Goodbye, the love of my life.

The Promise

Finally, you had decided… You’ll kill both of you.

You couldn’t do abortion. You weren’t on the religious side of the story… It’s just, you can’t kill a baby. She or he doesn’t even know anything yet. She or he was just a pure creature that will be ready to brought by you to the world.

But if you kill both of you, you’d be with her/him. You’d be with your baby on the other side.

 

Hongbin was with the other VIXX members at the company, they were preparing for some live show that Hongbin told you but you forgot because of your ‘other’ thoughts.

“Perfect,” you told yourself.

You wore your favorite outfit but as you were about to get out of the house, you stopped. You can’t leave without a goodbye.

You grabbed a paper and a pen. You thought about the ways to farewell him. You sighed deeply and started to write.

Dear Hongbin,

I’m so sorry for leaving out of blue. But I have no choice. I can’t stay with you, knowing that we will ruin both you and VIXX’s career. You have thousands of fans who will disappoint if our so-called marriage and baby be known.

I can’t stay alone and raise our baby all by myself too, but I can’t kill just Hanaeul… So, we’re both leaving, this world. I’m so sorry.

Please do not be sad and find yourself a good wife who can take care of you and your future children well. Our timing wasn’t right, I’m so sorry for that.

Lastly, I want to say something that I never had a chance to say; I never forgot about you. I had always loved you.

Goodbye, the love of my life. I apologize about everything I had caused.

Lots of love, ___________.

You folded the paper and put it on the table, where he can see as soon as he enter the house. You looked around for the last time.

No one will going to miss you, you thought as you close the door.

You got in your car and started to speed up. You were driving to your old, two-story house that no one live now.

What you had planned is that… Crashing your car to the house, which can be seen as an accident, not a suicide. You were just going to visit your old house and oops, your breaks were broken so, BAM! An accident!

You looked at your belly, it with your one hand.

“It’ll be painless, don’t worry. I love you baby,” you said and you bumped your car to the wall. You felt the pain, though. Espacially around your belly area since you hit your stomact to the wheel.  As a ‘mother’, you wanted to soothe your ‘child’.

The pain left not so long after the indicent, you started to feel numb as the blood on your head starts to fall down to your face. You closed your eyes and prepared yourself to die.

-

Hongbin was exhausted. He could literally die any second but seeing _____’s face erases everything. He smiled to himself thinking about you and the baby. He was scared and dead worried but happy too. He was trying to not to be awkward around you, since it was his fault that you were pregnant.

He took a deep breath and pressed the code. As soon as he enters the apartment, he called your name. He didn’t hear an answer. He called your name again. He thought that you weren’t at the home, at last. It was weird cause you never really leave the house.

As he was thinking about that, he saw a paper on the table. Getting curious, he walked up to the table. He knew something was wrong as he opened the folded paper.

His blood froze as he read your note. What? He didn’t get it. What did you mean by leaving the world? Were… Were you going to kill yourself?

He ran upstairs, showing the note to the members. They were all in shock, thinking about where you’d be at right now. As everyone were in deep thoughts, Hongbin’s phone started to buzz.

“____ is calling,” he said, surprised.

“Answer it! Maybe she changed her mind!” N said, excitedly.

Hongbin nodded and pressed the answer button. “Hello?”

“Is this Lee Hongbin?” A male voice asked.

“Y-yes.”

“Ms. ______ is in a hospital and we couldn’t reach anyone else.”

“W-what?” he shuttered.

“She had an accident. She’s at Seoul National University Hospital.”

“Al-allright. I-I’ll be at there in a moment.”

He closed the phone like a spirit. He couldn’t believe what he heard from the man at the other end of the phone. _____ had an accident? An accident? Really? She tried to commit suicide.

“Hongbin?” Ravi said. “What happened?”

“_____,” Hongbin said, soullessly. “She’s in a hospital, she had an accident.”

“What?!” all the VIXX members shouted in horror.

“I don’t know if it’s really an accident though…”

“Doesn’t really matter! Which hospital she’s in now? Let’s go!” Hyuk said.

“SNU Hospital.”

-

They had arrived the hospital in literally five minutes. Everyone, except for Hongbin ran to the teller and learnt where ____ is. N grabbed Hongbin by his arm and dragged him to the ICU since _____ was in there now.

Hongbin was still in shock, couldn’t believe what was happening at the moment.

_____ wanted to take her life, not only her life but also their baby’s life too. All because of his careless action… And also, because he was a celebrity. He cursed himself for choosing this life-style. If only he wasn’t an idol…

When the doctor left the ICU, members stood up and asked if she was okay.

“Ms _____ will be okay, but can’t say the same thing for the baby. The wheel hit her stomach, so I’m sorry to inform you that, the baby had passed away.”

Hongbin looked at the doctor’s face, he looked even more pale. He couldn’t believe it. His baby passed away.. He now realised that, he was really looking forward to hold his baby girl

His legs felt jelly, he hold the wall and sit on the floor.

“Hongbin hyung…” Hyuk said, not knowing what else to say.

“I’m so sorry Hongbin,” Leo said.

“My condolences,” the doctor said, looking indeed sad. Hongbin just nodded to him.

“You gotta be strong for her, buddy.” Ravi said, Hongbin’s back. “But until she wakes up…”

“What if she never wake up?” Hongbin asked, still soulless.

“She will,” Hakyeon said, forcing himself to smile. “I know she will.”

“She was strong enough to decide kill both of them, I believe she’s strong enough to wake up too.” What Ken said, opened another wound on his heart. It was all his fault.

“It’s all my fault,” he said, as the tears started to fall. “It’s all because of me.. If that night, I wasn’t jealous…”

“Stop it, Hongbin. It’s no one’s fault!” N yelled at him, shaking him by his shoulders. “Get a hold of yourself, please! She will probably be a lot more broken than you! You have to be strong for her!”

“It was my baby too! I lost my baby too!” Hongbin shouted at his hyung, at his leader, for the first time in forever.

“I know Hongbin!”

As the fight between the Leader and the Visual was about to grow a lot more scary, the nurse left the ICU room.

“Are you Ms _____’s relatives?” the nurse asked.

“I-I’m her husband,” Hongbin said, hesitating at first.

The shock on the nurse’s face was something you can’t see every day in a hospital. “We-well,” the nurse shuttered. “We’ll be transporting her to the room, you can see her in there. Follow me, please.”

They followed the nurse slowly, soon they had arrived to the room that _____ had transported.

“Talk to her, I’m sure she’ll hear you.” The nurse said before leaving.

When Hongbin saw how damaged she is, he felt a lot more broken inside. He should’ve been more careful.

He walked up towards her bed, sitting on his knees. His hand rose to caress her not damaged parts of her face, for not to give her pain more than she has already.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, my love. I love you, I really do. Please, please just wake up…” 

 

 

 

OMGOSH HE FINALLY SAID IT!!!

AND IM SO SORRY I HAD TO KILL THE BABY!!

LIKE IM REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT THE BABY HAD TO GO AWAY

I HAVE SO MUCH REASONS FOR IT BUT DONT ASK ME 

So anyway, I hope you like it guys, really.

Don't forget to comment please~~