Lost

The Promise

 

“Let’s divorce.”

 

Divorce? Divorce?! The word was echoing in his head. She wants to divorce?

“W-why?” He finally managed to say.

“I…” you tried to say. “I don’t know.”

“What do you mean?” he frowned. “You don’t know why you want to divorce?”

“I… I feel like… I feel like I’m being a burden to you.” You said, close to crying. You bit your lip. 

“W-what?” he shuttered. “Burden? Why would you be a burden to me?”

You didn’t know what was going on inside of you but you suddenly wanted to cry, a lot. You bit your lip even harder in order to not to cry in front of Hongbin. “I…” you started to say. “I don’t know... This whole marriage thing…”

“It’s not your fault, you know…” he mumbled.

“It’s our dads’ fault, yeah, I know… Well, actually, more like my dad’s fault but since he’d dead now…”

“Whoa whoa whoa stop there!” he shouted all of a sudden. “Yeah, we may did this marriage thing because your father didn’t have much time but it doesn’t mean that we’re gonna divorce just because your dad had passed away!”

You were sure you’ve seen some fire in his eyes so you shrink back a little. “N-no.” It was your time to shutter now. “I.. uuhh… Because of this marriage.. I feel like I’m keeping you.. Away from the things that you may want to do.”

“What kind of things?”

You just shrugged, didn’t know what to say.. Or more like, you didn’t know how to express your thoughts.  “I don’t know.. I’m..”

You just stood up and started to run. You didn’t know what else to do. You just wanted to run away. You were so lost in your thoughts, you couldn’t choose what was wrong or what was right. So you just ran to your car, not thinking about the Hongbin that were calling your name out loud and over and over again…

As you drive off, you hoped to get away from your thoughts but you, of course, couldn’t.  You drove through Seoul, tried to clear your mind.

What were you doing? What was happening to you? What were all these changes? Why did you run off? Why did you get these feelings when you see him with another woman? You were jealous? No, this was something different. Something that you didn’t know, something that you didn’t feel before.

It was around night when you decided to go back home. Where else you’d go, anyway? You haven’t eaten all day and you were feeling really tired. And you started to feel dizzy too.

Luckily you weren’t that far from the building so you quickly got back home. You saw Hongbin sat down on the sofa, his elbows were pinned to his knees, hands connected with his chin.

As he saw you, he stood up, were ready to yell at you when all of a sudden you dizziness took over you. You felt your whole world captured by the darkness. You felt like falling down, waited for the impact, only to feel something a lot softer…

Hongbin were completely in shock for a moment. What the Hell happened all of a sudden? He thought. He held you close in his right arm and took his phone out of his pocket with his left hand. He quickly dialed Ken’s number and told him what was going on.

After a few seconds, he heard the knocks on the door. He placed you on the sofa quickly and went to the open the door. Ken had come, telling him that he got the van’s keys.

Hongbin held you again and they quickly went to the car. Ken drove off, faster than ever. Hongbin felt relieved that Ken had a driver license, or else he had to explain what happened to his manager and waste a lot of time.

When they finally reached at the hospital, they immediately took you to the examination room. Hongbin sat one of the chairs and Ken sat beside him, wrapping his arm around Hongbin’s shoulder. 7

“Don’t worry, she’s gonna be alright. She was too tired nowadays.”

“She wasn’t at herself today. She said she wanted to divorce.”

“What?!” Ken raised his voice, making a few heads turning to them. He smiled apologetically and then turned to Hongbin.  “Why?”

“I don’t know! She said she was feeling like being a burden to me, she felt she was keeping me from the things I may have wanted to do…”

“Did you make her feel like that, by any chance?” He asked, suspiciously.

“No!”

“Did you tell her that you love her yet?” Hongbin widened his eyes by Ken’s question. How the hell he knows?  “What? You think we didn’t know?”

“I thought you didn’t..”

“You’re so dumb then, my brother! It’s so obvious, c’mon!”

Just as they were talking, doctor came out of the room with a smiley face.

“What happened?!” Hongbin asked, very curiously.

“Seems like our mommy weren’t taking care of herself very well. Because she hasn’t really eaten much these days, and also the baby were in need of feeding, she just fainted because of the loss of the minerals.”

Hongbin were like real statue, his ears were throbbing and the words ‘mommy’ and the ‘baby’ were echoing in his head. Baby? Mommy?

Was she… Pregnant?

 

Mehh.. I don't know. This was really terrible. But I felt like I should at least update a small chapter, you know. The gym takes the life out of me, I can't even walk and I'm always sleepy so.. Idk, I can't think straightly lol im sorry if I have any mistakes and and and and du du du dunnnn!!!! She's pregnant!

But I'm sure you were seeing this coming, i mean if you watched the *cough* trailer *cough* and I apparently make all the girls in my fics got pregnant i dont know why either..

So another thing; as you may know, I said that I wanted to write a Leo fic and I decided to write it. I had the plot all settled in my mind but I just couldn't decide whether I write xyou or xoc.. It'll be an AU Fic so... idk.. Choose one, so I can decide?