Chapter 7

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well here now I’m standing, in a dark small alley in the middle of the night, facing five tall shadows. One of them approached me, making Gaho start to whine.

“It's already late night, didn't your parents told you to stay in if it's late.” A man said. I guess he's mid twenty, from what I heard of his voice. “Be a good girl and go home.”

The moon light was coming from behind me, which let me get a few of the shadows. Two of them I already saw, from school.

“Kimberly?” I heard someone saying with a tired and weak voice. The man in front of me raised his hand, making a man walk to the boy who said my name and punch him into the stomach and on the jawline.

He knows me?

Now I stand there, frowning at the people. I was sure they couldn't see my face or the looks I just gave him. My phone prevent me from to talk back.

Matthew

I pick up and cut him right off.

“Hey Matthew, I got into a fight, I’ll call you later.” I said and hung up, seconds later I got a message from him.

 From: Matthew
 I know your location, I give you 5min then I'll send the police to you.

I put a timer on my phone, the guy didn’t disturbed me, he just stand there and waited till I was done. Then I put Gaho down and order him to sit, which he did. Last but not least I turned back to the man.

“Be a good girl and go home, your parents must be worried about you.” The man said while patting my head.

“Only if you let the boy go.” I said and prepared myself for the fight. I’m sorry Liam.

“I’m not alone.” the weak voice whispered, earning himself another punch.

“Let them go!!” I said trough gritted teeth, but the guy in front of me just laugh.

“I just did you a favor for letting you go unharmed, but if you come this way, then we've no other choice but to harm you, so you know where your place is.” the guy chuckled.

“You’ll pay if you hurt her!” another weak voice shouted.

The guy in front of me just chuckled then pointed at me. “I’ve warned you!”

I took the opportunity and grabbed his wrist, I quickly turned around and threw him over my shoulder to the ground. He grounded out loud. I was still holding his wrist, my right foot was on his neck, I started to smirk. “I forgot to tell you, I’m not an ordinary next door girl.” I said while he tried to get my foot away, but I just press even harder, so he nearly chock. My blood rush through my veins, how I miss this feelings of excitement and thrill in the same time.

>>> >>>

My alarm ring, telling me that my time is over. I smiled and slide to stop the alarm. Behind me were three passed out guys on the ground.

 From: Matthew
 You've 2min before the police arrived.

I quickly took Gaho, who was a good boy and just sat there and watched. Then I walked to the two guys who were leaning against the wall and use the flashlight from my phone to look at their faces.

“Can you guys walk?” I asked, while holding my flashlight. They push them away from the wall and tried to stand, but there legs were like jelly, I rolled my eyes and took off my hoodie and made a bag, where I put Gaho in. Then I support the guys and together we walked out. Gaho fell asleep in the bag, he was surely comfortable in there.

>>> >>>

Treating wounds, something that I've over hundreds time, sometimes it was so bad that I also needed to stitch them up. After I was done, I forced them to call someone that would pick them up. I didn't wanted them to walk alone and maybe faint on the street. Several minutes later two cars parked in front of us, the drivers got out and walked toward me, they glace at me then at the guys behind me. “Hyung!” the two boys called.

“What were you thinking?!” they scolded and with this I disappear home.

>>> >>>

“You were long out.” Jiyong comment while munching one of my brownie. “It’s really delicious.”

I handed him the sleeping Gaho and walked to the kitchen, where my dad was also eating one of my cookie. “Hi Kimberly.” he welcomed me and kissed my cheek.

“Hi.” I reply and got myself a glass of water and a cookie, we chit chat about our day before I disappeared in my room.

I took a long hot shower, before I changed into my pajama, but I didn’t went to sleep, instead I took my secret laptop and started the software called ‘Tor’ where I can get into the dark web or also deep web. I went first to the Silk Road to buy some stuff for my hide out, before I start to research about my classmate, funny how many stuff you can find in the dark web about someone. After an hour I put my laptop to the hidden spot in my room and went to sleep.

I found some interesting facts about my classmate and about the school. Official there are four gangs in my school, exclude Big Bang and 2NE1.

The first gang I found was, Bangtan Boys or BTS, leader Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster, with seven member. The next was Infinite, leader Kim Sunggyu also seven members,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter