Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another…”

“Does it look like I still in love with her after the way I kissed you just now?”  

Park Shin Hye doesn’t know how to react and stopped breathing altogether. She doesn’t know how long they have been standing there looking at each other like that. What is that supposed to mean? If he doesn’t love her anymore, then why he still care and worried about her? But if he does then why he kiss me just now? Shin Hye was confused. Lee Min Ho was still looking down at her, his gaze hooded, as if waiting for an answer.

“Breath.” Min Ho said with a sigh.

“Meo?!” Shin Hye was startled by his sudden voice and then realized that she has not been breathing. She took a deep breath and shifted her gaze away from him.

Min Ho staring at her and his lips curled up in a half smile. He took a deep breath too and let it out softly. Since the kiss just now, he was not breathing properly either. He gently pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly.

“What am I going to do with you?” Min Ho whispered and buried his face in her hair.   

 

Shin Hye was sitting on the couch when Min Ho handed her a glass of water. She took the glass and start drinking it but almost chocked when he sit down close beside her. Min Ho laughed and turned to her. “Am I that scary to you? I didn’t mean to scare you but I’m not sorry for kissing you just now. I’ve wanted to do that since the first day you stepped into my house.” She glared at him angrily. “Do you know I can sue you for doing that to your staff? It’s considered… erm… ual-assault.”

“Yah! How can it be ual-assault when you were kissing me back? And…”

“STOP! I didn’t kiss you back!” Shin Hye gave him a death glare after she cut him off and her face turned red again.

“But you didn’t push me away and you were enjoying it. You can’t deny that I’m a good kisser.” Min Ho continued cheekily.

Shin Hye took her bag and stood up. “I’m going back now.” Min Ho was shocked and stood up to block her way. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. No more kissing discussion, okay?” he put a cross sign on his mouth, looking at her with his puppy eyes. Shin Hye sighed and sit down without looking at him.

Min Ho cleared his throat. “I know you were confused and suspicious with the relationship between me and Min Young. I thought you understand but I guess I was wrong and I think there is a need to explain to you.” He then started to talk.

“We started dating right after our drama ended 3 years ago. I’m not sure the feelings was because of the drama or not but we were quite happy in the beginning. The drama was doing very good and our career was rising. We hardly have the time to meet but we will try our best to accommodate. Everything was okay until we were caught by Dispatch when we were having a dinner outside with friends. Our agencies were in shocked because we were hiding it from them. While President Kim and hyung still thinking a way for damage control, Min Young’s agency has released a statement admitting the relationship. I’m not against that decision though but you know our agency, you know President Kim and hyung. They were so angry with them and thought they were using me to promote Min Young.”

“Once the confirmation news about our relationship was released, everything was out of control. I can’t deny the biggest victim in this incident was Min Young. The fans started to bashed and hurt her with all kind of methods. A lot of her jobs were pulled back and her new drama was doing very badly. My schedule was too tight and I was not allowed to meet her even I’m back in the country. Even when I’ve the chance sneaking out to meet her, we always ended up arguing. All those pressures and stresses from our agencies and public, we were exhausted and we just drifted apart.” Min Ho continued, looking blankly at the coffee table. 

Shin Hye who was now looking at Min Ho, felt the pain in his voice. He must be terribly hurt and helpless at that moment. Min Ho turned to her and looked into her eyes. “You must be wondering why we still keep in touch after we ended thing so badly. Actually I was quite surprised too when she called me last night. Although she did texted me few times but she never call me since the break-up. And I’m too coward to call her or even reply her message. Her voice was trembling and I’m sure she cried before she called me. I don’t know but something told me that somehow I’m responsible for her low tide. So, I decided to meet her.”

 

Once Min Ho was in Min Young’s car, she was looking at him and smiled embarrassedly. He saw a can of beer beside her. “You were drinking while driving?” Min Ho asked and sighed. “What happened?” 

“No. I just took few sips while waiting for you just now. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. My life was just in as mess and everything seems not going well.” Her eyes were red and she kept her head down.

Min Ho was staring at her don’t know what to do next. “You said you need someone to talk to. I’m here now. So tell me. What happened? I don’t know what I can do to make you feel better but at least I’m a good listener.”

“As far as I remembered, you aren’t a good listener. You never try to listen and understand what I want and what I don’t.” Min Young let out a soft laugh and looked at him. “I left my agency 2 months ago and joined Jun Ji Hyun sunbae’s company Culture Depot. I thought everything would be better after I joined them and there were two dramas and a CF looking for me. Although nothing is confirm yet but at least that’s a good start for my comeback. This afternoon we were supposed to sign the contract for that CF but my manager told me they changed their mind and gave the CF to Ji Hyun’s sunbae instead.”

Min Ho truly understands what she’s going through now. It had happened to him before he got the role for Gu Jun Pyo. This industry has always been cruel. If you are not strong enough, you will disappear overnight. But Min Young was doing great before their scandal. Her popularity was rising and everything was so good until she met him. Min Ho said apologetically. “I’m sorry. I know it but I’m sure something better waiting for you behind. You just need to keep trying and keep going. You are talented and no one can ignore that.”

Min Ho was caught off guard when Min Young suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck. He was frozen and don’t know how to react. The hug was strangely unfamiliar and he doesn’t feel comfortable at all. He gently p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter