The Weight of Love

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life…”

Park Shin Hye was busy running here and there the whole morning since they reached the venue for Semir event. The event will start at 2.30pm but before that, Lee Min Ho will be having a media interview first. Shin Hye talked to the interviewer and other staffs to make sure everything will be running smoothly. She was having a terrible headache this morning. Since she received the last text message from him, she just couldn’t fall asleep at all. Of course she didn’t reply the message and she was thankful that Manager Han and her came to the venue first. So she hasn’t had the chance to meet him yet since last night’s incident. Min Ho just arrived 30 minutes ago and was in the dressing room now. His 3 stylist coordinators were doing the final touch-up for him before the interview starts.

One of the staff from the event informed her that the interview will start in 15 minutes. She should ask Min Ho to come out and get ready now. Shin Hye walked to the dressing room and before she knocks on the door, she took a deep breath. Min Ho was reading the interview’s questions when Shin Hye walked in. Without looking at Min Ho, Shin Hye asked Seon Yang. “Eunnie, is everything done yet? The interview will start in 15 minutes.” Seon Yang said Min Ho was ready and can start anytime.

Before Shin Hye could answer, Min Ho turned to his coordinators. “Noona, why not u guys go to take your breakfast first in the cafeteria? I need to ask Shin Hye something about the interview.” They nodded and went out.       

Min Ho walked to Shin Hye and who was now just two feet away from her. “Can we talk?” Shin Hye was startled by him and took a step back. “No, we can’t. The interview is starting in 15 minutes. We should get going now.” Before Shin Hye could turn around, Min Ho held her hand and said, “Yesterday I was…”

“I know. You were drunk and it was just an accident. I mean…the kiss. Or it doesn’t even consider a kiss. So don’t mind about it. I’m cool with it.” Shin Hye cut him off and looked straight into his eyes. “We should go out now before Manager Han come to look for us. Please bear in mind that you are an artist. You should act professionally and don’t get carried away by your emotion. I’m just your assistant and I’m just a nobody. I don’t hope to make things complicated.”

Min Ho felt pang of disappointment and sighed. He let go of Shin Hye’s hand and said weakly. “Okay… Understood.” and without saying another word, he opened the door and went out.  

Shin Hye closed her eyes and take a long breath. You are doing the right thing, Park Shin Hye. You are doing the right thing!

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Semir Light Spring Event started with Min Ho standing on the stage promoting the new spring clothing and having close interaction with the fans. Whenever he showed some cute expression, the fans will shout and Min Ho will blush and smiled shyly. Shin Hye who was standing at the side of the stage was dazed by his smiles too. He is humble, kind and always looked confident. She was sure no woman here wouldn’t fall for his charm. He’s too perfect to be real. He’s just like a fairy tale that wouldn’t happen in reality. She is too ordinary to suit in his unordinary life.

 

The event ended successfully and by the time they reached the hotel was almost dinner time already. Everyone gathered in Min Ho’s room and all of them looked exhausted especially Shin Hye who was running up and down to make sure everything is in order.

“First of all I would like to thanks all of you for your hard work today. The organizer was satisfied with everything especially with you, Shin Hye. You’ve done a great job and make our life so much easier. Keep up with the good work.” Manager Han said and smiled at her.

“I know all of you are exhausted now and we were supposed to be back to Seoul tomorrow. However, I’ve a bad news and good news. The bad one is we are not going back tomorrow and will be heading to Beijing instead for another night. The good news is I just received a call from President Kim. We will be meeting up with the representatives from CCTV, the largest tv station in China to discuss on the Spring Festival Gala 2014. They have invited Min Ho to perform in the show. We think that this is a great opportunity for Min Ho because the gala has often been describes among the most watched tv program in the world. And if the discussion was successful, Min Ho will be the first ever Korean artist to perform in the show. Other than that, we will be shooting a Weishi CF before meeting CCTV.” Manager Han continued and looking at Min Ho.

Min Ho groaned annoyingly with his eyes closed. He has been very quiet since the event ended. He was so exhausted with the tight schedule and still feels like killing someone after his short conversation with Shin Hye earlier.

“I thought we were supposed to get prepare for my Seoul Encore Concert once I’m back? And do you think with this crazy schedule I still have the time to train for my upcoming movie? I thought I already told you that I need at least 2 months to practice and workout for my body shape. Can you see all of us look like a zombie now?” Min Ho tried his best not to scream at his manager but he was just so angry. He hates it when they slot in last minute schedule without discussing with him first.

Shin Hye steal a sideway glance at Min Ho and was startled by him. This is the first time she saw Min Ho so angry and talked so loudly to his manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter