The Blessing

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Anyone can make you happy by doing something special. But, only someone special can make you happy without doing anything…”

Lee Min Ho’s eyes shot open and it took him a moment to adjust his vision to the light streaming in from the curtains. He didn’t know how to describe it, but he woke up this morning with the best feeling ever. A feeling he wanted to last forever. Everything that happened last night came back to his memory and he is holding a peacefully sleeping Park Shin Hye. His face broke into a wide grin. If only he can spend the rest of his life waking up like this, with Shin Hye in his arms. He looked down at her, her angelic face only inches away. One of his arms was around her as she slept in the crook of his arm, her head just rested below his shoulder. Her smell, sweet and feminine, invaded his senses. He smiled as he presses a kiss to her forehead.

Shin Hye slowly came awake when the feel of warm and soft lips pressed on her. The sound of soft thumping under her ear, slow, steady and strong wormed their way into her consciousness.

“You’re awake?” Min Ho deep voice was soft and raspy with sleep. Shin Hye could feel him pulled his arm tighter around her as she nodded her head softly. She squirmed a little when he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Their gaze locked into each other. She try to hide her burning cheeks from his eyes and he chuckled to see her reaction, so sweet.

“Good morning. How are you feeling?” he asked with concern etched onto his face.

Shin Hye’s cheeks blushed even deeper when she heard what he asked. The memories from last night flashed in her mind. She remembered how he carries her without losing contact on her lips and brought her to the bedroom. Before Shin Hye realized, he already laid her down on the bed and was on top of her as he ped her dress and slipped the dress of her shoulder. He start kissing every inch of her skin and both lips manage to find each other as hands start to roam around getting acquitted with each others body. A lot of turning and rolling happened as Min Ho exploring and getting familiar with Shin Hye’s every inch. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment.  

Min Ho started to panicked when Shin Hye didn’t answer him. He worried that he was too rough and hurt her last night. He looked at her and asked carefully.

“Are you feeling sore…” but before he could finish his sentence, his mouth was covered by Shin Hye’s hand. His eyes widened as their gaze met.

“Please... stop asking. I’m fine.” Shin Hye murmured, her face already shaded red as she slowly removed her hand from his mouth.

Min Ho let out a big grin on his face as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly. “I just want to make sure you are okay. And yesterday was the best night I ever had. I hope you feel the same too.” In the time they had spent together, all he had wanted to do was to love her and take care of her, make sure she was safe with him. Now, there was more to it. She was all his and he was hers. She had given herself to him and in exchange he handed over his heart, knowing it will be forever safe with her.

Shin Hye let out a mortified squeak and ducked her head under the comforter.

Min Ho laughed loudly and try to take the comforter off her. “Aigoo. What are you doing? How can you breathe covering your head like this? Okay. I promise I’ll stop talking. Come out.”

She let out a long sigh as she removed the comforter that covered her head. She looked at Min Ho who was still grinning. He played with her hair for a bit, removing the strands that were on her face. She looked really cute like that when she is blushing.

Min Ho was startled by Shin Hye when she suddenly sits up straight on the bed. “What’s the time now?” she asked urgently.

He took a look at the clock on the bedside table. “9am. Wae? We don’t have a schedule today.” he asked, slowly pushed himself up and leaned his back against the headboard.

Shin Hye blushed right away when she saw his half body. She quickly took a look on herself and let out a sigh of relief when she was wearing his large shirt.

“I have a lunch appointment with Seon Jin. And before that I need to go home first to take a shower and change.” She said without looking at him. She squirmed when she felt Min Ho’s arms pulling her into his embrace from behind.

“Yah! You are leaving me alone on your birthday? And why can’t you take the shower here? We can shower together if you want.” He said cheekily as he planted soft kisses on her neck.

“In your dream. The lunch appointment was fixed a while ago and I have to go home first. I lied to my parents that your shooting was taking whole night. This wasn’t the first time I lied to them because of you. You are a bad influence on me.” Shin Hye hit his arms softly as she felt his arms around her waist tighten.

“Are you hungry? Is there anything in the kitchen? I can cook some breakfast for you before we make a move.” She added, turned her head slightly behind to look at him. She suddenly felt uneasy when Min Ho looked at her with a mischievous grin. Before she realize, he pushed her down, collapsing on the bed, he was on top of her again. She gasped but her breath was taken away when he leaned closer to her, their lips almost touching. She was panting as she stared at his lips. “Y-Yah! W-What are you doing? Let me g-go.” She stuttered in fright.

“You asked me whether am I hungry or not, right. I’m answering you now. I’m very hungry.” Min Ho said, grinning.

“Then you should let me up and cook for you.” Shin Hye snapped back.

“But I prefer to eat my breakfast on the bed and…” he smiled and leaned closer to her ear. “… you are the most delicious breakfast ever.” He whispered, his lips nibbling, her earlobe.

Shin Hye let out another startled gasped as Min Ho started to tracing kisses on her jaw down to her neck. “Op-ppa, stop. I-I can’t be late and my……” and before she could even finish her sentence, was claimed by him as he started to her shirt.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye was running into the restaurant and found Seon Jin was seated at the table next to the window. She rushed towards the table and took a seat opposite of Seon Jin. She was already late, thanks to Min Ho.

“Seon Jin-ah, Sorry, I’m late.” Shin Hye said apologetically and trying to catch her breath.

“It’s okay. Today is your birthday. You can make me wait as long as you want.” Seon Jin smiled. “Breathe and drink some water. I’d ordered your favourite for you already.” she added as she passed a glass of water to her.

“Thank you so much.” Shin Hye quickly take the glass and almost chugged down the water in one gulp. She was very thirsty. When she was done, she realized that Seon Jin was looking at her with a suspicious stare.

“Spill the beans. Who is it?” Seon Jin asked with a cheeky grin.

“What?” Shin Hye asked with a confused look.

“I called you this morning, you didn’t answer. So I called your house and your mom said you were not home last night because your boss was having a shooting the whole night. But as far as I know, my sis was sleeping like a pig at home. You lied.” Seon Jin continued to look at her with her piercing stare. “You-are-dating!”

Shin Hye was in shocked when she heard what Seon Jin just said. She wasn’t prepared to tell anyone including her best friend about her relationship with Lee Min Ho yet. But she knew she can’t hide anything from her. She opened but nothing came out.

“Palli. Tell me who is that. Must be someone from the agency. Is it the coordinator guy in your office?” Seon Jin asked.

“What? You mean Hyun Min oppa? Of course not.” Shin Hye trying to keep calm.

“Not him?” Seon Jin tilted her head and trying to think again. “Omo. That new guy? The one you went to Beijing with? What’s his name again? Song Won Seuk?” She added with widened eyes.

Shin Hye let out a deep sigh and shook her head. “NO! Is not him.”

“Not Song Won Seuk. How many male artists Starhaus have? Jeong Sung Woon? Kwak Si Yang? Lee Min……” Seon Jin widened her eyes even bigger now, as if she just saw a ghost.

Shin Hye closed her eyes and sighed.

“Oh-my-god! You must be kidding me. You are dating Lee Min Ho?”

Shin Hye’s eyes flipped open instantly and stare at her best friend, in shocked. “Yah! Do you want the whole world to hear that? I don’t want to kill by his fans just yet.”

Seon Jin still looking at her in disbelief. “Park Shin Hye. You are daebak. You are dating my super idol? This is unbelievable. But how? When? I mean… I followed all his interviews. He said his ideal girlfriend must be someone cheerful, outgoing, cute, lovely and love sports like him. Of course you are cute and lovely but you are not a cheerful and outgoing type. You don’t like sports. You are quiet, you are workaholic and you love books and library. How do you two even clicked?”  

“Wow. You really know a lot about him. I don’t even know that he like that k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter