Going Back To Normality

The Promise

It has been two weeks since the wedding and I was kind of surprised that everything went back to normal so quickly. It was like we never got married. Actually I wasn't complaining, it was good in a way. I wouldn't be a big burden to him and his group mates.
My days were basicly like this; going to school, joining some activities of my school clubs -and it literally shocked me that every one in the class and the clubs knew that I got married-, then I'd go and visit my dad in the hospital and spend some time with him and then go back to my home and study for the mid-term.
How someone can feel married to someone when their life is like this? I never really see him since they're preparing for a comeback.
Today, after visiting my dad I wanted to have a visit to hair-dresser too. It has been a long time since I do something to my hair and it was a mess. So I went my aunt's hair salon.
"Oh, hi sweetie! Welcome!" my aunt happily chirped when she saw me. "Have a seat over there, I'll be taking care of you in a moment!" Then she went back what she was doing before I come. I sat on an armchair and waited patiently until my aunt finish her work.
"So, what brings you here dear?"
"I want to change my hair, it got so long and summer is on the way!" I simply said. "I want a blunt cut and bangs."
"But honey your hair is so long, are you sure about that?"
"Yes auntie. It really is a mess right now and its hard to take care of it.. So cut it please! Oh, and I want to dye it too!"
"Okay, which colour?"
"Dark red?" I suggested cutely. She smiled and nodded.
After an hour, I was all done and cute. I kinda felt sad that all my long hair is gone but it'll still grow, right? And I look cute with this cut and colour.
On my way back home I was on my phone and taking pictures of myself. I really, really like this style of me. I wonder what will Hongbin and VIXX do if they see me. Haha, I'm sure they won't gonna recognise me.
When I reach home, I cook myself a good ramen and took a Redbull from my fringe. As I got on my computer, I immediately went on Facebook and saw that VIXX page posted a link.
Oh my God! The teaser! Okay, I should be calm. I shouldn't be fangirling. I'm his wife now, there's nothing to fangirl about.
As much as I say these to me, I couldn't stop fangirling over their perfection. I really hope they're not home right now, if they are and they hear me... No, I don't want to think about it. 
Then I heard the door opened and a few feet walked in hurrily. Damn. I closed the laptop immediately.
"_______! Are you okay?" Hongbin looked really concerned and some of them even forgot to wear something on them. As I giggled at their half-clothed appearance and the shock on their face because of my new hair style, they realised what condition they are in and get a hold of theirselves. The half-clothed ones (as known as Ravi, Ken and Hyuk) went back to their dorm while Hongbin, N and Leo stood there, in completely shock.
"I'm okay, I guess. I umm..." what? Am I gonna tell them that I screamed because of their teaser? Hell, no! "I saw a bug on the wall, that's all."
"A bug??? Where?!" N squealed like a little girl and -literally- climbed on Leo.
"Well, I guess I killed it don't worry."
While N breath out with relaxation, Leo pushed him off of himself. "Aish, Hakyeon!"
"Why Leo? You don't like me? Don't you like me Leo?"
"Hakyeon go away!" Leo said, trying to running away from him. He got out of the apartment with N following him, leaving -still- serious and concerned Hongbin behind.
"Are you really okay, ____?"
"Yeah Hongbin-shi, I'm okay. I uuhh, I was really scared but it's okay since I killed it," I said, smiling nevrously. He looks so good even with that serious-concerned expression.
"Umm. Okay, then. Well, then, I'll be get going?"
"Okay."
He started to walk but he stopped at the door, "You look good."
I turned to him, surprised by the sudden compliment. "T-thank you," I shuttered.
He smiled, showing his dimples and bowed his head down a bit. I did the same and he left.
Wait, did he just compliment me? Really? Did he just... actually look at me? Oh my God...

Hongbin's POV
After a long day of practices and schedules, finally we were at the dorm. I couldn't even see my so-called wife in the past two weeks. I was married but don't feel like it. Well, since it's not a real marriage, I guess it's a normal thing to feel anyway. 
But I know she was okay, she goes to school, visit her father and such. Probably not anything different.
As I laid down to relax my body, I heard screams. I immediately got up. ____!
Other members must've been heard too because we were all in the hall, looking at each other, thinking what we should do?
"Must be something bad happened," Ravi said.
"Let's go!" As Hakyeon hyung said, we all got out and ran to her apartment. Since I know the code of her apartment's lock, I punched the numbers and we got in, hurriedly.
She closed her laptop and looked at us, a shock on her face. Did she cut her hair??
"_______! Are you okay?" I asked, concernly. She looked at everyone and started to giggle. I look where she looks and saw Ravi, Hyuk and Ken hyung without their shirts or pants. A little smiled creeped out but I was to scared and concerned about ___, so it didn't last long. The three of them left the apartment as we -me, Hakyeon and Leo hyung- stayed there.
"I'm okay, I guess. I umm... saw a bug on the wall, that's all." Bug, really? A bug??
"A bug??? Where?!" Hakyeon hyung started screaming like a little girl and climbed on Leo hyung..
"Well, I guess I killed it don't worry."
 "Aish, Hakyeon!" Leo hyung pushed N hyung down.
"Why Leo? You don't like me? Don't you like me Leo?" As Hakyeon hyung tried to hug Leo hyung, Leo hyung -rather- angrily said  "Hakyeon go away!" and tried to running away from him. He got out of the apartment and N hyung followed him, still asking him if he likes him or not.
"Are you really okay, ____?" I asked her again, just to be sure.
"Yeah Hongbin-shi," Shi? Okay.. "I'm okay. I uuhh, I was really scared but it's okay since I killed it," she said, smiling. 
"Umm. Okay, then. Well, then, I'll be get going?" I didn't know what to say or do.
"Okay."
But as I walk out of the apartment, I just couldn't stop myself to look at her once more. "You look good," I said. She looks cute and adorable, actually. Short hair suits her.
She looked at me with wide eyes. "T-thank you." Shuttering... Ah, she must be nervous because of my sudden compliment. Hehe, cute. I smiled to her and walked out of her apartment.
As I climbed up the stairs, I knew my heart beats didn't speed up because I was using the stairs, but because I realised that she, somehow, awake my heart again.

 

 

Yaaay new chapter! I didn't really checked if I have mistakes or not, since it's like 4am here and I have to sleep now. I'll check it tomorrow probably.

And I don't think the story will be long, I'm not a good writer haha.

Anyway, hope you like it! Please comment and let me know what you think~~