Jealousy

The Promise

After the class –and completely failing about not thinking other things except the artists that had lived way before than you- you slowly walked –because it still hurts down there- into the cafeteria. Because you weren’t completely woken up, plus the class made you even sleepier, you wanted to drink some bitter coffee to wake you up.

As you sat down on one of the seats with a cup of Americano, you started to think about last night, again. First of all, it wasn’t something you didn’t want to. You wanted to ‘sleep’ with him, yes. But the fact that he was drunk… You weren’t sure if he really wanted or not. That’s why you didn’t want to face him. You didn’t want to see the guilt on his face.

Then you felt someone sat beside you, startling you. You sighed in relief when you see who sat beside you. Yoo Seungjin. He was from your photography club.

“Ay-yo what’s up girl?” he said, cheerfully. You smiled widely at his behavior.

“I’m fine Seungjinnie, how about you?” you asked.

“I’m pretty much fine! Why you look so dreamy? Is marriage life hard?” he asked, half joking.

You pouted cutely and pretend to think. “Well, a bit.” He raised his eyebrows. “But I’m not complaining… Nor dreamy.”

“Really?” his brows were still up. “Well, you got married really early honey. Of course it’d be complicated now.”

“Well, what could I do when my dad were insisting on it anyway?” You asked, your heart getting a little bit broken by the mentioning of your dad.

“True, true. I’m sorry.” Silence. “Anyway, I should get going! I have a class in a few minutes. What are you going to do?”

You sighed shortly. “Well, I have another class in an hour so I’ll probably wait here.”

He nodded. “See you at the club then?” You nodded this time and he slightly bowed to you before leaving.

You waited for like… fifteen minutes and got up. It was getting boring, so you wanted to take photos. You got outside. Luckily the weather was nice and it has been long time since you take photos so you happily walked around, and take photos of the things. Like; the sky, a few girls chitchatting under the tree, a cat cleaning itself. By the time you noticed, an hour was already passed. You rushed through the class and sat down on a seat. The professor hasn’t come yet, so you breathed out in relief.

 

After the class, you waved a few classmates goodbye and walked up to your car. You spent a good day, despite the fact that most of the time, you thought about Hongbin and the night you’ve ‘spent’ together.

You drove to your apartment building and got in the elevator as soon as possible. You wish they were still at the company. You didn’t look for their van, so you weren’t sure if they were at the dorm or not.

Well, your door was locked so Hongbin wasn’t here. Phew. He was at either upstairs or the company, so you weren’t going to see him for a while.

You took off your clothes and throw them in the laundry basket. Then you made your way to the bathroom to take a nice, warm shower. After that, you wore a white tank top and a black short. Home, you thought. You walked into the kitchen, thinking what you should make. You opened the fringe and looked at what you have. “Kimchi, okay. I should make some rice and umm,” you thought. “Ramen!”

You weren’t a good cook, but you were learning. You could successfully make rice, bibimbap, bulgogi and even kimchi. You were working on kimchi jiggae, still. You could never make a good one.

Once you finished it all, you put them on the tray. You got a canned cola from the fridge and made your way to the living room. You opened your laptop, trying to find something to watch while you eat.

You clicked on a website you watch K-Dramas you’ve missed and found Doctor Stranger. Lately you were obsessed with it but you couldn’t watch it when they air it on the TV so you were catching up on the internet.

You clicked on the latest episode and started to watch it while you eat your meal…

~

It has been three weeks since that incident happened. You haven’t really seen Hongbin, and when you do you just avoided an eye contact or just avoid him. You weren’t ready to face him yet. Whenever you think, you were starting to blush… Still. It seemed like it was going to be hard to pass it on. Some of the members noticed how you became apart, they asked you but you just brushed it off. You were sure they were nagging to Hongbin, too. Poor thing, you thought as you picture N asking him about what happened between you both all day long. And since he can’t say anything, he would just stay silent and it would make N even more angry. You just wish he doesn’t use force on Hongbin. Because he either spill everything out or a war could break out in the dorm.

It was your exam week now and coming from school, studying for the exams, not eating properly and trying to sleep but failing miserably had become your daily routine.

But today, after your final exam, when you got back to the home you decided to get on the laptop and do whatever you want. You went on Youtube and started to watch some videos about K-Pop.

 

Of course it would lead to you that video. When they did this special stage for Christmas, you were happy actually because both of them were your favorite.

But now some has changed inside of you, without you knowing. You didn’t know what but you felt something strange while watching the performance. Especially when Hongbin and Yura come too close.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Was this… Jealousy? No way! Why would you jealous… over something that happened months ago. That was when you weren’t even married, let alone the fact that you’re not really married. Why would you, anyway? He was not yours. He could do whatever he wants to do. It’s not like you imprison him just because you’re married… on your family’s eyes. That was not a real marriage and you were more like… Friends… That had .

But that was not the point. You had no rights to jealous.

Maybe the fact that she was way prettier than you made you jealous like this. You looked down. Even though you couldn’t eat properly in these weeks, you were still… Fat. You felt like you were bloating minute by minute. You were ugly. You were nothing beside Yura. She was pretty, she was y, she was funny –unlike you- and she was also so adorable.

And what are you again? Just a plain girl with extra fat on. You pouted. You don’t deserve anything, especially him. Yeah, you may not actually married but you were in front of the laws so, it probably makes him pressured.

Just as you were lost on your thoughts, you heard someone was entering the code of your front door. You closed the tab you were watching the video immediately and opened Facebook. As you thought, it was Hongbin. He smiled at you as he made his way to the bathroom, probably take a shower.

You gulped. He looked so handsome even though he was tired as hell. The drama shooting and the comeback, literally wore him out. And dealing with the stress after the incident and especially with Cha Hakyeon and his nagging. You should make it stop, somehow... And you could think only one thing.

He came back after taking a shower and sat beside you, looked like he was going to tell you something.

“____, I got to talk with you.” He looked troubled.

“Can I talk first?” you asked, looking at his eyes. He nodded. “Let’s divorce.”

 

 

 

 

Alright I guess this was the longest I have ever wrote lol

Anyway, sorry for not updating for a long time. My laptop was at the service so I was only on the phone and I couldn't write anything. And since it happened, I decided to (try to) write a long chapter. I hope I succeed. 

I, again, found this ty tho.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment! And thanks for the comments you did until now. I just realised I never thanked you for that? Sorry :(

So, I gotta sleep cause I'm like... so effin' tired. I started to go to gym and dealing with my ez (my cats) woring me out so...

Bye bye!!!!!!!

(I really like Leo so much nowadays and I can write a fic for him after this one finishes but idk)

Yeap. Love y'all

-Dee ♥3♥

 

 

 

Edit: Seems like a few of you got confused.. The one who said "Let's divorce" is the girl, a.k.a you^^