Chapter 1

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~”

Two best friends scream like crazy after step their foot at Jeju Harbor with opens their arm in the air. Without they realize their scream get attention from all tourist make them start whisper and look weird at both of them. But when they realize what they do, two best friends laugh each other and rolled their eyes at them.

“~ what are you looking for? Did you never see people scream.~” said eunjung and rolled her eyes make all tourist walk away.

“~ just go have fun your time. ~” smirk jiyeon but then put her arm at eunjung shoulders.

“~ ermm, finally we came here. After all work hard we do, I want enjoy my life. Otherwise, this is our first time we came here, right?~” said eunjung and put her arm around jiyeon waist.

“~ So jungie, where we should meet hyomin. I feel so excited now. I want enjoy my life before we start our semester.~” smile jiyeon and take their luggage and walk away.

But then when their having fun each other suddenly comes a car and splash the water to both of them make their wet. With fast reaction and loud voice from eunjung, she curse at them make the car stop moving.

Jiyeon who still clean herself became angry with at them. Two guys who heard the curse out from car and face to face with them without said apologized.

These two guys out from car with full arrogant and charismatic but their move not make these two girls melt.

“~ hello women, can you watch your mouth~” said nickhun

“~ wohoo, I didn’t know the handsome guy at here can speak. I though you’re mute~” said eunjung and laugh.

“~ mworago. What the hell you’re. Are you really a woman? I want you two say sorry to us. How dare you curse at us~” said myungsoo and crossed his arm.

“~ mwoh?. yah, did you guys really a man. You splash water to us and not said sorry but now you asking us said sorry to you. Hell no!! I rather said sorry to monkey that both of you~” told jiyeon.

“~ What did you said. You compare us with monkey?~” said myungsoo.

“~ ahh jiyeon –ah. Don’t say like that. Did you can see they’re too handsome to compare with monkey~” said eunjung give a wink at jiyeon make she nodded what eunjung want do.

“~ Glad you know that we’re handsome guys. I want you apologies to us and we will let you go~” said nickhun with smirks.

“~ this guys really jerk jungie~” whisper jiyeon at eunjung. But then eunjung give signal and jiyeon get ready for have fun.

“~ owh, Mr Handsome guy, this is your fault because splash the water at us. How you drive you car or you really didn’t know drive the car~” smirks eunjung for try delay their time and get their attention, so jiyeon can do her jobs.

“~ well, sorry to saying that we’re not interested to said sorry at other people especially at women.~” said myungsoo.

“~ owh really? But let me tell you something~” eunjung give gesture her finger asking for come close at her make nickhun follow her words. But then, eunjung daub his ear and kick his make nickhun scream. Myungsoo who look at nickhun trying to help but then jiyeon come and grab his neck until he bow with same her level. But then jiyeon grab both his ear and bites make his scream. Eunjung and jiyeon who feel satisfied with their action let them go and take their luggage and run away. Myungsoo and nickhun who still sat the ground rubbed their pain and try to chase them using their car but then the car can’t move. When they try to check that girl already puncture the tires make them scream with frustrated. They gazed at them who still laugh and run.

“~ don’t be rude next time bro!! You create problem with wrong person.~” scream eunjung and laugh.

“~ this is Park Jiyeon~” loud jiyeon with proud.

“~ and I’m Ham Eunjung~” eunjung also scream.

“~ We’re great trouble maker. So, don’t try make us angry~” both of them scream at the same time and walk away.

“~ what we should do nickhun~” ask myungsoo who still angry.

“~ what you aspect we can do. Let’s call woohyun for pick up us. These car can’t used anymore~” nickhun slammed his hand at the car.

“~ make sure I will not see them again~” hiss myungsoo.

“~ I will make them suffer. Arghh my ear already pain~” groan nickhun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter