Chapter 10 (Nikchun Flashback)

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will more focus on Nickhun Flashback

***********************************************************************************

It’s already almost three days eunjung and nikchun didn’t meet each other after the scene. Eunjung decide to want resign from Smile Café but after nikchun mom persuaded her, she cancels her plan to resign. Well, she already treat nikchun mom like her own mom. Never think about other, she works like usual as long nikchun not disturb her again.

Meanwhile, nikchun still stay at his home with think about tiffany.  His feeling for tiffany still strong but he didn’t know why lately his mind always thinks about eunjung.

“~ khunnie-ah, why you still at here? It’s already three days you didn’t attend your school~” said nikcum mom with worries about his sons.

“~ I don’t have mood omma to attend my school~” sigh nikchun.

“~ You still thinking about that girl. Please khun, just forget that girl. I don’t want you hurt yourself because her~”

“~ but omma, she... I... molla omma~”

“~ I know she’s your first love but still I will not allow you back together with her. Just enough she already makes you heart broken before this. She dump you with heartless. And because of her, you almost kill yourself for two times. Don’t be a stupid nikchun~” nikchun mom start anger when she reminds back nikchun past.

“~ but mom, I meet her last two days ago, she look horrible. I also didn’t know omma~” said nickhun who still confuse.

“~ I don’t want hear her names again. I almost lost you twice because of her. She dumped you when she meet new guy, she hurt my son and now you said that you pity her. Listen nikchun, if omma knows that you’re back together with her again, omma will approved that~” said his mom and look at nickhun.

“~ omma, are you serious~” nikchun feel shocked when his mom said like that.

“~ BUT.. once you choose her again in your life, you will lose me forever and I will consider that you’re not my son anymore.~” his mom said with full serious make nickhun speechless.

“~ omma, why you do this like me?~” sigh nikchun.

“~ I do this because I love you my son. I don’t want you hurt again. Please think about it again son. And one more thing, I just want tell you something, eunjung ask for resign two days ago~”

“~ mwoh, she ask for resign. But why?~” nikchun lower his head when heard his mom word about tiffany, but then he feel shocked when heard about Eunjung.

“~ omma also didn’t know. But omma already persuaded her and she agrees to work back. Listen nikchun, please appreciate eunjung. Open your heart for her. ~” said his mom and patted nikchun head.

“~ what do you mean omma~”

“~ She’s nice girl. Well, even she seems naughty but she is kind person. Omma like her more that your first love.~” smile his mom and walk away leave nikchun with blank.

“~ don’t said omma like her~” said nikchun and sigh.

 

Flash back

At Whimoon High School

Whimoon High School is a private high school in South Korea. Mostly of them is a from wealthy background family. But at this school only have 7 students got highest popularity. That’s because their friendship and one of heirs their family company.

All of them know about nikchun relationship. Tiffany is a transfer student from America and since she enters Whimoon High School, she is the first person that make nickhun fall in love for first sight. For him, tiffany such an angel who fell from heaven. Almost everyday he will chase and confess to her until she agrees to be his girlfriend. Since that day, they became sweet couple in their school. But what the Nickhun didn’t know is one of his best friends also loved Tiffany.  The entire students know that nikchun love tiffany more than his life. He will do whatever tiffany love as long she happy with him.

Nikchun as usual will play basketball with his friends every evening. Well Kai, woohyun and myungsoo also his best friend since high school. Nickhin is a guy who always happy and cheerful.

“~ Woohyun, pass the ball to me~” said nikchun and woohyun pass the ball at him.

Nikchun avoid from kai snatching his ball and jumping to shot the ball for make goal. That’s make nikchun proud and smile.

“~ assa, bro I win again.~” laugh nikchun and give high five at woohyung who same team with him. Meanwhile, hyungsik and Kai is one team.

“~ well, bro that’s because your luck for today. We redo again tomorrow, how?~” provoked Kai make woohyun and Hyungsik laugh.

“~ owh come on Kai. Just admit that nickhun better than you~” laugh woohyun.

“~ aisyhh shut up guys~” said Kai and thrown bottle to woohyun who still laugh. But then, two of their best friends also come near them.

“~ so, how the games?~” said Siwon and Minho.

“~ well, Kai lost again with me~” said nickhun and glare at Kai.

“~ psftt, bro I just warm up only. Don’t worry it’s just a basic games only~” said Kai

“~ owh really but it’s already 3rd games we playing but still you lost with me~”

“~ owh come on bro. don’t tease Kai again. I don’t want see he cry~” said Minho make Kai chase him. but then, nikchun heard his lovely girlfriends call him.

“~ khunnie~”

“~ owh baby. How are you today?~” said nikchun and kiss her lips make his friends feel want vomit.

“~ owh guys, please don’t do lovely dovey scene at here. We’re still ~” tease woohyun make tiffany shy.

“~ hai fanny~” wave Siwon.

“~ owh hai wonnie~” smile tiffany at him.

“~ wonnie? Baby since when you call him wonnie?~” nikchun feel weird make tiffany nervous.

“` owh, well that is because you’re his best friend khunnie. Why? Did you feel jealous.~” tiffany try to change him and drag nikchun to café. All nikchun friends start glare at tiffany with weird feeling except Siwon. But after nikchun already left, Siwon ask to leave because he want do his project school.

“~ I’m never like this girl. She such a ~” smirk myungsoo who sudden appear make his friends shock.

“~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter