Chapter 22

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ Nickhun, better you pick up the phone. Maybe eunjung call you~” said woohyun.

Nickhun look at with feeling uneasy. He pick up the video call but at his screen is black. More exactly is in dark room.

“~hello, eunjung are you there?~” calling nickhun for the few time but still no answer from the caller. But then, zelo appear at the screen make with make poker face style make them shock.

“~ Hello, nickhun-shi. Still remember me?~” wave zelo with his evil smirk.

“~ Who are you? Why you had eunjung number?~” ask nickhun with try to remember zelo.

“~ owh, poor me. I had a cute face but you not remember me, uhukkk~” zelo pretend be sad make nickhun lost his patience.

“~ yah!!what you want huh? I don’t had any time want playing around with you ing bastard~” nickhun start curse at him make his friend try to calm nikchun. but before, nickhun want cut the call, he heard zelo call eunjung name.

“~ You must worried about eunjung noona right,~”

“~ What the hell with you talk about her. what are you doing at her? ~” yelled nickhun.

“~ whoa, calm down dude. She fine with me~” said zelo with innocent.

“~ mworago, she with you, now? where are you? What are you try to do with her?~”

“~ molla, I still not decide anything but I want play with you.~”

“~ play what the heck you are. Did you think I will believe that? You’re sick, kid~” smirk nickhun make zelo laugh.

“~ puahahahahahaha, I like you nickhun-hyung. You’re so tough. But why not you saw with your eyes~” laugh zelo and direct the video call to eunjung. nickhun, jiyeon and feel shock when saw eunjung at there with sleeping position.

“~yah!!! What are you doing at her? eunjung-ah!!!!!!!~” scream nickhun and jiyeon when saw eunjung at there.

“~ I’m swear if you harm her, I will kill you with my hand~”

“~woahhh~~~~~~~ chill dude~ I just put little drug tomake her sleep with peaceful” smirk zelo. He put the phone table and makes sure that nickhun and his friends saw what he do at eunjung. He picks up eunjung at bed and makes eunjung laying with wide her arm and her leg. He tied eunjung like X position.

“~ dude, she has a great body~” zelo his lips and trace his finger at eunjung face.

“~ f**k. let her go, !!~” scream nickhun. jiyeon already crying at myungsoo chest. She scares something happen at eunjung.

“~ ani. I will not. puahahahahaha~” laugh zelo.

“~ you know what, when I see her y curve body, it make me want her badly.~” he laying beside eunjung and eunjung face with his finger playing around at eunjung waist.

“~ yah!!!!!! Don’t touch her, please. I was begging you. Let her go. What you want.~” begging nickhun feel give up with zelo games.

“~ hahaha, I didn’t know guy like you can begging at me. psftt. You must love her right? that’s want make me more excited to make you suffer~” laugh zelo.

“~ please, don’t do anything ather?~” this jiyeon begging at zelo.

“~ owhhh, another hot chick begging me. kyaaaaa, I hottest happy now~” jump zelo around room.

“~ why not you came here beauty and let me you together with eunjung. That’s will make me feel awesome~” zelo his lips.

“~ your bastard. In your dream!!!!~” myungsoo push jiyeon behind him.

“~ orait..orait.orait. chill dude. Ok, let’s go to main point. I just want nickhun only at here? You want save her? I want you came alone. Without you useless friends and don’t tell the cops or else I will do something that you’ll can’t imagine~” ask zelo make nickhun glare at him. He tries his best to hold his anger or else his phone will broken.

“~ What is that bastard. Why you do this? What she do at you~”

“~ ani, she never do anything wrong with me but that’s because of you~” smirk zelo.

“~ Me? What I do at you? I never know who are you?~”

“~ yes, you never know me. Just remember back what you had done before this when you still in middle high school. ~” said zelo with shows his anger eyes.

“~ What? What is that? I never do anything. And why you drag her. She’s not innocent~” said nickhun with confident make the rest look at him.

“~ bla bla bla. You never admit anything. Well, you’re spoil rich young master. I take her, because I can see how strong your love towards her. So, I want make you suffer like I and my brother suffer when we lost one of person we love.~” zelo shows his uninterested face kiss eunjung forehead.

“~ listen, I give you one hour to find your girlfriends or else you will see I take off her shirt. He he he. My junior feel excited now~” zelo jump from the bed and touch his .

“~ what!!!~”

“~ eunjung-ahhhhh~” cries jiyeon, hyomin and crystal when heard the horror things from zelo.

“~Please, I beg to you. Don’t do anything at her. Please tell me where are you?~” sobbed nickhun.

“~ I will not tell you where am I. I want you find out by yourself. And for the next hour, if you still not come in, you can imagine what I will do. I will throw away her pants and same like the next hour I throw away one by one what she wear. that’s hot guys. Hahahahahahaha. And please, don’t make me waiting you too long because I can’t sure that I can hold my hormone because I was planning to her without mercy when she already fully . And I will make her scream my name until her exhausted~” zelo laugh like crazy.

“~ bastard you. I will kill you zelo~” nickhun jump and start kick all the things around him. But what they just heard is zelo laughter.

“~ remember, come fast or else I will hahahahahahaha~” said zelo and show his ual face before end the call.

“~ zelo!!!!! Zelo!!!~” yelled nickhun after zelo end the call. He feels frustrated and punches the wall before his friends tried to calm him.

“~ you bastard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter