Happy Birthday Jagiya

The Promise

It has been 3 months. Three, long months since your father had passed away. Now, he left you too. You knew the day would come, you had prepared yourself but still, you weren't ready to lose him. Who would?
Now you were on his grave, talking to him even though you won't get an answer from him.
"Daddy," you whispered. "Today is my birthday. This is my first birthday without you." Sighing heavily, you got up. "I miss you dad. I'll come again, okay? Say hi to my mom!"
It was like, there was something that sitting on your chest. You were unable to breath properly. Your heart was heavy, it hurt you so much. You miss him, you miss her... You miss your parents so much, yet you won't be able to see them again... Until you join them over there.
You got in your car, sitting for a while, thinking. What should you do now? How you'll be able to celebrate your birthday when your father wasn't here? You took a deep breath and pressed the gas pedal. Driving would help you to not think, only focusing on the road helps you to shoo away your thoughts.
When you arrive the apartment building, you got out of the car and literally dragged yourself into the building. You pushed the 20th button on the elevator, and pressed your head on the mirror until the elevator came to your floor.
You got out and once again, dragged yourself to your condo. Finally, you thought and walked to your room. You threw yourself on your bed, burrying your face on the pillow. You wanted to scream and cry but you had no power. It felt like all your strength were pulled out from you. Instead, you sighed again and turned around to face the ceiling.
You wondered if he remembers your birthday. "Don't be silly. Why would he remember?" you muttered to yourself. 
You got up the get your laptop, you opened your player and started to listen all the saddest songs. 
As you were about to drift into sleeping, you heard the front door opened and closed. You were too powerless to care who got in the condo. It's probably Hongbin, you thought. 
He started to stay with you after your mental breakdown when you just lost your father. He was afraid that you'd do something like that again, so he decided to live with you from that day on.
When you heard your name being called, you were sure it was Hongbin. You stayed silent until he barged into your room. You heard he sighed in relief and whispered "God damn it." You didn't know why he, all of a sudden, started to care about you. Because he pity you that you no longer have a family? Because he saw your mental breakdown? Because he was the only witness when you wanted to take your life? Because he saved you?
"_____," he called your name again. "Are you sleeping?" You felt someone sat on the bed.
"No," you muttered. "What do you want?"
"I just wanted to check if you're okay..."
"I am."
"Okay."
Silence. You hated this. You hated the way you two communicate. You hated it. You sighed and stood up to look into his eyes.
"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?"
He was startled with your question. "W-why?" You nodded. "I just... I don't want to lose you. I almost did, I don't want it to happen again."
You rolled your eyes. "Why do you care?"
"Because I care about you? Because you're my wife? And because your father entrusted you to me!"
You looked at his eyes again. "I'm not your wife."
"Oh really?"
"Oh really."
"Fine!" And with that, he left. You literally jumped when you heard how hard he closed the door behind him.
After a few minutes, you phone vibrated. You got a text from Sanghyuk.
'Noona, noona~~ Can you come over, pleeaaseeee?' 
Ah, this kid and his cuteness. 'Sorry Hyukkie. Noona is a bit tired.' You replied.
'But please! Hyung is not okay..'
Which one? Hongbin? What happened to him? Did he do something stupid with anger? Before you realised, you found yourself in front of their door. You took a deep breath and knocked the door.
Hakyeon opened the door. You were surprised that thier dorm was rather dark. Why no one the lights? Then you heard the song.
"Happy birthday to you!"
You smiled a little. He didn't forget your birthday.
"Although it's not really a good time, we wanted to celebrate it." Ken said, looking sad.
"We thought maybe this would bring the cheerful you back," Leo said, smiling bitterly.
You felt you were about to cry. When did they accept you this much? You smiled and thanked them from your heart.
You cut the cake after you blow the candles. And that little mischievous side of you awakened. You smirked and put your finger on the cream of the cake and then you poked N's cheek.
"Oh no, are you calling for a war sweety?" he shouted playfully.
 "What if I do, Hakyeon oppa?" you said, smiling widely.
"Take this!" And he did the same to you. You giggled. Then Hyuk took a piece of the cake and spreaded on Hakyeon's face. "HEY! IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME HAN SANGHYUK!"
"Because noona is too pretty to be caked!" he said, laughing his off.
"True," Ravi said and the cake-war had begun, except for you.. And Hongbin, apparently. You watched them laughing but you stopped when you see Hongbin, kind of, sulking at the corner.
"Okay, okay!" you said. "Stop it. I wanted to eat the cake." You pouted.
"Naah. Cake is bad for the diet," Ken said and pinched your nose. 
"Alright, since I came out of the age already, why we're not drinking?" Hyuk suggested. Hakyeon seemed a bit unpleasant and worried but he eventually gave in.
"Even though you're still a baby in my eyes, alright. For the sake of _____, let's drink!" N said, making you laugh. He indeed is the mother of the team.
Ravi brought the drinks. You really needed soju so much these days. But since you have to study tomorrow, you couldn't drink too much. But others though, they drank like they were too depressed for life. They probably have day-off tomorrow, you thought and drank one more soju and excused yourself to leave.
They seemed they didn't really care cause they were too drunk, you laughed it off and walked out of their dorm.
As you were about to get in your own apartment, you heard footsteps and turned around. Hongbin. He was the one that drank the must and he was completely drunk. He came near to you and hold your shoulders.
"____," he said. "I.. I..."
"Hongbin, you're too drunk. Come in and take a shower please."
"No.. No.."
"Hongbin, are you okay?"
"Happy- Happy birthday jagiya!"
Jagiya? As you were sinking what he had said, you felt his lips on yours...

 

 

Oooohh, what's going on? Hehet.

I know things are going pretty fast but it has to be like this, I'm sorry. 

Next chapter may contain some but I can't promise since I'm not good at writing lol.

Should I write on writer's pov or character's pov btw? 

Anyway, I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and subscrıbe~~

HOLY CRAP LEE HONGBIN!

Btw, ETERNITY MV IS SO ASDFGFDSDGHFD

And VIXX TV last episode;;;

gif cr: