The End

The Promise

How long has it been since you were sleeping? Two weeks? Two years? Hongbin didn’t know. All he knew was that you were in a coma and he wanted you to wake up so badly.

When both families learn about the accident, they rushed to the hospital. When they found out about the baby, it killed them inside.

Except for Vixx, no one knew that it wasn’t an accident but it was an attemt to suicide. You wanted to kill yourself and your baby.

Hongbin didn’t know why. Why were you feeling that way? What he did wrong to you that you decided to kill yourself? He wanted you to wake up so you could tell him your reasons.

Eventually, the company knew about the baby but since the baby was already gone, they didn’t really think much about it. But Hongbin wanted to tell everyone that he was married, the he lost his child.

At first the company was against it. Then the fans noticed how sad Vixx looked and they were worried. They even thought Vixx was going to disband so they were making petitions to prevent it. They didn’t want to lie their fans anymore so they held a press conference to tell the fans about him marrying someone.

At first fans rage over the fact that he was married and lied to them for a long time but most of them understood the situation so things were calm. They didn’t say anything about the baby, they didn’t want to go there.

After his scedules that day, Hongbin went to the hospital immediately to check up on you. When he saw the doctor and the nurses rushing towards to your room, he felt like the whole world stop. He found himself in front of the room, looking inside the glass windows as the doctor electroshocking you.

He held the window to not fall down as his knees went week. No, he thought. No, no, no!

Once… Twice… Thrice… It was not working. He called your name, he literally screamed your name. He didn’t want to lose you, too. But not being able to do anything while you were going away killed him inside.

“Please,” he whispered. “Please don’t leave me. I love you.”

And then something happened. Your heart started to beat again. The doctor sighed in relief, checking up on you more and then leaving to room to talk with Hongbin.

“Her heart stopped beating for a while but now it’s okay and it seems it’s even more than okay now.”

“She’ll wake up?” Hongbin asked, raising his eyebrows with expectation.

“She did,” one of the nurses said happily. He looked at the nurse before, then shifting his eyes towards you.

You were indeed woken up. You were looking around, trying to understand the situation. You should’ve been dead, you remember bumping into the building with your car.

Your eyes shifted towards the door as it has been opened with a bang. You surprised to see Hongbin, running towards you, taking your hand in his and kissing it.

“I thought I lost you too, _____. It has been three weeks now, I was so worried you won’t wake up.”

“I wish I didn’t,” you said, your voice sounds hoarse as you were sleeping for three weeks.

“Don’t say that,” Hongbin said, carressing your cheek with his other hand. “I’m so sorry that you feel the need to go away, ____. But I don’t understand why.”

“Because I didn’t want us to be burden to you. I had nothing to lose, but you had many. I couldn’t just sit back and watch you overwork yourselves because of us…”

And then realization hit you. What happened to your baby? Your hand unintentionally went to your belly but you couldn’t feel the baby there. You looked at Hongbin, he smiled bitterly and you knew. Your baby was gone.

“The baby was already passed away when they brought you to the hospital. Your stomach hit the wheel so,” he said, wiping the tears that fell without you knowing.

“I wanted both of us to go,” you sobbed. “I didn’t want to let her go alone.”

“Shh,” Hongbin bent down to hug you. “I’m sorry ____.”

“It’s not your fault… It’s my fault.”

“It’s my fault too. I made you feel that way, didn’t I?” You shook your head negatively. “I know I did and I’m sorry.”

The nurse came in and told you that that they’ll be transferring you to your room. Hongbin kissed your forhead before he leaves to make a phone call to s to tell them that you’re awake.

As soon as you were in the room, you heard the door opened and the six guys ran inside. Well, more like five of them did and Hongbin following them since they didn’t see you yet.

Then you heard the news that you and Hongbin being married already went out and now there were a lot of fans who were supporting you. You felt relieved that their career didn’t end up like what you expected to happen but now there were even new fans that were supporting them because instead of lying, they admitted and the fans found it so generous.

After a week, you were back in your home. There were fans outside of the hospital when you were discharging from the hospital. At first you all thought they were the antis but soon you realized they were fans, just cheering you all. They didn’t know about the pregnancy, they just knew about the accident. Which wasn’t an accident but who cares.

You were laying on the bed, Hongbin laying next to you, supporting his weight on his forearm, looking at you. The other members left to their dorm after they made sure that you were okay.

“What are you looking at?” you asked Hongbin.

“I love you,” he said. You looked at him with wide eyes. Did you just hear it right?

“What?”

“I love you. I meant it to say it the night you told me you wanted to divorce but I couldn’t. There hasn’t been an opportunity where I could tell you but now that I almost lost you, I wanted to tell you that I love you.”

You swallowed your salvia, not believing at his confession at first. Then he leaned down to kiss you passionately, you got it. He indeed loved you. You felt your heart pounding in your ears. You broke the kiss.

“I love you too,” you said breathlessly.

He hugged you as tightly as he can. Now, he will never ever lose you.


It has been five years since you both confessed your feelings to each other.  The married life was perfect, fans loved both of you so much and now you were pregnant. Again. But this time you were not going to lose your baby. You were so happy and excited to tell the news to Hongbin when he finally comes back today from the tour. You were on your way to the airport to welcome your husband and his groupmates.

There were lots of fans, they all started to scream when they saw you. You bowed to them and tell them to be quiet, as you were going to surprise Hongbin. He didn’t know you were going to be there.

After ten minutes, you heard the screams. They were walking towards the gate but you stepped in their way. As soon as Hongbin saw you, he ran to you and took you in his embrace.

“I have something to tell you,” you said in his ears. “And something to give you.” You got yourself out from his arms and gave him the paper.

He read it, at first not understanding why he has to read the paper, but then he saw the sentence that tell you that you were pregnant. He looked at you, not quite believing.

You nodded. “I’m pregnant. 10 weeks,” you said smiling. He hugged you again, spinning you around.

Then he put you down, turning towards the fans and shouted; “I’m becoming a father!”

 


 

HEY! I know I said I'm not going to update this fic anymore but you all wanted me to write it and I thought I should at least end it nicely. 

It is ty as usual but at least it's a happy ending right?

The first baby had to go away because a scandal like that would not only ruin Hongbin's career, it'd also ruin Vixx's and probably the other artists' at the company, so yeah. Don't forget to use protection if you're gonna have any ual with an idol guys lolol

Sorry that I failed you once... I'm writing a new fanfiction right now and I'd be so happy if you check it out too ^^

Two In One Heart 

It has some trigger warnings so beaware!

Love you all! -Dee

gif cr