Progress

Pulling my Heartstrings

No one 

Over the next few weeks, the two of them had gotten closer. They knew more about each other, and Jungkook realised Taehyung was his hyung, but were in the same grade due to his birthdate. Jungkook also found out that Taehyung had a stuffed lion, and he could not sleep without it. Luckily, Jungkook had packed that when he was rescuing Taehyung. 

Taehyung also healed pretty well and soon, the two of them were inseparable. They had also gotten more touchy with each other, often hugging and holding hands wherever they went. Sometimes, on rainy nights, Jungkook would get scared and often climbed into Taehyung's bed, where Taehyung would hold him until they fell asleep in each other's arms. Jungkook also helped Taehyung with his school work and Taehyung's results had improved by leaps and bounds. Jungkook also found out an incredibly dorky, yet endearing side of Taehyung whenever they interacted, and Jungkook slowly learnt to trust people more. In a sense, they changed each other in positive ways, and were each other's cures.

Taehyung 

"Taehyung hyung!" Turning around, Taehyung grinned when he saw Jungkook and hugged him tightly. 

"Kookie~" Taehyung cooed.

"Aish you're becoming another Jin hyung! This is so embarrassing..." Jungkook blushed and hid his face in Taehyung's shoulder.

"Not that I care." Taehyung chuckled and pulled away from Jungkook. Jungkook blushed even more when he saw students giggling as they walked past and turned to his locker, cheeks burning.

"Oh yeah this Saturday we're going to visit some of Jin hyung and Jaehyo hyung's friends, wanna come along?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung thought for a while before nodding.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." 

"Great! I'll remind you nearer to the date. I'll meet you here after school!" With that, the bell rang and the students headed for their classes.

- Saturday - 

"Taehyung hyung! Wake up!" Jungkook shook Taehyung, attempting to wake him up. 

"Ugh, what? Stop bothering me. It's Saturday!" Taehyung groaned and covered his head with his pillow.

"Hyuuuung! We're going out!! Wake upppppp!" Jungkook screamed and jumped onto Taehyung. 

"Oof-- why you little..." Taehyung grunted and tackled Jungkook on the bed.

"You're awake!" Jungkook grinned. "Go get changed hyung, we're going to meet Jin hyung and Jaehyo hyung's friends!" 

"Oh yeah-- what's the time now?" Taehyung panicked and leapt out of bed, rushing to his and Jungkook's shared cabinet and started changing.

"This hyung" Jungkook chuckled and went to prepare himself. 

Soon, the five of them had reached the building where the groups worked at. Taehyung gaped at the size of the building, while the rest just walked in. Jungkook tugged at Taehyung's arm and led him to the age where the groups were waiting. Taehyung closed his mouth in embarrassment and followed the rest of the group in.

"Yoongi hyung!!" Jimin squealed and leapt into his boyfriend's arms. Yoongi chuckled and pulled his boyfriend onto the loveseat and hugged him tightly. 

"Aigoo my Minnie~" Yoongi cooed as Namjoon shook his head and sighed. 

"That hyung really turns into this mushy gooey sap whenever it comes to Jimin. Hey, is that a new guy I see?" Namjoon questioned. Jaehyo nodded.

"That's Jungkook's new boyfriend, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook turned to his hyung and gasped. 

"Jaehyo hyung! He's just my friend!" 

"Point noted." Namjoon chuckled. "I'm Namjoon, also known as Rap Monster. This is Hoseok, or J-Hope and he's my boyfriend. This," Namjoon pointed at Yoongi, who was currently giggling and lost in his own world with a giddy-looking Jimin, "is Suga, or Yoongi as you already know, and we're known as Bangtan. I'll let the rest introduce themselves to you." Namjoon concluded.

"I'm Zico, or Jihoon, this is Kyung, my boyfriend, there's Taeil, P.O, U-Kwon and B-Bomb, and we're Block B." Zico spoke. Taehyung nodded as he tried to remember all their names. 

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's friend and school mate. Nice to meet you all," Taehyung shyly greeted and bowed. Jungkook chuckled and led him to the last available loveseat. 

"Finally our maknae doesn't have to sit alone," Jimin chuckled as Jungkook and Taehyung blushed. 

"Yah Park Jimin shut up and go eat your boyfriend's face," Jungkook retorted as Jimin blushed. Taehyung hid his laugh with a cough as Jungkook smirked. 

 



DOUBLE UPDATE WHEE~ 

WOOTS so there's progress and cuddly Yoonmin for you guys! I'm sorry for making Taetae so tragic, but he's now in good hands! Short chapter, as exams are starting tomorrow so updates may be slow ;; I'm immensely touched by all you readers and 54 subbies OMG <3 /throws sarang/ 

Enjoy!

-thaliagrace