The Wedding

The Promise

I looked at myself on the mirror. The day has come. It'd be the big day for other girls, but I wasn't sure for myself. It was not a wedding- or a marriage I always dreamed about. I wanted to meet that guy, I wanted to love that guy, I wanted that guy to love me and finally I wanted to marry that guy.
Sure, Hongbin has what that guy could've had but not that one thing. He doesn't love me. In a romantic way. 
I sighed and looked at my wedding dress. Well, that was what I dreamed of, at least. Simple, yet very classy. It was a strapless, long dress that has a siver belt-ish thing around my waist. The dress' tail was lengthy so I'll need one little bride's maid to carry it behind me. And she was ready even before me. My little cousin who was 7 years old were going to be more than willing to help me. 
Someone knocked the door. "Come in." My aunt came in and looked at me, some tears in he eyes.
"Oh _____!" She hugged me, softly. "I wish your mother was here, she'd be so happy to see you like this."
My mother... Oh, how I miss my mother... I felt like crying but I couldn't. When a bride cries on her wedding day, that means bad luck. "I wish she was here too," I sighed. "I need her the most right at this moment."
"I know, I know dear. You look like her even more now. She was so pretty on her wedding like how you are right now."
I smiled. "Thank you."
"Wanna help with your make-up and hair?"
"Yes, thank you so much!" She smiled and sat me down in front of the mirror. After half an hour, she was done with my hair and make-up. When I look up I thought I literally saw someone else. What I'm looking on the mirror were nothing like me. She was beautiful. She was literally so stunning. I forgot that my aunt was an hair-dresser, she made a very good job.
"Thank you so much Aunt! You made me look perfect!"
"Ah, come on! I didn't do anything special! You were already so perfect!"
"No, if it wasn't you who help me, I'd be so ugly on my wedding!" She tapped my nose playfully. And then we heard a knock on the door, again.
"Are you ready?" Daddy... When he came in and saw me, he was about to cry too. "Oh my beautiful daughter!"
"Dad!" I hugged him as much as I could. 
"It's... It's time."

Hongbin's POV.
The time has come. I was waiting at the Altar, somehow excited. I was wondering how she looks. I wanted to help her buying the wedding dress and such but she didn't let me. She kep saying bad luck, bad luck and bad luck as if this was a real wedding. What actually would happen if I see her in the wedding dress before our wedding anyway? Would we divorce soon? Why is that a bad thing? We don't want this marriage in the first place, do we? I shrugged, why do I care about her wedding dress or how she looks. I just want this wedding to be over as soon as possible. I looked at Ravi who was my Best Man, he was smiling like a fool.
"What are you so happy about?" I whispered him, rather angrily.
"Because my best friend is getting married," he chirpped happily.
"It's not a real thing, Wonshik."
He looked at me seriously. "Yes, it is not. But can't you at least act like it is. Her and your family members will suspect some things."
I rolled my eyes and looked at the guests. There were a lot of people, who don't know that this wedding was not a real thing. So I can't act like this. Ugh, can't they be faster?
Then I heard music started playing, Taekwoon hyung wanted to be the pianist of the wedding while Jaehwan hyung was the singer. They started to play/sing the wedding song and there she was with her father.
Wow, I thought. She looks beautiful. He dress, her make-up, her hair... She was unbelievably beautiful, perfect, amazing. Wow.
As Ravi elbowed me slightly, I extend my hand so her father could give her hand to me. Her hand was so soft and warm, yet it was trembling with fear mixed with excitement. She gulped as I pulled her near me so we can exchange our marriage vows. 
"I do."
"I do."
"You may kiss the bride."
I cupped her face with my hands and planted an innocent kiss on her forehead. She was now my wife.
-
He cupped my face with his rather big hands after our vows and kissed my forehead sincerely. I felt butterflies all over my body, flying through my veins with my blood rushing to my face. I felt like I could die at that moment, my heart was ponding in my ears, I felt dizzy. 
After the ceremony we went a restaurant we rented and had a small dinner with our close family members and friends. I finally met with other VIXX members and they accepted me so fast that I felt like I became their sister. I was happy despite the fact that this whole thing was a lie. Yes, we got married but it was not a real thing. We were just two good friends that were forced to get married and it was hurting me.
After the dinner we went to our "home" but he choose to stay with the members in their dorm so I could be comfortable. I was glad that he did because I cried comfortable in my new home all night...
If only you were with me mom, you wouldn't let this happen...

 

 

 

 

Okay, the second chapter is finally done! Hope you like it!
Please comment and let me know what you think~~

Here is a cutie-pie Beannie for you~~

Love, Dee