Revenge

Pulling my Heartstrings

"Hyung~ wake up~" Jungkook whispered in his boyfriend's ear. Taehyung only mumbled incoherently and fell back asleep. 

"This hyung," Jungkook shook his head and crawled onto Taehyung's bed and sat on him. 

"Hyung~ wake up let's go play in the snow!!" Jungkook screamed as he bounced on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung groaned in frustration and kicked Jungkook off the bed. Jungkook landed on the floor with a loud thud and Taehyung gasped, realising what he had just done. 

"Kookieeee~ I'm sorry!" Taehyung whined for the millionth time as he tried to get his boyfriend's attention. Jungkook was beyond fuming and refused to even look at Taehyung as they walked down the street. 

"Kookie I'll buy you ddukbeokki okay? And we'll go play in the snow, and I won't kick--" Taehyung stopped in mid sentence when Jungkook turned around to face him. 

"Buy me ddukbeokki and fishcake soup. Now." Jungkook replied coldly. Taehyung nodded and raced to buy the food items, returning minutes later and presenting the food items to Jungkook, red faced and panting. Jungkook giggled inwardly, seeing his boyfriend all flustered, making no attempt to forgive him yet. Jungkook took the food and started walking while eating. Just as he almost forgot that Taehyung was with him, he felt a warm pair of arms around his waist.

"Kookie don't ignore meee~" Taehyung pleaded. Finally giving in to his hyung, Jungkook sighed. 

"Fine if you want me to not ignore you, then you better perform up to standard today." Taehyung nodded excitedly and grinned.

"Anything for my Kookie~" Before Taehyung could even think, Jungkook had started running in the direction of the park. Taehyung chuckled and took off after him. 

"Kookie where are y--" Taehyung had not even completed his sentence before a snowball hit him right in the face. Coughing and spluttering, Taehyung wiped off the excess snow from his face before bending down to create a snowball of his own.

"A snowball fight it is then!" Taehyung hooted in glee before hurling the snowball straight at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened in horror as he barely dodged Taehyung's snowball. 

"Yah you're supposed to be on your best behaviour!" Jungkook hollered before tackling Taehyung down into the snow. Taehyung gasped when he felt the impact of a 60kg boy colliding and collapsing on him. Groaning, Taehyung tried to sit up but failed as Jungkook pinned him to the ground. 

"Hyung don't even think of it," Jungkook chortled as Taehyung pouted. He really looks like a kicked puppy, Jungkook thought. How adorable. 

Taehyung gave up and surrendered, allowing himself to be half-buried in the snow, with his other half being crushed by a not-so-lightweight Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung flailed his arms in the snow and Jungkook's face suddenly lit up.

"Hyung let's make snow angels!" Jungkook finally got off his hyung and Taehyung took a much needed deep breath, feeling the immense weight being quite literally lifted off his chest. Seeing Jungkook flapping his arm and legs, Taehyung couldn't help but to melt in the cuteness of his boyfriend, despite the weather. 

After half an hour of fooling around in the snow, Taehyung and Jungkook had lost interest in the snow angels and had moved on to building snowmen. 


"Kookie pass me the branch!" Taehyung called out as Jungkook emerged from behind a tree, a small pile of sticks in his arms. As Jungkook walked over to Taehyung, Taehyung could not help but stare at his boyfriend's perfect face and features, the way the winter sun shone ever so elegantly on his face, the way the snowflakes would land on Jungkook's hair and eyelashes... 

"Hyung what are you starting at?" Jungkook frowned. Still in his daze, Taehyung reached out and swept Jungkook's bangs to one side, gently swiping at the snowflakes. 

"Kookie you look so... so..." Unable to verbalise the perfect image in front of him, Taehyung was at a loss for words.

"Aish hyung, stop it already! Are you waiting for summer to build your snowman?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung snapped out of his trance. 

"S-sorry," Taehyung mumbled and looked down at the ground. Jungkook chuckled and dropped the sticks, replacing them with Taehyung. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's arms around him, then at Jungkook, as he grinned cheekily and tackled Jungkook into the snow. 

"Revenge," was all Taehyung managed before he pressed his lips on Jungkook's. Revenge never seemed sweeter and winter was never so warm as this year's, in Taehyung's opinion.  


All I'm feeling now is just *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* so it's fluff, fluff and more fluff! Fluffy taekook is always the best~ enjoy!

- thaliagrace