Chapter 14

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waking up in the forest as the sunrise, was beautiful, but yet creepy as F. Especial after I read the note on my lap.

Tsk, tsk, tsk…

Getting careless now, huh?

Would be bad if something happened to you…or pretty boy.

-Z

Under the note were some picture of me sleeping, as well as Myungsoo sleeping. I quickly looked out of the window, scanning the area around us, but I couldn’t see anything suspicious. Either he/she is gone or really good at hiding or he/she is gone.

Whether or not this person is my watchdog, he/ she was right. I was getting careless. I need to focus on my plane or else I wouldn’t make it on time. Every oh-so small deviations will only be more difficult then now. The less people are involved with me, the easier is the goodbye.

Myungsoo wake up a few minutes after me. We eat breakfast in a small dinner near the view spot. It was lovely decorated, small and cozy, the old lady who owns the place was also really nice.

 

I stayed at home the whole weekend, ordering food from outside and got some work done. Introverted, that’s what I really am, if there wasn’t my gang then I would be at home the whole time after school. I got a lot of messages over the weekend but didn’t brother to read or reply them except if its’s from the gang and my mom.

Ever since reality hit me on my face, I decided to take action. Weeks passed and I become more introverted, I barely go out, talk and interacting with people. Even leaving my room was a no go, only when I needed to eat with my dad and brother or when I had a fight, I take a step out of room. I’ve been avoiding everyone, with a few exception, it’s not that I needed a alone time, but it’s necessary for the people I avoid to get used to me being around. It’s not just for my, but also for their best intention.

But since people are people, their got their limits. Dad and Jiyong just recently started to give some side comments about me being introverted and me becoming vegetarian. I got a lot of time alone and came up to a video about the meat industry, only to realize how f-up cruel humans are. Killing innocent animals, just to eat their crops, or like the milk industry, cows, only to kill their babys later for the milk.

So conclusion, I don’t eat meat and avoid dairy product and not to eat eggs often. Back to the point, ever human has a tolerant limit.

So I wasn’t surprised that someone would approached me about my behavior. But I was more surprised that it was L.Joe who was pissed about me.

How I know he was pissed at me? Well he slammed me into the locker as I was on my way out of school.

No feelings, no anger, no shock, all I was, was content.

“First of all, OWW and second, what’s wrong with you?” I hissed as he hold my shoulder pressing me into the lockers, which hurt, but nothing I couldn’t handle.

Something what I said must made him snap it, cuz he tighten the grip on my shoulder. “What’s wrong with me?!!” he asked, empathizing ‘me’, he said it two to three times over and over again, while sounding lunatic.

I don’t know it I should be relieved that no one was around or be worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter