Chapter 9

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All lights went off, the crowd were confused and started to mumble and complain, so did Big Bang, 2NE1 and Block B.

“Who the F is this?!!” Woobin shouted angrily trough the mice. The evil laugh stopped but it still echoed around.

“Call me Crow.” Andrew said trough the voice changer that I build, his voices were higher and more robot like. Andrew was the only one who also can speak Korean.

“Guys I need to go to the toilet.” I whispered, they just nodded while they eyes were fixed on the TV-screen. I hurried out, quietly closed and locked the door behind me, I glanced a last time at them, before I grabbed my bag and left the room.

I switched my fake glasses through the night vision glasses and made my way to the girl’s restroom. I locked the door as I made sure that I was the only one in there. Then started too changed into a ninja costume, then I hide my hair in a greyish violet wig and put my greyish blue contact lenses on, last but not least I put the head part of the ninja costume on and tuck my hair in.

I also took my special mic with me, before I hide my bag in a ventilation shaft, then made my way to the hall. Everyone were busy watching my last fight on the TV screen.

“Connect my mic with the sound system.”

“Already did.” Jade said.

“Thanks and I’m ready.” I whispered while standing in the middle of the fighting cage.

The vid stopped and our logo appeared again and the spotlight were on and pointed at me. All eyes were now on me, I smirked. Showtime.

In a split of second my switcher turned from normal *cough*rebel*cough* student Kimberley to Mystery, the most feared, cruelest and dangerous leader of the number one gang in the whole world. “Mystery in the building!!!!” one of my member shouted, probably Jake.

I enjoyed the view I've, people with shocked and surprised faces. My eyes scanned the room till I spotted my brother and cousin with their friends on the balcony.

“Kasper put a missed call from my phone to my brothers, along with a voicemail. Telling him that I'm locked in a dark room.” I whispered.

“Mystery!!” I shouted trough the special mic that would change my voice and salute. And the mumble started.

“M-Mystery!!” Woobin stuttered in disbelieve. “W-What a-are you doing h-here?”

I turned halfway to Woobin, who was standing on a balcony. He shivered and his eyes widen in shock once our eyes meet. “Why so scared?” I asked in an innocently, helpless and pitiful ton. “I’m only a girl, weak and fragile.” I sarcastically said. “There is no need to worry, or?”

“I-I din-” he stuttered, but once he saw Rey entering the cage, his fear disappeared. “Prove us, that you're really that strong. Or is it just nonsense what you and your hacker friends say.”

“Fight!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!” the crowd shouted. I shrugged. “Sure.” Making the crowd cheered. “You guys heard it, Mystery vs. Rey!! Girl vs. Boy!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter