Chapter 12 - Short One

No Rules [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop fighting and help me!!” I heard Chanhyuk shouting. I was currently in front of the Lees residence. The front door was widely open, which kind of wonder me.

“Then tell him to stop annoying me!!!” Soohyun snapped. I pressed the door bell and waited. “Just come in!!” Soohyun shouted with anger in her voice.

“Soohyun calm yourself down and hyung, help me with your stuff.” Chanhyuk commanded before he and another guy passed me.

I enter the living room from where the guys came from, finding Soohyun on the couch, hugging a pillow. But she soon looked up as she acknowledge my present.

“Hey, how was your day? I brought the homework and some notes with me.” I broke the awkward silence between us. She just huffed and puffed her cheeks, glaring outside of the window.

“Wanna take a walk and grab something to eat? I’m quiet hungry.” I suggest and rub my stomach. She looked at me for quite a while before agreeing.

>>> >>>

“So want to tell me what’s wrong?” I asked after we seat down on a swing on the playground across from the ice cream parlor. Soohyun got strawberry and chocolate ice cream, while I got Vanilla and Coconuts.

“Lee Woo Hyun, is my problem.” She hissed. “The guy you saw earlier.”

I nodded and waited for her to continue.

“I can’t stand him, he’s so annoying and now he’s going to be living with us for a couple of months because of his parents who are on a business trip around the world.”

I started to swing lightly. “But you like him.”

Her head quickly turned to me. “I don’t like him! I hate him! He has a girlfriend! What makes you think I like him?” she asked, her voice starting to go higher and blood started to rush to her cheeks.

“I can see it, the look you give him, the way you talk about him and mostly because you mention the girlfriend thing.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter