Chapter 6

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just smirked then pulled his tie so his face was closer to mine.

“Listen boy!” I snapped, ignoring the looks I got. “I don’t need a shining knight, who protect me!” I said, then let go of his tie and push to his friends. He gave me a mischievous smile and winked at me. “Feisty, I like it.”

“Arrogant, I hate it.” I comment, and whit a smirk on my face I grabbed my stuff and left the class.

>>> >>>

Soohyun and I walked into the music room and took the seat on the corner, right next to the window. The room quickly field with our classmates and with the guys I constantly meet. Bom enter the class before it bell for the lesson. She walked to me, surely in a good mood.

“Kimberly there is a tradition going on in our school.” She started. “Every new students need to sing in front of the class, in the music lesson.”

“Ohh! It’s been a long since we heard you singing Kimberly.” Jake and Jade said excited. Namjoon, L.Joe and Myungsoo approached Bom asking if there friends can stay in our lesson, which was okay for her as long as they don’t make trouble.

*Ding*Dong*

The bell rung and everyone took a seat.

“Before our new transfer student is going to performed for us, I would like continue where we stopped last week.” In the same time the door opened showing my brother. Everyone stand up and bow. “Take your seat, I’m just here to watch the lesson.” He said and walked at the back of the class. One by one my classmate started to sing their songs, they were all really good, but nothing impressed me.

“Kim Namjoon, your turn then it’s time for Kimberly.” Bom said while the guy return to his seat. Namjoon stand up and walked to the front, taking the microphone and played the music.

“Impressive…” I mumbled to myself and clapped along with the other. “That’s our Hyung!!” I heard his friend cheering for him. “Excellent as always Mr. Kim, but next time please less swearing.” My brother said from behind.

“Kimberly it’s your turn!!” Bom shouted excited and gave me a signal to come out.

“Don’t be so nervous. Everyone went through this.” she whispered while giving me a microphone. I connected my phone with the loudspeaker to play the music I would singing/ rapping to. I deep inhale before I started.

The class was silence, their mouth was open and formed an 'o' shaped, eyes widen. I knew that they didn't expect that from me, no one would expect that, then someone started to clap and the other did the same.

*Ding*Dong*

The bell rung and I quickly walked to my seat.

“You were awesome!” Soohyun said and handed me my stuff. Namjoon and his friend approached me. “I’m impressed! You were good.” Namjoon said.

“Thanks, you were also impressive.” I said, then walked out with Soohyun, leaving the guys behind. We were walking happily the hallway, when suddenly someone linked to my arm, I looked at my side seeing a blue haired guys. “What’s up with the hair color of the guys?” Jake said.

“Hi Kimberly!” he said then smiled at me. “He so cute!!” Jade swarm.

“He’s Changhyun a.k.a Ricky, one of our classmate also L.Joes friend.” Soohyun whispered next to me.

“Hey…” I said and saw him getting a hit on the back head from one of his friend.

“Sorry, is he brothering you?” he asked, I just shook my head and looked around, I could only see L.Joes friend but not L.Joe.

“Shouldn’t you be with L.Joe?” I asked, continuing my walk with Soohyun. Ricky let of of my arm and walked next to me.

“He’s still angry, so it’s better to leave him alone until he is calm.”

“He thinks that we would choose you over him.”

“Oh really…then I think he would be angrier if he saw you guys walking with me.” I said but they just shrug.

>>> >>>

Our last lession for today was Dance. So Soohyun and I change clothes, I also put my glasses and mini headset in my bag, then we walked to the dancing hall. A bunch of guys and s small group of girls were already in there.

“Oh yeah…we’ve dance lesion with the seniors.” Soohyun said before she run to her brother to surprise him. Everyone was in a group talking and joking around only L.Joe sitting in the corner, all by himself. I was about to walk to him, when a group of girls stopped me.

“So you’re the girl that let suspended my dongsaeng.” One of them said while looking up and down at me. “You’re so ugly!!” she added.

“YA!! What are you doing there!!” Minji shouted, the girls that surrounded me looked at her and faked a smile.

“We’re just talking.” the same girl said and put her arm over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and grab her arm, twisted it and push her with my foot, she stumbled forwards before she fall to the floor.

Minji didn’t said anything, she just smiled and I smiled back before I walked to L.Joe.

“What do you want?!” he snapped as he looked at me. I set myself next to him. “Why aren’t you by your friends?” I asked. All he was doing was glaring at me. “I don’t try to steal you your friends.” I said after some seconds.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone!!” he snapped.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter