hyung.~” said Zelo and walk away with that guy

Nickhun treat his wound with careful. Eunjung just look at him with smile.

“~ gomawo my boyfriends~” smile unjung and put her palm at nickhun cheek.

“~ Please be careful next time. What if something big happen at you? I don’t think that I can forgive myself~” nickhun said with tear. Eunjung wipe his tears and kiss his eye full with love.

“~ I’m sorry make you worry. I promise will more alert next time. Now, did you hungry. I will prepare for the dinner~” said eunjung and start stand up.

“~ No baby. You need rest now. I’m not hungry now with your condition.~”

“~ aigoo, poor my baby. Don’t be like that. if you’re not hungry, I still need to cook because my stomach already make a noise.~” giggle eunjung make nickhun smile.

“~ arraso. Now you take a rest first and let me cook for dinner. I don’t want you injure again~” nickhun kiss her lips and go to kitchen before eunjung can stop him.

That night, nickhun decide want stay at eunjung house after dinner. How can he leave her alone with this condition? Nickhun call jiyeon and told the whole story but of course jiyeon glad that nickhun always beside eunjung. He turns around and saw eunjung already asleep at couch. He sighs and lowers his body and lifts her up and bring at her bed. He put blanket until her chest and caresses her hair.

“~ I glad that nothing big happen at you. Please don’t make me worry again or else I will kill my self~” sigh nickhun and kiss her forehead. That night, he asleep beside eunjung.

 

“~Myungsoo-ah~” call his father.

“~ app…appa~” myungsoo look stutter when he saw who in front him.

“~ annyeong Kim uncle. How are you today? And hello Luhan oppa~” bow jiyeon and show her smile.

“~ jiyeon-ah. You know my dad?~” ask myungsoo with shock expression.

“~myungsoo-ah, appa miss you so much son~” said his dad and ask luhan push his wheel chair near at myungsoo. He holds myungsoo hand and start tears. Myungsoo just look his dad action.

“~ Please forgive appa, son. You know how suffer daddy look you for this few years. I’m sorry, myungsoo-ah~”

But myungsoo still with ego, he push his dad hand and turn around.

“~ Sorry, I lost my dad since I’m young. You're already mistaken recognise your son Mr Kim~” said myungsoo and try hold his tears.

“~ kim myungsoo~” yell jiyeon with myungsoo action.

“~ sorry, babe. I not was feeling well. Let’s go~” myungsoo start walk and left three person at behind. After a few steps he walks, he heard a loud crash on the floor.

“~ appa.~”

“~ Uncle Kim~”

Myungsoo can hear jiyeon and Luhan yelled. He turns around and saw that his dad falls from wheel chair with cry.

“~ I’m the bad father. What should I do for make him forgive me. He suffers a lot. Luhan, please help appa. Why god didn’t make me die in accident. He hate me~” scream his dad and slap himself after he saw myungsoo walk away.

“~ appa, please stop. Appa, don’t be like this. If myungsoo don’t want you, I still can take care of you. appa~” cries Luhan and hug his dad. Jiyeon just only sigh with what happen between myungsoo and his dad. She tries her best to make myungsoo forgive his family. but then the things that myungsoo never expected is when his dad hold something hard near him and try to knock himself. Myungsoo wide his eye and run again to his dad. He pushes Luhan and hugs his dad tightly.

“~ appa, please stop. Don’t you dare to die before you repay back your love for me. I will not forgive you if you die now appa. I’m sorry. I miss you appa~” cries myungsoo. His dad hugging myungsoo make Luhan and Jiyeon also cries.

That night, Luhan and jiyeon let his dad and myungsoo spend their time together. They know that his dad ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter