First snow

Pulling my Heartstrings

No one

A month after that incident, school was finally over for winter break. Jungkook and Taehyung were still close and chummy as ever, in fact, they seemed conjoined to the waist. Whenever Taehyung went somewhere, Jungkook would follow; as long as Jungkook was present, Taehyung would also grace the place with his presence. 

After school, the two of them had gone home to finish their holiday homework, in order to enjoy their winter properly. Throwing his pen down, Taehyung gave up with a sigh and turned to Jungkook. 

"Kookie~" Taehyung called as he started to tug at Jungkook's earlobe. Jungkook threw down his homework and sighed. 

"I'm done with this . I'm not doing it anymore." 

"Let's go and play then!" Jungkook nodded excitedly in agreement and in no time, they were jabbing away furiously at the arcade machines.

"Hyung, this is so fun! We need to do this more often," Jungkook grinned. Taehyung just chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair, turning back to his game once more. 

After an exhausting hour at the arcade, the duo were seated on the swings at a quiet playground in the park, eating their ddeokbokki, bought with "Seok Jin hyung's allowance for Jungkook". As the sun set, temperatures dropped and a frosty draft started to freeze the boys. Teeth chattering, they refused to go home and bought hot packs from a convenient store to keep them warm. 

"Hyung, I'm st-still c-cold," Jungkook managed through gritted teeth.

"Come here," Taehyung beckoned and wrapped half of his scarf around Jungkook's neck, then pulling him closer and hugging him tightly. Grateful for the warmth, Jungkook thanked his hyung and closed his eyes. Gathering his courage since they were alone, Jungkook started. 

"Hyung, do you remember when I asked you about my feelings?" 

Nodding, Taehyung replied, "Mmhmm, did you confess already? How did it go?" 

"Hyung, a-actually, the person I like... is you." Jungkook whispered the last part and turned away, unable to meet his hyung's eyes. There was a moment of silence before Jungkook began sobbing. 

"I'm sorry... Hyung. You don't have to reply me, I get it." With that, Jungkook stood to leave. 

A pair of arms s around his waist and pulled him back onto Taehyung's lap. Before Jungkook could say anything, he felt a pair of soft, plump lips on his. Closing his eyes, Jungkook responded to the kiss as his tears began to flow more freely. Jungkook felt a warm hand on his cheek, and a thumb began to wipe his tears away. Pulling away from the kiss, Jungkook looked at Taehyung with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"Hyung," Jungkook croaked. 

"Shh, it's okay, I like you too, Kookie, in fact I've liked you even before you knew I existed." Taehyung comforted. Jungkook nodded and hid his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. 

"So... Are we boyfriends now?" Jungkook asked shyly. Before Taehyung could answer, something cold, soft and wet landed on Taehyung's cheek. 

"Kookie! The first snow!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook wrapped his arms tightly around Taehyung's neck as he watched the little petals of snow falling around them.

"Hyung I'm so glad to be able to watch the first snow with you," Jungkook mumbled and smiled.

"You know what, Kookie, I think we're meant to be." Taehyung chuckled. 

"I love you hyung." 

"I love you too." Taehyung replied before sealing his lips onto Jungkook's again.


Awww so they're finally together, but don't worry, the story isn't over! There's still a lot more to come their way as a couple, and this fic is nowephere near it's end~ 

just wanted to say, I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS XOXO <3 <3

enjoy!

-thaliagrace