Chapter 14

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ige mwoyah. Who’s that girl~” mumble eunjung.

“~ What’s wrong eunjung-ah. Why are you frown~” ask soo hyun.

“~ ani, I just thinking something. Kaja oppa~” eunjung try give her fake smile.

Meanwhile, nickhun and tiffany still in the middle road make the entire entire student start whisper about them and spread the rumor.

“~ what are you doing here? How did you know I study at here?~” ask nickhun with angry.

“~ oppa, sorry for disturb you. I came here for ask apologies. Can you forgive me?~” tiffany start begging at nickhun.

“~ mwoh, are you crazy. You already married tiffany. Please go, I don’t want create any mess with your crazy husband again. It’s better for us.~” said nickhun

“~ oppa, Please. I regret for everything. I regret for cheat on you. I know you still had some feeling for my right?~” tiffany start caress nickhun cheek but nickhun push her hand from touching him.

“~ Listen, we’re already over since few years ago. You make my life like hell. Did you know that? I didn’t what is my wrong until you do that at me? Did you know how much I love you? I willing do everything for you even I need to break up my friendship with my best friend but you. You mess everything ~” nickhun try his best to hold his tears.

“~ no, it’s not your fault oppa. It’s my fault. You’re too perfect for me but I never feel thankful what I got. I’m sorry oppa~” said tiffany and start hug nickhun. Didn’t know what he feeling, he just let tiffany hug him without do anything.

 

“~ owh my god, why she at here?~” kai and crystal wide their eyes when saw the scene nickhun and tiffany hugging. Well, of course they know about nickhun stories, after the rumors spread with fast kai and other run to nickhun side.

“~yah!! Look like like you didn’t feel ashamed huh~” smirk woohyun.

 Tiffany let go the hug and look at them.

“~ owh anyeong kai, woohyun, hyungsik and myungsoo. Long time no see you guys~” smile tiffany and give bow like nothing happen.

“~ owh gosh, your smile really make me creepy~” said hyungsik.

“~ so, why you sudden appear in front nickhun. Want to hurt his heart again? Come on , you’re really disgusting me~” smirk kai.

“~ guys, please stop. ~” yelled nickhun.

“~ what!! Are you crazy nikchun. Can’t you remember what she had done with you before this? No, we’re not allowed again that will happen~” said hyungsik.

“~ guys, I know you angry with me. I know you hate me, but please forgive me. Can we be a friends again like our old time~” said tiffany with lower her head.

“~arghhhh~”

Tiffany feels someone pull her hair and make her fall at ground.

“~ you!!! How dare you meet them again? I told you be a good wife, aren’t you? Are you deaf?~” yelled siwon who sudden came at the place.

“~ oppa, please let me go. It’s hurt. Please oppa~” begging tiffany. Nickhun and the rest shocked with the scene. They didn’t know that tiffany had hard time with siwon. But deserve for her with the past. But not for nikchun, he tries to save tiffany from getting torture from her evil husband.

“~ siwon, please stop. You hurting her~” nikchun push siwon make him laugh.

“~ I told you don’t meet her again. She’s my wife NICKHUN?~” said siwon and kick at tiffany stomach make the entire feel scare with that.

“~yah!!!~” yelled nikchun and want punch siwon before kai and hyungsik block him.

“~ what!! I can do whatever I want nikchun. And I won’t let her go easily since she said that she still had feeling with you. And I will torture her until she give up~” said siwon and slapped her with hard.

“~ she’s not your toys, coward?~” yelled nikchun.

“~ani, you’re right. She is my toys. And this toy will help me to make your life ruined. And wait, did you still had feeling with my toys~” smirk siwon and laugh.

His word makes nikchun speechless. His mind still confuse about his feeling.

“~ am I still had feeling at her?~” mumble nickhun at his mind

“~ Why you keep silent?

“~ Siwon, why you always disturb him? You already got what you want. Because this girl, you willing cheat on you best friends. We’re best friends before this. Always be together and happy each other. Why you be like this. ~” said kai.

“~ Friends? No, you all never treat me like friends before this. He never be grateful with he had. He can be powerful because his parents or else he’s a nothing and wow, look like donkeys like you all still protect his master~” said siwon make kai and hyungsik angry.

“~ you’re too much Choi Siwon~” kai and hyungsik clenching their teeth for control their anger. But then without notice, myungsoo kick Siwon from the back.

“~ you’re too much buddy~” myungsoo punch siwon again make woohyun try to stopped myungsoo.

“~ myungsoo, please be calm. You will kill him~” woohyun try to persuaded him.

“~ woah, look like mute guy in angry mode.~” Siwon wipe his blood at mouth.

“~ come on . I will teach you until you can’t walk again~” said siwon and pull tiffany hair.

“~ Nickhun, please help me. siwon let me go. I can’t live with you anymore. Nickhun please help me, I don’t want die.~” begging tiffany but once again she receive kick from siwon make her faint.

“~ tiffany!!!~” nikchun look shock when saw tiffany faint.

Siwon frozen when saw tiffany body at ground with lifeless.

“~ baby~” whisper Siwon. But then, cops come with hyomin and crystal.

“~ sir, over there.~” said hyomin and appointed her finger at siwon.

Finally, siwon arrested and nikchun brings tiffany to the hospital.

 

Tiffany in critical condition make nikchun want take care of her since tiffany doesn’t have any family.

“~ oppa~”

“~ fany-ah, you’re awake. Are you ok?~” said nickhun make her nodded.

“~ thanks for saving my life.~”

“~ it’s ok. That’s my responsibility as a friends~” smile nikchun.

“~ how the siwon?~”

“~ he now in jail. Don’t worry about that. Now, you need to rest.~”

“~ oppa, you look tired. You can go back. I’m sure your friends and family will worried about you~”

“~ ani, their ok with that. I want to make sure you ok?~” nikchun caress her hair

“~ thanks again oppa~”

“~ ermm, so what are you planning after this?~” ask nickhun.

“~ molla, I need to search new place for I continue my life~”

“~ ermm, if you ok with my suggestion how about you stay in my condo.~”

“~ no oppa, you already help me a lot. I don’t want give you any burden again. You’re not suppose help me after I hurt your heart.~”

“~ please don’t said like that. Just let the past. Now, we create a new life. Mind to be my friend again Hwang Tiffany~” smile nickhun and offer his hand. After think for few minutes, she smile again and accept the hand. Now, the new life for tiffany start begins with nikchun assistance.

The next day, nickhun feel not same like before. He always shows his angel smile and alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter