Chapter 2

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning, I woke up around 5 in the morning. I get up, changed into my sports cloth, eat a banana and take my key for the mansion. I run over an hour in the neighborhood, it was early morning so there wasn't much going on.

I sneaked back into the house, not wanting to wake them up, but I already heard some sizzling from the kitchen. So I quickly walked up, take a long hot shower, change into normal clothes, dry my hair and walked down into the kitchen. Finding my Dad cooking eggs and bacon.

“Morning.”

“Good Morning, did you sleep well?”

“Ne.”

“Good Morning!” I heard someone saying behind me.

“Good Morning/ Morning.”

“You guys can take your seat, I'm finish soon.”

“I've already eat a banana before I went running.”

“You went running when?” both of them said stunned. I nodded. “I'll just have an apple.” I said and walked up in my room to take my phone and walked back down. 

*Ding*Dong*

“I go!” I shouted after swallowing my food and quickly walked to the door.

I looked confused at the five boys and four girls in front of me.

“Kimberly?” one of the girl suddenly asked.

Why does everyone know me?! I nodded.

“And you guys are...?”

“We're your brother’s friends.” one guy with panda eyes said. I slowly nodded in understanding and stepped by side to let them in. I closed the door behind the last one and quickly made my way to the dining room, finding my brother already eating.

“Your friends are here.” I said while poking him as I stand behind him.

He startled and start to choke, then the turned at me.

“Are you a Ninja?” he nearly shouted. I keep a poker face and twitched with my shoulder, while I heard his friends laughing. I take a bite of my apple and walked to the living room. I take place on the couch and text Yongnam. But then suddenly I felt the couch sinking on both side.

“Hi Kimberly!” a girl with blond hair said.

“I'm Lee Chaerin.” she smiled. “And this is Gong Minji, over there is Park Bom and Park Sandara.”

“You can call us Unnie.” Sandara said excited and clapped with her hand.

“Ya!! You’re making her uncomfortable.” a guy behind us said.

“We aren't making her uncomfortable!!” they all turned around and shouted at him. I took the opportunity and quickly and quietly stand up and sneak away.

“Okay, okay no need to shout at me!” he said and walked into the kitchen.

“So Kim-ber-ly?” Minji said while she turned to face me.

“Where did she go?” Bom asked confused.

>>> >>>

Yongnam did also came with his older sister Natasha. They helped me to unpack my stuff that arrived a couple of hours before. She and I get pretty well to along. If I had a big sister, then I would want her to be like Natasha, she live a care free life and she own some professional Tattoo studios.

We took a break after we were finish unpacking and organizing my room, Natasha left earlier because of work. Later that day we went to the mall, along with my brother and his friends.

We strolled around the mall, walk into some stores and buy some stuff. The girls mostly spend the time on looking for clothes. I was bored so I walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter