After Years...

The Promise

Great. I hate waiting and yet here I am at the café that we were supposed to meet at 3pm, waiting for him to arrive. It was 3:30 and he was absolutely no where to be seen. I know he is an idol and but seriously? He's literally half hour late. Ugh.
"Miss, seems like your friend is gonna be late. Want to order your drink?" The waiter asks. I bit inside of my cheek and nodded.
"Can I have a latté please?" The waiter bowed and left to get my latté ready. I checked my phone, it was 3:35. If he doesn't show up in 15 minutes, I'll drink my latté -that the waiter just put on my table right now- and leave.
Just as I took a sip of my latté, the bell on the door just rang, notifying that a customer came. I raised my head to see a very good looking man with a sun glasses scanning through the café. When I looked at him more carefully, I realised that he's Hongbin. My Hongbin.
I raised my hand to get him notice that I'm here. He looked at my way and smiled politely as he make his way towards me. I stood up and slightly bowed to him, he took off his sun glasses and sat down after he bowed me.
"So.. You must be ____?" he gently said. I nodded.
"Yeah. You've never really changed," I said, slightly smiling.
"Yeah," he awkwardly smiled,  hand going towards his neck shyly... Smiling, I pulled my hair to behind my ears. "But... You have changed a bit. I mean, I couldn't recognise you if you wouldn't raised your hand."
"Yeah, I did a bit... Puberty, you know." He nodded. Wow, he's still akward too. 
"So... Seems like we're marrying."
"Yeah.. Sorry about that. If my dad wasn't so sick, I actually wouldn't accept this."
"No.. No, it's okay, I guess. I mean, I understand."
"Yeah..."
Yeah... We're marrying in like 2 weeks and look how we communicate well. Best couple of the year award goes to us...
"What does the company say about this? I mean, is it gonna be ok? How did the other members reacted?"
"Well, my father had already talked with the company and they are sorta okay with it. We will be keeping this as a secret. The members were in shock first but the eventually went wild, you know. Well-"
"Except for Leo," I said, giggling a bit. He looked confused. "I have seen some of your shows and MVs," I admit. Well, not really admiting. I was actually quite a big fan but he doesn't have to know, right?
"Okay..." 
The waiter came to take my empty cup and asked if we want to order. Hongbin ordered a bubble tea and I ordered a caramel frappuchino this time.
"Oh, by the way. There's an empty apartment in the building that my dorm at. So, I guess it would be amazing if we move there after the wedding."
"Sure. It would be perfect for you," I said, smiling widely. He nodded. Our beverages have came and we drank them silently.
He looked at this watch. "Would you mind if I go? We have practice. We'll be doing a special stage on Friday so..."
"Oh yeah. Sure, sure. Fighting?" He smiled and despite my protests, he payed for my drinks too. 
"I'll be going this way," I said, pointing the subway station. He nodded and pointed the opposite direction.
"And I'm going there."
"Okay... See you later?"
"Yeah. Take care... wifey?" he joked. I giggled but deep inside, I really-no seriously, really- liked the way he just called me.
As I sit down on a seat in the traine, I thought how he looked even more perfect in person. Wow, I guess I can call myself 'God damn lucky girl'.

-Hongbin's pov-
Wow. She was nothing like I remember of her. It's been like 2 or 3 years we haven't really seen each other but she has changed a lot. She looks even more beautiful now. 
As I walked towards the company -which was not that far away- in my camouflage-like outfit, I was thinking that I was some how lucky. When I was getting inside of the company door, I prepared myself for the teases I'll get from my members.
I stepped inside of the practice room, the Girls' Day members must've arrived when I was with ____. I bowed them and walked near to Hakyeon hyung.
"How was it?" He paused for a moment. "Was it... Hot?" And he burst out laughing. I squinted my eyes and looked at him.
"It was good... She's... She's pretty." I admit.
"Oooooooh~ Ottokajiii??" Ken hyung -in. "Our Binnie is in love at the first sight?"
"Ah hyung..."
"Guys, we're about the start the practice. C'mon." Thank you Leo hyung!
As we practice the song and the dance with Girls' Day members, I forgot about the teases and I only thought about the performance... And her.

 

 

 

 

So... This is the first chapter. I wanted to write short for the first chappie but I'll try to write longer in the future. Hope you like it ^___^