Like Nothing Happened

The Promise

You opened your eyes with a warm feeling tingling around you body. You unconsciously smiled and nuzzled a bit more, while closing your eyes once more. The smell that comes behind you was amazing, so you wanted to cherish more.

Then it hit you. Last night.. You and Hongbin… You immediately opened your eyes and turned around as slowly as possible.

Phew. He was still sleeping. You let out a relaxed sigh and get out of his grip. You quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower, then go back to your room and wore your pajamas. It hurts, you thought yourself. It’s probably because it’s the first time. You walked out of the room, slowly, trying to not make a single sound. Then, you throw youself to the sofa that’s in the living room, as if you had slept here all night.. Like nothing had happened.

While you were waiting Hongbin to wake up, you slowly drifted off to sleep too.

 

Hongbin’s POV

I let out a groan as I open my eyes. My head was throbbing with paing, I massaged my temples as I sit up..… Okay, I was ? But why? I closed my eyes firmly. Aaah! I remember now! Damn! I should not drink this much. But.. She was having fun with all the members but me. She probably hates me. All she does is sulking, not talking.. But when she was with other members, she was all funny, laughing, enjoying life. I was mad and I drank. I wasn’t even that much drunk but I don’t have any idea how it lead me to there. I got up and removed the blanket immediately. Wow, good job Hongbin, seriously. You’re that low? Taking a girl’s ity because you were mad and drank? You’re so impessive Lee Hongbin.

I quickly got up, put some things on my body headed out of the apartment. As I walked out of the room, I saw her sleeping on the sofa. She knows, I thought. Now you’re in deep . I, purposely, closed the door with a bang, so she could wake up. I ran the stairs and punched the door’s code of the dorm quickly. No one was up yet, so I went to the bathroom and showered.

 

Your POV

You heard a bang and opened your eyes. He left, you thought. You dragged yourself to your bedroom and saw the blanket on the floor. Then you looked at your bed. “,” you cursed under your breath. He knows, he ing knows. Now I’m ed up. Both literally and mentally.

You pulled the bed sheets and went to the washing machine, as fast as the pain on your lower side lets. You gotta destroy all the clues, so when he gets back, he will have nothing to do left. You could deny it now. And maybe he didn’t see it? He just tossed the blanket to the floor as he got up and left immediately? He must’ve been hungover anyway. You were sure he didn’t even think too much because of the pain, even if he saw it.

You let out the breath you were holding for, God knows how long. Alright, relax. It was nothing and he won’t know anything. Just relax. You didn’t ruin anything.

You looked at your phone and checked the time. If I don’t hurry up now I’ll be late for school, you thought. You ran back to your room and changed into causal clothes. Denim short and white blouse. You wore your favorite sneakers and got your bag. You literally ran to the elevator before someone else press the button. Whooh, I’m fast.

You quickly get in your car, you saw their van next to yours. They were still at home so you didn’t want to encounter with them.

You sighed in relief as you pushed the gas pedal, leaving the building as soon as possible. You were going to face him, now or later. But first you gotta prepare yourself. If he saw the blood stain, he probably will say something, so you’ll have to defend yourself.

But thinking of it, if he didn’t see it, he probably does not know that you too had last night. “Oh my God! Please, please tell me he doesn’t know,” you prayed out load. If he doesn’t, you don’t have to explain anything, right? So, you could live as if nothing happened. Please.. Please.

You got out of your car as you parked it on the parking lot of your school. Today’s first class was Art History, one of your favorite classes. So you won’t think about anything too much except for the artists that had lived way before than you. Good.

 

 

 

Okay, don't hit me lol I know I haven't updated in long time but just, my inspiration never visited me, y'know?
I know I had to put something here so I wrote. It's ty, I know. I'm sorry.

I can't seem to write long chapters, either. I'm a horrible writer and maybe I should stop writing? 

I don't know -cries-

Anyway, although it's a ty chapter, I hope you like it?
Don't forget to comment and tell me how ty this chapter is lol

I think, the chapter pictures are what is good in this fanfiction tbqh lol

Anyway, I'm leaving with a cute Kendy gif

Bye bye~~ Mwaahh ♥