A Sincere Confession

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someone asked me how long I planned on keeping you in my life… I smiled and said ‘How do I choose between forever and always?’...”

20th June 2015, Seoul

“WHAT?! Going to Shanghai tomorrow and have to stay there for 3 days? And Shin Hye isn’t following? Hyung, do you know what’s the date tomorrow? You must be kidding me.” Lee Min Ho shouted rudely at Manager Han.

Park Shin Hye who was sitting beside him in Starhause’ meeting room let out a long sigh.

“I know. It’s your birthday on 22nd but work is still work. Do you know how much Suphier pay you for this CF?” Manager Han said.

“I still don’t get it why the agency accepted this CF for me. Suphier is selling ladies shoes. They expect me to wear those high heels for photo shooting? This is ridiculous. And why Shin Hye cannot come with us? We are going to China. She supposed to be there with us. Do you know how to speak Mandarin?” Min Ho said in his most frustrated tone, glaring at his manager.

Manager Han scoffed in disbelief. “Lee Min Ho! Are you some kind of high school boy or what? Shin Hye have to fly to Hong Kong to settle the Osim event that you will attend next week. Yes, I don’t speak Mandarin but I don’t speak Cantonese either. Only Shin Hye can communicate with them. At least your Chinese agent in China can help me but not in Hong Kong.”

Min Ho turned to Shin Hye. “You can speak Cantonese? I thought you were graduated in Beijing. How come you can speak Cantonese?”

Shin Hye took a deep breath before she turned to his stubborn and childish boyfriend. “My roommate was from Hong Kong last time. Although I can’t speak fluently but at least I can understand. I know you are frustrated because I wouldn’t be there with you during your birthday but we can’t do anything, right. We didn’t want the schedule to clash too but this is the best we can do.” Shin Hye explained as she grasp on Min Ho’s hand. “We can have a pre-celebration, right?”

Min Ho sighed heavily. “Pre-celebration? I have to rush back to the filming site in half an hour and it won’t finish until 5am tomorrow. My flight to Shanghai tomorrow will be at 8am. And by the time I came back to Seoul, it was already 23rd. Damn it!” Min Ho cursed.

Shin Hye bit her lips as she looked at Manager Han who was shaking his head.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

22nd June 2014, Shanghai

Manager Han has arranged a birthday celebration for Min Ho in a pub at the hotel in Shanghai. Everyone were enjoying except the birthday boy. He was sitting alone at the corner, looking at his phone when his manager took a seat beside him.

“Yah! It’s your birthday. You should at least smile and show some appreciation for what I’ve prepared for you. Stop being grumpy, okay?” Manager Han said, patted softly on Min Ho’s shoulder.

Min Ho glared at him. “Appreciation? You mean I have to thanks you for not letting my girlfriend to be with me on this special day?” He took a big sip of his beer before turning back to his manager again. “Why isn’t she picking up my calls and reply my texts? I’ve been calling her since this morning. I just received one message from her last night. Aishhh…” Min Ho closed his eyes tightly, trying to calm himself. He let out a heavy sigh and flipped his eyes opened again. “Hyung, I’m going back to my room now. I really don’t have the mood for party now. You guys enjoy.” He stood up and made his way to the staff exit, leaving Manager Han grinning cheekily. He took out his phone and start typing a message.

 

He took out the room key when he reached outside his hotel room. He opened the door and before he could switch on the lights, someone closed the door behind him and pushed him against the wall. His eyes widened in shocked when that person wrapped the arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. He blinked his eyes several times, trying to see clearly the person in front of him but the room was too dark. He couldn’t see anything. He was ready to push that person away when he felt the familiar scent flowed into him. Min Ho gently cupped his hands on that person’s cheeks and pulled away. He then reached for the lights besides him and switched it on.

His heart was pounding so hard and fast when he saw Shin Hye smiling sweetly at him. His mouth parted apart, trying to say something but nothing came out. He was too shocked and just stood there looking at her.

“Happy birthday!” Shin Hye said happily as her arms still wrapping around his neck.

“What are you doing here? You should be in Hong Kong.” Min Ho asked, still looking shocked.

Shin Hye narrowed her eyes at him. “You don’t look happy seeing me here? Wae? Are you hiding a girl in your room?” Shin Hye laughed softly looking at Min Ho’s cute expression. “I was rushing my work the whole day so that I could catch the 6pm flight. But I need to rush back to Hong Kong tomorrow before 10am for a meeting. So I can only spend less than 12 hours with you. Are you happy seeing me now? I was… ” Shin Hey was cut off by Min Ho.

He pressed his lips on her, giving her a gentle but firm kiss as he turned her around with his hand holding around her waist and another one holding firmly on her nape. Shin Hye was now leaning against the wall with her fingers sliding into his soft hair.

Min Ho kissed her deeper, not allowing her to notice anything else other than his lips against hers. Their tongues roamed through each other mouth as his grip against her was tightened.

Shin Hye could feel the tingling sensation growing inside her body. A few moments later, she gasped as his hands ran up to her thighs. She felt chills running down her back when he wrapped her legs around him and carried her to the bed.

When they reached the bed, Min Ho gently laid Shin Hye down and got on top of her without breaking the kiss. Her legs were still wrapped around him as he felt his body pressed onto her.

She moaned softly when Min Ho pulled away and trailed his kisses down to her neck. His fingers slowly slid up her shirt, caressing her silky smooth skin. With every touch Min Ho made, small and light moans would escape from Shin Hye’s mouth. She soon straightened her back and took Min Ho’s shirt off, she went up and captured his lips with hers.

Min Ho was now panting heavily with his back lying flat on the bed with Shin Hye on top of him, straddling him. He swallowed hard when he saw her swollen red lips and her flushing face. He shut his eyes tightly when he felt Shin Hye’s soft lips and softly along his jawline down to his neck. He breathed in heavily when her hand moved to his chest and was touching it gently. “Shin Hye-ah, this is torturing.” He said in a heavy gasp.

Shin Hye didn’t answer him but continued to kiss him passionately. She was gasped in surprise when Min Ho turned her over and he was now on top of her, taking back the control. He leaned down and kissed her deeply as he pulled her shirt off her head, breaking their lip-lock. He trailed his kissed down her neck and started hard on it leaving a small red mark. Shin Hye bit her lips when she felt his hand ed her jeans and slid them off.

He pulled away slightly and looked deep into her eyes. Their breathing was harsh and ragged. “Thank you for coming over and… I love you.” he whispered softly before ran his hand down her inner legs, spreading them apart.

 

Min Ho was smiling widely with his arms wrapping tightly around Shin Hye’s from behind. He buried his face on the crook of her neck and inhaled the sweet scent coming from her. “I wish we could stay like this forever.” He whispered softly.

Shin Hye laughed softly. “Me too.” Just then, she recalled something as she turned to the bedside table. She stretched her hand out to reach for the small box placing on the table.

“What are you doing?” Min Ho asked, loosen his arms around her.

Shin Hye took the box and passed to him. She was now looking at him expectantly. “Happy birthday. I hope you like it.”

Min Ho took the box and opened it. It was a black leather bracelet with a small lock and key charm. He took the bracelet out and looked at Shin Hye. “Is that means you are giving me the key to your heart now?”

Shin Hye smiled brightly as she raised her wrist, showing him the bracelet he gave her. “Since you gave me back your key, I think it would only be fair if I give you mine too.”

Min Ho laughed softly as he pulled her into his embrace. “Thank you. I love it so much.”

She smiled sweetly as she nestled her head in the crook of his neck.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

11 months later…

28th May 2015, Seoul

“Seriously. I’m so excited and nervous. I’ve suffered for almost 2 months now. Finally, tonight we will know the result. Oh my god! Although Gangnam Blues have 7 nominations but I just wish our boss could get the top excellence actor award. His movie was a big hit and everyone in the world was praising his acting skill. It will be unfair if he don’t get it tonight. Yah, Shin Hye. Why are you so quiet? You are nervous too?” Seo Ji Ni, Min Ho’s hair stylist, turned to Shin Hye who was sitting in front of her.

“Are you stupid? Of course she is nervous. That’s her boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter