First Day

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world… -Nicholas Sparks”

Park Shin Hye throws herself on her bed with a long sigh. She didn’t know that working as a PA will be this tiring. She looked at the clock on her bedside table. It’s already 10.30pm and she needs to wake up at 6am tomorrow. Her first day was exhausted. But before she could get up to take a shower and grab something for her dinner, she was replaying what happened today. She was still thinking what was that in his eyes before she leaves just now.

 

When she reached Starhaus at 8.30 this morning, a guy name Hyun Min already waited for her and straightaway bring her to her work station. Without any introduction, he just throws her a file and told her to read all of it and will get back to her shortly. She opened the file and it is Lee Min Ho’s schedule from now till end of January 2014. Wow. This guy is sure working his head off. He is flying to China almost once in a week. And wait, this means I’m going to fly with him as often as well. Park Shin Hye! This is your first job and you have to work hard and make appa and eomma to be proud of you. Fighting!

After a while Hyun Min came to her. “So basically this is Min Ho’s schedule up to January. He will be going to Shanghai on 20th for Semir photo shooting and will fly to Beijing from there on 21st to attend the Baidu Awards Ceremony on 22nd. There will be a live press conference in Beijing on 21st night. I know that you will be following them to China and I think you need to have more information of your boss first. Here are the files of his profiles and projects all these years. There is a list of his fans site, Facebook, Twitter and Weibo accounts. Go in and take a look and understand more about his fans which also known as Minoz. I understand that you will be taking care of his social media accounts from now on. Try to know and memorized as much as you can about him because you will be working closely with him.” Hyun Min was looking at Shin Hye impatiently and Shin Hye nodded her head immediately and said, “Okay, understood.”

“Good! I have something urgent going on now. Manager Han and Min Ho will probably not be in today. They are having a photo shoot outside. So if you need anything, look for me there.” Hyun Min said pointing to his table at the corner. Shin Hye nodded.

Shin Hye doesn’t know how long have passed when Hyun Min walked to her. She looked up and he is standing in front of her table. “Shin Hye, is lunchtime already. You can have your lunch now. I’m not going out today because I still have a lot of work to be done.”

“I’m okay. I brought lunchbox and I can just have it in the pantry. Just continue with what you are doing. I’ll be fine.” Shin Hye smile at him. Hyun Min nodded and headed back to his place. Shin Hye stretched her neck and looked at her watch. It’s already 1.30pm. She looked at the photo on her computer screen. I’ve been reading and looking at everything about this man for the past 5 hours. I know his Minoz are crazy about him and of course he is heavenly handsome but he make me feel tired of him already. Shin Hye smiles before taking out her lunchbox from her bag. Thanks to her lovely eomma who prepare the lunchbox for her. She can at least enjoy her delicious food now.

After finished her lunch, she continue with what she is doing just now, read and read about Min Ho. It was around 5pm already when her phone rang. It is an unknown number. “Hello. This is Park Shin Hye speaking.”

“Hi, Shin Hye. This is Manager Han. You are in the office now, right. Great. Go to Hyun Min to get the Sohu press conference details and the list of questions from him. China’s side just faxed over to our office and is with him. I’ll be texting you Min Ho’s address and you bring it to us now. We will need you to translate to us in Korean because the questions are all in Chinese. Okay? See you later.” Manager Han hang up without giving her a chance to reply. Great!

Before she go to Hyun Min, he was already in front of her with a file. “I guess Manager Han talked to you and here is the file you need. You should get going now.” Shin Hye nodded yes and took over the file. She quickly off her computer, take her bag and run to the elevator.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye was lucky to get a cab right after she went down from the building. She showed the driver the address. It took about 20 minutes to reach Min Ho’s house.  She pressed the doorbell right away when she got up the building and Min Ho is the one who opened the door. Shin Hye looked at him and smiles. Min Ho was standing there looking at her. She is wearing a pink long winter coat and her hair was tied up. She looks very sweet.

“Erm… you are not going to let me in?” Shin Hye asked, looking at him. “Oh. I’m sorry. I’m just not used to a girl coming to my house. Come in. We’re waiting for you.” Min Ho said awkwardly. He moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter