The Line That Draw Us Apart

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There’s so many different worlds, so many different suns. And we have just one world, but we live in different ones… -Mark Knopfler”

“Shin Hye! We are here.” Park Shin Hye turned around and saw Seon Jin’s sister, Seon Yang waving at her. She is standing near at the Korean Air check-in counter together with Lee Min Ho’s hair designer, Seo Ji Ni and his makeup artist, Yoo Hye Mi. Shin Hye run to them and bowed at the eunnies. “Good morning eunnie. I’m so sorry that I’m slightly late. The airport was so crowded today. I wonder why.” Shin Hye apologized because they were supposed to gather in the airport at 8.00am but she is 15 minutes late.

“Is alright, Shin Hye. Our flight time is 10.30am and we still have a lot of times. We just have to be earlier because every time Lee Min Ho appears in the airport, this is what will happen.” Hye Mi pointed at the groups of girls holding their cameras near the exit. “If you don’t want to be push and step by them, come earlier before the exit covered by all the minoz. This is still considers okay. Wait until our boss arrived. You will understand why he must have his two bodyguards by his side all the time.”

Shin Hye nodded and laughed.  She saw a lot of his airport photos online. It is just too exaggerated. People are sending him off and welcoming him back in the airport like he is prince of Korea. She seriously can’t wait for that scene, when he walked into the airport with his well-known airport fashion, as if here are some kinds of modelling runways.

“Shin Hye-ah, lets check-in our luggage first before the airport get out of control.” She nodded and followed behind them. Seon Yang gave the passport back to Shin Hye after checked-in and told her they are heading to Gate 121 for boarding. Before they could make their way there, Shin Hye heard loud screams coming from the exit. There are a lot of people holding their cameras and phones trying to capture someone there and then Shin Hye saw Min Ho walks in with Manager Han and two bodyguards by his side, trying to block the fans from touching Min Ho.

Min Ho is wearing a black leather jacket and grey turtleneck sweater inside with black pants. He looked very different today with his bangs combed up. His eyes were covered by shades and he was waving to his fans with smiles on his face. He looked extremely handsome and matured. He looked like a man more than a boy today. So, this is how it looks like when a superstar was surrounded by fans? Like what Cha Eun Sang quotes in The Heirs, “There are doors that I can’t pass through in this world.” I guess this is a world that I will never pass through too. Shin Hye took one last look at him before following the rest to the boarding gate.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 11am (China time) when they landed in Pudong Airport, Shanghai. Manager Han already told them in the plane that Shin Hye and the rest will head straight to the hotel and check-in first since Shin Hye can speak Chinese. Because the airports are too crowded with Min Ho’s fans, they are instructed to take the VIP exit and their car will be waiting for them there.

This is the second time Shin Hye came to Shanghai. The first time was when she joined her university’s trip two years ago. But this time is very different. She gets to see and learn a lot of new things and she knows that she is getting to likes this job more and more each day.

They walked to the reception and the staff there greeted them politely in Chinese. Shin Hye told her they are staff from Starhaus and would like to check-in for all the other staffs including Min Ho. There are total of 5 rooms and all located at 8th floor. Shin Hye will be sharing room with Seon Yang, Ji ni and Hye Mi will be another room. One room for Min Ho, one for Manager Han and the two bodyguards will share a room. Since Seon Yang, Ji Ni and Hye Mi are Min Ho’s stylist, hair designer and makeup artist; their rooms will be next and opposite of Min Ho’s room.

Seon Yang asked Shin Hye to go in their room first because she needs to arrange and take care of Min Ho’s clothes in Ji Ni and Hye Mi’s room. The first thing when she went in the room is sit on the bed and let out a long sigh. She stretched her neck and massaged her temple. She slept at 2pm last night because there are a lot of works need to be done. Later at 3pm, Min Ho will be having a live Weibo chat with his fans. She has to translate the question his fans ask and reply them for him in Chinese. She took her laptop out and log into Min Ho’s Weibo. There are hundreds and thousands of messages and comments from his fans since this morning. A lot of his photos in Incheon airport was already uploaded or even those in Pudong airport. This is crazy.

Shin Hye almost jump when her room’s doorbell rings. She quickly run to open the door and Manager Han was standing outside. “Oh Manager Han. You are here already,” said Shin Hye. “Yeah. We just arrived 10 minutes ago. It’s 12.30pm now and we are heading downstairs to have our lunch. Min Ho is not going because there are too many fans waiting outside the hotel. I already got him a lunchbox. Let me take this to his room and then we can have our lunch.” Before Manager Han turn away, Shin Hye told him that she is not coming along. She is still full and wants to prepare for the live Weibo chat later.

“Are you sure? Hmmm… okay. Here is Min Ho’s room key. You take the lunchbox to him then. I think he is having a shower now. Just put it on the table.” Manager Han handed her the room key and lunchbox. Shin Hye nodded and after she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter