Chapter 7( khunjung story)

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As weekend is come, eunjung spend her time with her part time in Asian Global Corporation. She does her work as cleaner. She never complaint about her life but she even more enjoy with she have. Live with jiyeon such a one sweet moment for her. She will do more hardcore work to get her daily expense and jiyeon. No need to care who her boss is or who’s her young master as long she not create any problem with anyone it’s still ok with her.

“ eunjung-ah, after this please clean up the meeting room. Our boss have meeting today~” said his manager.

“~ owh, but oppa. This is weekend right, why sudden have meeting~” weird eunjung when for her on weekend all people will rest at home rather work in office.

“~ molla, young master put this as emergency meeting because his schedule quite busy~” said his manager.

“~ ermm, I bet our young master is the handwork guy. wahhh, he must look so cool and handsome, am I right oppa?~” smile eunjung with dreaming.

“~ aisyhh, can you stop looking at handsome guy. Am I not handsome in your eyes~” said his manager and knock her head.

“~ aisyh oppa, it’s hurt. Can you stop knock my head~” groan eunjung with pout.

“~ it is really hurt. Mianhae,~” her manager feel guilty.

“~ it’s ok. Oppa, why you always follow me? Did you didn’t have any work huh. If anyone sees us close like this, they will make rumor. Shhhhh I hate scandal~” said eunjung and do her job.

“~ well, I have work. But my work is to see you everyday~” grin her manager.

“~ pstttt I thought you’re crazy oppa~” mock eunjung.

“~ what can I do, you make me crazy on you eunjung-ah~”

“~ oppa, can you stop joking. I want do my job now. Please move~” said eunjung and leave her manager alone.

“~ Why you never see me eunjung. I’m already in front of you. Did I doesn’t have chance to stay in your heart~” sigh eunjung manager.

Eunjung never care other feeling. Of course she knows her manager feeling to her but it’s not the right time for her to fall in love. She looks her manager as brother not more than that.

“~ mianhae oppa. I can’t fall in love with you.~” mumble eunjung and walk.

But then when she still thinking about her manager feeling, she heard all the staff start gather and give bow. She hears some staff whisper something.

“~ omoo, he look handsome today~”

“~ aigoo, how I glad he became my husband.~”

All the whispers make her want puked. But then, the guy and all the director board walk through all the entire staff. Eunjung as usual do a blank expression and see that guy.

“~ aisyhh, his face look like monkey~” mumble eunjung and want walk away but then she stopped her move.

“~ Monkey~” she mumble again and wipe her eye to make sure her eye is clear.

“~ Monkey is that you~” suddenly eunjung said with loud make all the entire staff look at her and of course nickhun also look shocked when saw her.

“~ what are you doing here,~” nickhun said with serious tone.

“~ woah, chill monkey. Answer my question first, what are you doing here? And look, you also wear nice dress.~” said eunjung and wipe nickhun shoulder without know all the eyes already look at her with drop their jaws.

“~ yah!! What are you doing here? Did you stalker me?~” whisper nikchun and eunjung ear. But then, eunjung put her arm around nickhun neck and laugh.

“~ did you think I’m crazy until want stalker about you or actually you’re stalker me~” said eunjung.

“~ yah!! Let me go. Look, all the people look at us~” said nikchun and look around.

“~ ehemmm. Miss Ham Eunjung, what are you doing here?~” said the old man.

“~ owh annyeong Mr Director. Aisyhh, I just meet my friends~” said eunjung and look at nikchun. Nickhun try his best to release eunjung arm.

“~ We talk later crazy girl. I have some important thing want to do at here. So, please waiting me at here?~” command nikchun and walk away.

“~ yah!! Where you want to go?~” yelled eunjung.

“~ yah!! She looks from low class. How come she treats him like that? Did she know her status~”

“~ OMG, how dare her. Did her crazy do like that at our handsome boss~”

Eunjung heard all the entire staff start whisper and look weird at her.

“~ Why are you looking at me? Want to try my punch~” smirk eunjung and show her fist.

“~ Miss Ham eunjung, from now on today, you’re fired. How dare you do that at Mr Nickhun~” said the Director.

“~ mworago. What I did? And what? Mr Nickhun?  woah, who is the monkey at here until you all call him Mr Nickhun and the all women staff drooling with the monkey.asiyhh~” said eunjung.

“~ Ham Eunjung, you’re so rude. You didn’t know him? How long you already work at here? He is the our CEO Mr Nickhun~” the old man start angry

“~ Director-shi, she is just cleaner. Of course she didn’t know. Aisyhh this girl really disgusting.~” smirk one of the female staff.

“~ arraso. So, miss ham eunjung. I’m sorry to say. You’re fired. Please go form here. Such a low class~” said the old man. His word really hurt eunjung heart.

“~ yah!! Old man, no need to insult me. I know I’m not from highest class same like you. I know I’m poor but no need to said like that.~”

“~ mworago. You called me old man. You’re really rude girl~” the old man slap eunjung make her fall at floor.

Eunjung who feel shocked and embarrassed, put her palm at her cheek and run away. Meanwhile, eunjung manager who see the situation also look shocked eunjung getting slap by his director. He chases eunjung but eunjung already nowhere.

“~ asiyhh, where is she? Ham eunjung, please be ok?~” eunjung manager start worried.

“~mworago, this monkey is our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter