him again

Maybe we're not so different

4 years later

I’m ready to head back home from Inkigayo, all the other members are going out to eat but I’m too exhausted to do anything. I practiced all night long by myself for I Got a Boy and earlier in the morning with the other members earlier. It’s been a while since I had last danced to that song.

My bed is calling to me and I’m going to answer its yearning call. My thoughts are interrupted by our manager. "Hyoyeon, guess what lucky lady? You’re going to be in SM’s next big project!"

"Chincha?" I look up at him with my eyes bulging out of my sockets.

"Yes, I got an email just now from the president. Let me read it to you.

I'd like to inform you that Kim Hyoyeon will be part of the Big '3 collaboration of the skilled idol dancers of YG, JYP, and SM for the next MAMA awards. For the next month, she will attend rehearsals with the following members:

  • Kai (SM)
  • Taemin (SM)
  • Taeyang (YG)
  • Minzy (YG)
  • Min (JYP)
  • Wooyoong (JYP)
  • Taecyeon (JYP)

She will begin rehearsals in three days. SNSD will postpone many events due to her absence. But eventually she will have to perform with them when an opening appears. Good luck, and have fun. 

- Kim Young Min (CEO)

No way! I'll be working with Min and Minzy. Suddenly I didn’t feel so tired anymore.

But what catches my attention the most is that name…

The name of the person who makes my heart skip a beat… 

Taeyang


A/N: It's 3:35 am and I have school in a couple of hours so this update will be short. But I will have another update around 6:00pm. This one will be long, so bear with me please. I must sleep now. Until then.